Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Binky

^^^ i know what you mean dear with Ekta a persom marrying 3, 4 times is ok or sleeping with a nother man to have a child to save your other child is also ok but a woman leaving her hasband cos she loves another person is like a big NO cos its against the society norm😕 what a hypocrite that woman is 😡

Sana sweetie thatks for the wonderful update but this scene so reminds me of KZK and KS both of them had this scene in KZK it totally broke the jodi and they didnt get back togather but in KS they did then again in that there wasnt another guy

I'm so confused yaar i really hope the creatives dont let us down this time. i dont want to get my hopes up cos every time we do we totally fall flat on our faces but i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best

thanks binku for likin the update hehehehe and really wow cant believe they copied that then well i never saw that drama so no idea but hmm everyones been sayin that odd!!!!!! yes dont get your hopes up cause god knows how much more we have to endure before we can see something we like so no idea.....
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update................
this show is turning out like KZK.....................