Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Great Topic Chalia. 👍🏼

Actually,you are so right about the bashing and loving part.I am so confused about what i feel about DM,sometimes i find that he is the best hubby to Santu,and sometimes i want to sue him for domestic violence.As for being his Gopika,i think i am more of a SanRaj fan,than just his gopika.I like this couple,not just DM.So,i guess i cant be called as a gopika.

Now,about why we tune into the show.I am a great sucker for romance.Thats the explanation i have. 😆 I wanted to watch Basera,but its way too serious for me,even though i respect the concept.I want to catch some light moments and i have always loved the feeling of loved,and wonder about the power of Love.DM and Santu take me to that world.It helps me unwind from the pressures of day to day life.

I will miss Bandini when it gets over,but as long as it airs,i will be here,having fun with all of you,friends will stay longer,even after the show winds up.Right now,i am enjoying the show,and the sense of togetherness here at the forum,from different continents,as you said,measuring the distance between 2 sets of lips. 😳

Great topic again!

RP ..I dont know whether you have read earlier..but many times I have said this ..THAT YOU Write exactly LIKE WHAT I FEEL..YAAR I SWEAR ON GOD..and THIS PARTICULAR POST..is like a mirror image of my state & feeling..the only little difference maybe that..I call myself a Gopika too..Because DM is a kind of man..so strong..very just..very humble at times & very straight forward & very verycourageous & who has his own mind always..is what attaracts me to HIM BIG TIME..I would have loved to have a person like him...anytime..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DM is every girl's Dream Man😳
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

DM is every girl's Dream Man😳

Aww! you are so cute. i just imagined you blushing.
Sigh! Why are weekends sooooooooooo long?
ammoos thumbnail
Coz it takes 48hrs to complete🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

Aww! you are so cute. i just imagined you blushing.

DM also means Delicious Man😉😆

ammoos thumbnail
Wow so many definitions for DM..

Dream man
Delicious Man😎

Anything more
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Wow so many definitions for DM..

Dream man
Delicious Man😎
Anything more

Yep, Dazzling Man

chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

DM also means Delicious Man😉😆

Man you girls are on the roll here i can see!
Have fun and tonight will fulfil the dreams of Santu who has been waiting so long to become "a real wife" as she often says.
Well, DM has promised to fulfil all her dreams (remember while they sat on the hayloft during the picnic?)
And he does keep reiterating that he doesnt consider himself incapable of anything (pun intended)
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

LOL....I don't beleive this😆....most people cannot wait for the weekend and get monday morning blues once it is over.....and look at us, we are cribbing that weekends are so long and cannot wait for Monday because it means another episode of Bandini and more interaction in the forum.......I think we are ready to be certified😆
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg08

LOL....I don't beleive this😆....most people cannot wait for the weekend and get monday morning blues once it is over.....and look at us, we are cribbing that weekends are so long and cannot wait for Monday because it means another episode of Bandini and more interaction in the forum.......I think we are ready to be certified😆

Yep, we are certified loonies, we belong in the looney bin😆