Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the upate Anj,

What i feel is jeeva should leave priya without disturbing..what he is going to do after finding out where she is?he is gonna ask sorry...that'sall na??Then????

right or wrong..now jeeva and sandhya are husband and wife,they should concentrate on their life..priya va disturb pannama vittalae podhum....

priya akka ----yemma,indha pechu pesura...mudhalla unnai vittuttu odinavana pudichu pazhi vaangu...unnai kaapathavae jeeva thunai vendiyirundhudhu....idhula neenga 2 perayum pazhi vaanga poreengalakkum.....pesi pesidhaan naasama poradhu....

Jeeva ans sandhya scenes----sandhya evalavu happy aa irukkanga...appo 2 naal munnadi azhudhadhu,pesinadhu ellam..????

jeeva rombha paaavam....but enna man jeeva,amma va appadiye deal la vittutta..petha ammava vida aduthavanga ivalavu mukkiyama poittanga....nalla irunga....

reenap75 thumbnail
Lovely to read all the comments.  I too feel he should leave Priya alone and concentrate on his new life.  He even though liked Priya a lot,  when there was a problem for Sandya he stood by her side indirectly saying he loves her more but doesn't know what it is called.  But oruthar oda 10 yrs pazhagina won't they know whether it is friendship or love antha idathulla than dir. kocham idikkirarar.  Move on Jeeva don't be stuck on something you can't change now,I agree with Thakur and Mani.  Understand Sandya's love and move on.  Priya sis looks kind of scary the way she talks and behaves.  Let's wait and see if she is an atom bomb or chinna vediyannu.  More people discussing it, is very interesting more than watching the serial.  Keep it up all!!!!
Edited by reenap75 - 14 years ago
i agree with reenap75.Jeeva luves santhiya more than priya soon he ll change
According to me, santhiya is the bets choice for jeeva.True luv is santhiya so only after so many years struggle ler luv wins.So anbe vaa story is abt how this jeeva and santhiya going to prove their luv for each other.The only thing jeeva is in luv with priya.Soon will change
indra_priya thumbnail
hi frends....  i wud b happy if any of u gives a small gist of d story...plz...😔

i missed lot of episodes since bcoz my dad don like dat serial and also i was in hostel.😭
reenap75 thumbnail
I saw the new promo I think there is more tears coming our way.Only this time it is Jeeva avaraiyum vittu vaikala intha dir.  Ellaraiyum azha vekkarathey avar pozhappa pochu.  Intha ratela ponna Jeeva and Sandya serra one year akidum.  I don't exactly get what Priya's sister has in her mind only time will tell.
Edited by reenap75 - 14 years ago
according to me what priya sister do is utter waste.if a man loves girl means he should love full heartedly.But in jeeva case he loves and feels he miss sandya since he is unable to withstand some one is having thta much rites than jeeva.So if he married priya he wont be happy too.Same in case of sandya.jeeva says that day he can be happy and calm only wid sandya.jeeva too luv so much sandya but only priya luv stopped him.But soon all will set rite.I remember when sandya was asked by jeeva to light deepam and jeeva mom said her as a lucky girl in front of their pooja room jeeva said sandya is the one whom i m going to marry and she is the daughter-in-law.Jeeva said it in angry and didnt mean it.But inside heart he luved her so deeply .His love for priya is not luv.Only the one we r going to miss if we feel and cry that is luv.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI All,

so nice to see u all discussing about the serial...

Thanks for everyone... A million billion thanks....

U all make this thread so active....

@Indra priya,

If could tell us till wer u have watched this serial, i il give u a gisty of the rest...

Happy to see all ur discussions...

Jeeva and Sandhya move along... Let priya decide wat is needed for her... She il not  try any stupid acts, i hope coz she has already faced a lot and know how to overcome....

Priya sis, poi unga hubby enag irukarnu paathu avara pazhi vangunga.. first... adhuke ungalukku Jeeva help theva padum.... apuram ninga Jeevava pazhi vangalam....

Priya's younger sis a konjam over matured a kamikaradhu enaku pidikala... just my view....

Thanks once again for every one here....
arjun meena what u said is rite pa.Jeeva and sandya will move along soon
I dont know why all r cursing jeeva.Jeeva was ina state when the marriage os sandya was nearing , he start to recognise his luv for sandya.Jeeva and sandya luv is very deeeper though both unable to express.They both cant show their luv to shakthi and priya and wotn be happy too.Jeeva might be now unable to accept sandya but soon he ll accept.Jeeva may use he has only priya in his heart but ll change soon due to his darling sandya😳