Nov 27th Update: RB leaves Vrinda

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Good Friday everyone!!! And Happy Eid to All…………Here is your update

for Nov 27th, 09..Enjoy!!!

Part 1:

Starts off with the baby's funeral. Everyone is gathered Vrinda is crying. KV tells Rb its time to take the baby now. Both the daddus are standing and being all sad. Daddaveer keeps talking how god didn't do the right thing by taking the baby should have killed him instead. Vrinda continues crying. RB takes the baby and Vrinda starts screaming don't take my baby. Yug is standing in the room all sad. Everyone walks together for the funeral. The men enter the area to bury the baby where as the women stay out. KV tells Rb to hand over the baby he's all sad along with Vrinda crying outside. RB picks the mud up and throws it at the baby and he seems mad/sad. Everyone takes turn to sprinkle mud on the baby. Yug is walking towards the area when RB and him cross then RB gets flash back to the place where they were yesterday in the ware house. RB yesterday had seen the envelope on the box where he found the baby. RB picks up the envelope and sees the pictures of Vrinda and Yug. He looks at the date on the pictures to see when they were taken. Back to present RB is standing and Yug is in the back when RB thinks to himself because of their irresponsibility my son died. Suddenly Vrinda run in to the area to see her sons face for the last time and RB grabs her by her arm she keeps screaming/crying that let me go and see my baby for the last time meanwhile the men had started to put the sand over the baby. RB doesn't let go of Vrindas arm the baby gets buried. Suddenly RB looks at vrinda and gives her a hard slap. Everyone is shocked. RB drags her out of the cemetery and takes her outside pushed her towards a tree.

Part 2:

Vrinda is crying going RB ji. RB is like CHUP! Kushal chachu says RB! And RB says today on such a day I am slapping my wife then you all should know it must be a big thing. Daddaveer walks up to RB and says what are you talking about? RB says today I will let you all know the real look of my wife who only acted to be my wife never became one. Daddaveer says you have lost it because you lost your son don't make a tamasha here. RB says I am not doing a tamasha I am just showing the truth behind this lady whos 2 face in front of me she tried to be this great wife but behind my back did something else and that is to meet her lover and he points at YUG! Everyone gets shock. RB says I loved her so much and this is what she did to me she joined together with Yug and did this to me and this Yug who betrayed me she joined in together with him to ruin me. RB continues screaming along with his lecture when Yug steps in screaming BUS RB! Yug says you can't talk like this about your wife you have no right to insult her like this. RB says bola o bola when I raised fingers at Vrinda then Yug raised his voice. Daddaveer says to Rb what are you talking about? Blaming my innocent pure girl then RB says your granddaughter is no more pure she's dirty and I am not just blaming like this I have proof I can show it to you. RB says you don't want to see her true face let me show it to you. RB walks to his car and brings the pictures from there everyone is standing shocked and Vrinda is crying. RB brings the pictures and says here is the proof now you can see what she did to me and he throws the pictures up in the air as the pictures fall down every one sees it and are shocked to see Yug and Vrinda together in the pictures.

Part 3:

RB says so Yug you must be shocked to see these pictures and then says to daddaveer now you will be more shocked to know that on these pictures the date/time is written on there and that's when Vrinda took my son to meet her yaar Yug. Rb says I was waiting in the hotel for my lovely wife when she was in the arms of her lover just then Yug tells RB to shut it when RB says don't yell Yug let me finish my talk when Vrinda came to me she said my son is kidnapped but it happened because of these two relationship my son is not here with me today. RB says now it all makes why Vrinda didn't want me to call the police because she didn't want her truth to come out or for me to find out their reality instead she asked money from Yug, RB continues talking saying I would have left her the night of the wedding because she told me she loved Yug but it was me who wanted to get them back together and became this bad guy in front of all of you then ask this Vrinda why she gave me these false promises of being my wife and made me lose my son if only I had known her truth. RB walks up to Vrinda and says you took my kasam and yet you met Yug why Vrinda why? Today only you are to be blamed for the loss of my son. Yug walks up to RB and says his name when suddenly Rb turns around and grabs Yug and says you talk a lot huh today only you I will talk and you will listen because I have lost everything and pushes Yug away. Rb says only today you are not going to come between me and Vrinda but after today I won't come between you and Vrinda. Rb says I was a simple man but why did god do this to me I got a friend who turned out to be a fraud and then a wife who also became a fraud.

Everyone is shocked. Vrinda is shocked hearing all this talk from Rb then gets up and walks towards RB. Vrinda says you have got this all wrong and Rb says no I have everything figured out I committed a sin by trusting yug and you. Yugs daddu says to RB you are just mad and you have got the wrong idea just think about all this with a cool mind and RB says I have always done that and would make decisions based on my heart which is why today my son is buried. After burying my son today I have decided to finish off all my relationships. RB walks away Vrinda stands there all crying. KV runs after RB. They play sad music Vrinda starts thinking about her son getting buried and how RB stopped her from looking at her son along with the slap she got from RB. Everyone walks away leaving Vrinda the daddus, Teji and Yug behind. THE END

PRECAP: Dadaveer says those kids who I prayed for to get happiness the same happiness became a miscommunication between these kids and have ruined their relationship who knows what will happen to these kids.

They didn't take a leap yet I guess it will happen on Monday!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe RB slapped Vrinda….felt bad for her and happy that Yug talked for Vrinda or at least tried to till RB stopped him but looking forward to the leap....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana!! YUVI hope finally!!! time to celebrate!!!!!!
Thank you for the update Sana

Edited by Aaliyah01 - 14 years ago
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx sana.

personaly i think this is the best episode we have had in the past 9 months !
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  But I don't think you all will ever get your happy ending with Yug and Vrinda.  RB is her husband and Ekta and her crew will never break up their marriage.  Besides there is too much water under the bridge to reunite Vrinda & Yug.  Sorry, but this is just how I see it.
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ i know what you mean dear with Ekta a persom marrying 3, 4 times is ok or sleeping with a nother man to have a child to save your other child is also ok but a woman leaving her hasband cos she loves another person is like a big NO cos its against the society norm😕 what a hypocrite that woman is 😡

Sana sweetie thatks for the wonderful update but this scene so reminds me of KZK and KS both of them had this scene in KZK it totally broke the jodi and they didnt get back togather but in KS they did then again in that there wasnt another guy

I'm so confused yaar i really hope the creatives dont let us down this time. i dont want to get my hopes up cos every time we do we totally fall flat on our faces but i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best
skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Thank you for the update Sana

awww thanks hun for the wishes eid mubarak to you too :)
skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: myluv_harshad

thanks Sana!! YUVI hope finally!!! time to celebrate!!!!!!

yessss hopefully but cant say!!!
skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

thnx sana.

personaly i think this is the best episode we have had in the past 9 months !

yeah it took forever for this to come but hope we have some good stuff to look forward to hmmmmmmmmmm
skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Nice update.  But I don't think you all will ever get your happy ending with Yug and Vrinda.  RB is her husband and Ekta and her crew will never break up their marriage.  Besides there is too much water under the bridge to reunite Vrinda & Yug.  Sorry, but this is just how I see it.

yeah hun you might be right cause that is something BT is known to do.................