anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Indraya Promo

Neengal Sonna Theerpin Vilaivugal

1 Jeeva tells he has only Priya in his Heart

2. He is slapped by his Amma

3. She curses Sandhya 'nee nasamaa thaandi pove'

4. Sandhya trying to have pills, (Tharkolai Muyarchi)

Haha adhaane paathein, Ellarkkum theva JS kalyanam thaane...

Adhu thaan nadanthaache,
Ini avanga vaazhntha enna naasama pona enna right?

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Today 01/12/09

Masterji Sandhya and Jeeva sitting in 3 corners thinking about all the incidents. Masterji thinks about Sakthi and his talks, Jeeva thinks about Masterji's actions and Kunkumam vatcha matter. Sandhya Thaali kattartha patthi yosikkara.

All talk about the incident..Masterji opens his mouth about the mistake he did, Jeeva tells everyone has committed mistakes equally ( this is a point i am also telling.)He tells it better avoid talking on tht topic
Sandhya tells that she wanted to talk about it and starts questioning Jeeva and blaming herself
(Yen indha thought unakku munnaadi varave illaya? Ellame late a thaan purinjupiya? )

She asks him to call and console Priya and bring her home.. Masterji as usual supports his daughters decision ( Yen Masterji, Ippo unga ponne yaaru kattipaanga? Unga thappe idhu thaan ponnu sollarthu ellame sari nu solli than indha nelamaikku aalayitenga)

Thala asks about Sandhya and her wish from heart. Periya thyaagi mathiri she speaks that too now, tht Priya's possession is with her and she needs to give it back ( Yen Priya kitta kathum bothu unakku adhu theriyale?)

Jeeva goes to Priya's house and gets left and right from Priya's Amma and gets slapped by his sister...
Avanga sonnathu in their point of view is right but they should think from all angle is wht i felt
(Kadavule Thalaikaaga pesa yaarume illaya?)

Thaadi Mama and FB Anna anga FN arragement ( appa neenga thaan thalaya paathukkanum..Pannarthu comedy and thappana time a irundhaalum Thalaikku nu seyyareengale, Hats off...)
Cycle gap le they reveal that the Kattipudi Azhaga scene by THala was a result of their Usuppethal (OMG)
Jeeva slaps TM ( avarku emotions share pannavum , avare purinjukkavum ivanga thaane irukkanga)
TM is cool , he will take it in the right sense..

Both the echus gives a small piece of Advice to thala on taking care of Sandhya here after as tying a thaali alone will not solve his problems..They leave and Thala is thinking

Innum Varum ( Ini Enna Varum?)

Ippidiye pochu na velakkumaar thaan varum😆

anjkhoney thumbnail
I am very upset with the track and the way of showing Jeeva as a criminal

aama aala aal ku adikkaranga? Priya adicha, Ippo avanga sister. Ini Promo padi his amma also will slap him.

Aadhi adichaachu but for a good cause though...
Avaroda professionla adi vaangaare adhu pathaatha..

Please he is the lead of the show. Dont degrade him like this..

From the starting till date he is blamed for something or the other, and getting punished for something he was forced to do, or for others mistake..

Feel really bad.. From the last week he is seen to be crying..

Oru friend a lovera paakka mudiyathathu oru kuthama?

Where is Aadhi and Janaa, Jeeva needs support now. Avarkkaga pesa Yaarume Illaya?

Friend nu solli caroms aadi kalaicha podhuma, Jana's part is over but now Jeeva is in trouble where are the friends?😕

Thanks to Echukutties👏👏..

reenap75 thumbnail
I can surely say  this decision made by the Director has divided the audience in to two.  Supporters of Priya and supporters of Sandhya.  I honestly think the decision is pre planned and not based on votes.  All these scenes were already shown in the promo for vote.  Nalla katha vidararu dir sir this is audience decision nu.  Anyway,  what I am really worried about it the story so far was fun and interesting and kept us occupied. They said this serial is not a tear jerker, but  it  is heading that direction.  Speaking of which if there was no twist in this story the serial would have ended.  Ippadi yeelam nammakku ivanga katha solranga ,nammalum intha parkirom enna kodumai ithu.  hmmm yenna varuthunnu parpom.  Atleast we have this forum to kottify our feelings.
Edited by reenap75 - 14 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap75

I can surely say  this decision made by the Director has divided the audience in to two.  Supporters of Priya and supporters of Sandhya.  I honestly think the decision is pre planned and not based on votes.  All these scenes were already shown in the promo for vote.  Nalla katha vidararu dir sir this is audience decision nu.  Anyway,  what I am really worried about it the story so far was fun and interesting and kept us occupied. They They said this serial is not a tear jerker, but  it  is heading that direction.  Speaking of which if there was no twist in this story the serial would have ended.  Ippadi yeelam nammakku ivanga katha solranga ,nammalum intha parkirom enna kodumai ithu.  hmmm yenna varuthunnu parpom.  Atleast we have this forum to kottify our feelings.

Thank you for joining us here in the new thread ma

I agree with u about the twist but why Jeeva alone is made to look like a Rogue and Criminal

Even Janaa's love life had a twist but Janaa innocent nu ellarkume therinjuthu btu why not Jeeva?

Can u believe it, I too was polambifying the same while seeing the episode..

Oru Kalyanam Nadanthirkku aana edho veetle ezhappu nadantha mathir Scenes and BGM..

Mudiyale, I am throwing my feelings in the forum for the same reason. Vera yaar kitta sollarthu

Ini Adhutha Vote enna? 😕

Jeeva Sandhya Vaazhkai Santhoshama Dukhama?
Adhukkum vote kekkalaame?

Cha romba kashtama irukku...

reenap75 thumbnail
I agree anj  I too feel the same way.  I first actually wanted Sandya to marry Jeeva but after all the romantic scenes between the two(J and P) I was thinking it is better for them to be together.  Chumma yellam suthittu you can't ditch and  hurt a girl's heart and feelings.  But, truly I can't understand what Jeeva has in mind he seems to be keep on changing according to the situation. He should not keep changing his mind but, stand strong and face the situations what has come his way with boldness and courage.  I feel Masterji and Jeeva are like thalayatti bommai do what Sandya tells them to do.  But, I guess that"s how the dir has sketched his character.  It is only driving us crazy and spoiling our day.  I guess the serial people are fine and go on with their lives.  We all have to remember it is only  a drama and have our friendly debate going on instead of having any hard feelings towards the serial or others.  So, lets continue our polambifying and and get over it because they are going to be more irritating scenes in the show.  Like you said enna varumnnu parpom.
Edited by reenap75 - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anjali thanks for the updates da..

December threaqd start aanadha paakama, nan poi Nov thread la updates request pani vachiruken... please ignore it...

Ellar melayum thappu iruku... Avanga avangalukku their own life, their family and friends are more imp than others... Idhu manidha iyalbu.. Aana director vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu..
vandhu..

Aiyaiyo nan kolambi poiten... ena vidunga.. nan updates padihcadhuke ipadi aiten.. ini mathavanga nelama....

Haiyo haiyo...

Jeeva vukku suyama yosikara thermai vaipu rendum kidayadhu.. apadiye yosichalum adhu eda goodama mudiyudhu.. most of others do wat they wish... ellaruma avanvanga nenachadha nadathikaranga.. in teh cost of jeeva... Jeeva oru soozhnilai kaidhi aka pattu vitar...

anjkhoney thumbnail

wht happened to my sweet akka?🤗

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anjali thanks for the updates da..

December threaqd start aanadha paakama, nan poi Nov thread la updates request pani vachiruken... please ignore it...

Oh appdiya😳..hmmm I thought we all were busy with Aishu's bday celebrations and i saw u replying in Nov thread. I thought u were replying to it one by one..

Av nammale new month vandhuchu nu kooda theriyatha alavukku payithiyam aakidichu ile?

Ellar melayum thappu iruku... Avanga avangalukku their own life, their family and friends are more imp than others... Idhu manidha iyalbu.. Aana director vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu..
vandhu..

Aiyaiyo nan kolambi poiten... ena vidunga.. nan updates padihcadhuke ipadi aiten.. ini mathavanga nelama....

Haiyo haiyo...

Ellarum adhe nelamela thaan irukkom. Naan JEeva adi vangardhu paakamudiyama, thangamudiyama polambarain.

Ellarum aaga motham polambarom ...😕

Jeeva vukku suyama yosikara thermai vaipu rendum kidayadhu.. apadiye yosichalum adhu eda goodama mudiyudhu.. most of others do wat they wish... ellaruma avanvanga nenachadha nadathikaranga.. in teh cost of jeeva... Jeeva oru soozhnilai kaidhi aka pattu vitar...

Ange Suyama Yosikka vittanga. Someone or the other was there to interfere and solve his problems.

1.Priya kitta love solla idea kuduthathu Echus

2.Priya ve marakka sonnathu - Sandhya and Carom Nanbargal

3.Priya manase vendru va magane nu idea kuduthathu - Masterji

4.Sandhya vazhaikku enna da badhil nu kettadhu - Masterji

5. Sandhya kitta feelings kotta vatchathu - Echusin pechu

where did he get a chance to act and talk for himself..

I really pity his state..

Eppo pathalum Sandhya is right nu thaane kamichirkaanga. Jeevaku enga value

anjkhoney thumbnail
Today 02/12/09

Episode starts with Jeeva's kulungi kulungi azhal thinking of all that happened...
He apologises to Sandhya for wht the Echus did(FN setup)..Sandhya gives a long lecture on her mistakes and her Thyaga chudar talks of giving Priya her Jeeva back etc.

Jeeva who is already upset and confused is again in a dilemma. He values Sandhya's emotions at the same time he loves Priya (Poor guy).

He talks for Sandhya at the time feels sorry for Priya. Sandhya as usual tells its her duty to get the back together etc (En ma idhu unaku thaali erara varaikkum theriyalaya? Nalla thaan irukku nee pesarthu)

Masterji is upset and has not slept.. Jeeva pitying his state asks caring about his sleep and Masterji asks about Jeeva mom's reaction. He forces Jeeva to go and meet her. But unfortunately she herself comes to Masterji;s place and periya Akshatha she gives to all the trio...

Sandhya cries and she shouts even more on Sandhya's tears which cheated everyone nu ..She asks Jeeva to come home as her son but he refuses. As usual he is slapped now by his mother ( I dont why all use this track to show their anger.. Arayarthu na romba sarva sadharanama pooha? I dint like the way Priya's sister slapping him...Avanga uyiroda irukkarthey was because of him only.)
Jeeva is again shown to be crying..

Sandhya and Masterji have a talk about givng Jeeva to Priya and Sandhya sacrificing her life etc.
Masterji talks the practical side of her decision (appa first time he is telling Sandhya that she was wrong)
He blames himself for nodding his head to hear talks which brought him to this state...
He tells her that its high time she starts to truthful to her conscious and others who loved her.
ITs enough of keeping something in mind and talking something else (Gr8 Masterji, even I cant agree with such attitude..)

He states all the points she hid from others and now she better live with the reality than to sacrifice and do something which is not practical at all..

She tries to deny his talks but he shouts and tells her tht now he is just her father and he is concerned about Sandhya only ( Gr8 Sandhya this is wht u wanted thaane?)

Innum Varum

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago