Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carie thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi sarah,loved ur analysis dear.
during prida i am drooling over pri's hotness and forget to feel sory for damzz.well ur words made it up.my deepest sympathies to damz dear.soooo rude she has to sufer at starting of their marriage😭😭
well really pri's muscles are occuping my eye view that i can't concentrate on his "M" lecture.can you plz tell him to wear vests only in sleeping state but not when he has to say something.i mean poor things like me can concentrate on only one thing at a time.lolz..
i am really happy today.you know why???
SAMMY SMILED AT AVNI....😳.thank god.that is a million-dollar smile and that too effectionately😳😳😳.avni should hav seen it and she would have  melted right away😊.
even the hug is sooo cute and after a long time.oho savni can't stand without hugging each other for atleast a week.right??samz's expression are superb in that one.i am loving this new avni a lotttttt and tmrw will be more hilarious i suppose.can't wait..
varni :=my god rosh is actually shrieking????i am surprised but yeah she is in a hurry, now that she is next in line to  marriage she has work on itπŸ˜‰.but week's time is too long.isn't it???i wonder what will she do if varun says no for obvious reasons🀒.i rather hav them as cute love birds forever than struggling in marriage tantrums.enough we have world-wars with prida and savni...
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
everything you said is so true. YOU actually make me feel better about prithvi. he ruins the whole lovey dovey mood when he stops to realize he is loving his wife.. etc. and it gets me soo irritated. but you're right. prithvi cannot play hide & seek for too long. it is better if prithvi tells her the truth now. cause its true, damini will feel like she was taken advantage of. (regardless if he lays a hand on her or not).

i have a feeling that damini will try to learn how to cook.. and prithvi will get more upset because he is trying to shrug her off... and damini, being the greatest wifey ever, is going to do everything and anything to make her hubby feel happy.
what do you think?

and i know this is totally random.. but when is inder's truth going to be revealed? he just came and left. won't he come back for more money?? and how will anyone ever find out it was him???

big hug to the gujraal sisters from me as well. loll
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Carie, thanks a lot, dear..

Eh eh @ Prithvi's hotness..I know..*grins*

Hahhahah @ telling prithvi not to wear vests when he is saying something because you can't concentrate otherwise..Aww, Carie, that was cute..

Yes, SaVni can't stay far apart for long, they keep going back to hugging..😊

Glad for you, Carie, that you got to see Sameer's smile..

Word to what you said about wanting to see VaRni as cute love birds..No marriage for them, please..They're only kids..No serious drama needed there.

Carie, I dont know why but I had this idea that Varun might melt and would want to say yes to rosh, but maybe the brothers' truth will be out before that, and Rosh would start hating him..

Thanks for sharing your lovely take..Enjoyed reading it, friend..

@ xlove..Glad I made you feel better about the whole thing, dear..

I agree with you, it does seem like Damini is going to try to please hubby dearest by learning to cook..Haha..What will poor guy do in that case!! Awww, misery..

@ Inder's truth..I don't think we'll get to see the pleasure of that anytime soon..And I think he'll come back only when his truth has to be revealed..Let's see when..

Thanks for replying, dear..

Your PriDa siggy!!!!!!!*back to heaven* 😍
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sistu

Need I say that you post is fab!

I will start with varni, savni and then lastly prida.

Varni: Loved rosh for what she did today. Although I expected better frm Dishank but its ok, loved the scene when he got irritated when rosh said he is playing with her feelings and she shudnt listen to goldie. Shows he really cares for her.

savni: all i remember is the precap. It was so funny. Cant wait for it.

Prida: i dont think damini will hate him. all his plans backfire and i hope this one will too. Damini looked so sweet in that pink. Dont wry dam, we will arrange cooking classes for u. He said that dam loves him a lot and he? doesnt he love her? Is he also planning to leave her? Well:

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum
Yeh pyaar na hoga kam sanam teri kasam
Ho, sanam teri kasam, sanam teri kasam
(Jitna tadpaayega mujhko, utna hi tadpega tu bhi
Jo aaj hai aarzoo meri voh kal teri aarzoo hogi)
Yeh jhooth nahin sach hai sanam, sanam teri kasam
Nafrat se dekhna pehle andaaz pyaar ka hai yeh
Kuch hai aankhon ka rishta, gussa ikraar ka hai yeh
Bada pyaara hai tera zulam, sanam teri kasam

(Edited the lyrics so wordings reflect a femaele voice, Movie: sanam teri kasam)

Just awesome Sistu. Matches the mood perfectly.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome post Sarah, loved it like always!!! Even i was sad for Damini today, poor girl keeps wondering what she's doing wrong, when she is infact trying to be a perfect wife. Really feel bad for Prithvi too, I agree with u, he is gonna hurt himself in the process of hurting her. Damini was sooo sweet when she said she'll make omelette for him and then he just interrupted her and left 😑. I also like the Savni part- well Sameer's smile seemed genuine when he woke up! and Varni were cute, especially Varun asking around about her and then hesitating to say it in front of her. Rosh looked really pretty in black. I really want to see Damini winning over Prithvi completely, and just when he'll be totally in love with her the truth will be out! I know that'll really hurt him a lot but that would be an interesting story to watch, even though i don't want to really see Prithvi all sad! πŸ˜” Hope u understand my ramblings, i hardly write this much on posts!

-Fatima
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarah I was so mad at Prithvi today for hurting Damini but I just Can't Hate him. It was the same when I was sooooooooooo pissed at Michael for hurting and using Sara but I couldn't hate him bec I know for him family came first. But everytime he hurt Sara he burt himself....until he couldn't choose betwen Sara and his family anymore and Sara BECAME his family. Right now for Pri as well his family comes first but he doesn't realize that Damini is already his family now and if he hurts her he hurts himself more. okay so yeah hope that rambling made sense
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved your post ' well that goes without saying, Sarah.

Yesterday's episode brought tears to my eyes too ' my heart went out to these two w'ful people. Prithvi on cross roads ' not knowing what to do. Guess his next step of getting the power of attorney and taking over a part of the business is also not PLAN enough. He can never hurt Ila Gujral without hurting the girls and he cannot hurt the girls. The faster he realized that the better. True to our hopes and true to what Prithvi Saxena is all about he stood by his conscience, his values. Yes it hurt Damz but isn't this much better than otherwise. He thinks he is doing good by snubbing her, but he is hurting her and hurting himself in the process ' little does he realize that.

I just want to ask him one question ' 'What happened to the promise he made when he hugged her the first time?' 'Your happiness is my utmost priority now' Isn't that, what he told her.

Damz, just love the way she moulded herself to being Prithvi Saxenas wife. She put the night behind her took all the trouble to get him b'fast and all that. Would she have done this for anyone else? Dude, pl open your eyes. Felt very sad for her. She knows something is amiss but she does not know what and she also fails to understand why he just doesn't share it with her. Little does she know what awaits her is a complete shocker.

Agree with you ' would love to see Prithvi completely in love with Dam. But he already is ' am sure behind the false cover of the so called maksad what he feels for her is love. Only that dude refuses to accept it. Yes one day he would realise it, accept it and would have lost it too.

Frankly I dread next week or the week after the revelation of the truth and the aftermath.

Savni ' guess as predicted by everyone ' the CVs have managed to bring out a b'ful track with their story. Somehow do not mind watching them these days.

Varni ' so much want something nice t work out for Varun and Rosh. Yes we see the Roshni Gujral now. Circumstances have made her grow up too. Point to be noted Varun ' it will not be very easy for you either.

Finally Sarah, pl don't be upset with Prithvi Saxena ' lets give him time. After all what is Prida without Pri.

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah.. great post as usual.. 😊

The episode was crap..

Seeing Damini so hurt, was agonising (she has never been the perfect homemaker like Avni, STILL, she is trying , poor girl)

This was what I had been saying all along.. my sentiments on the matter are still the same..

I wrote, and then deleted my whole post.. I could write a whole lot more, but there is no point, not right now anyway..

Hugs for Damini, Avni and Rosh.. πŸ€—

Word to myself- Stay calm, have faith.. 😊Edited by morningdew - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Queenie, today, I am not Prithvi's friend at all; you are the only one of the PriDa duo that I am with today. You have all my affection and sympathy..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

today....?? damini is having my affection frm teh day she fell in love with prithvi and gave herself to him selflessly which i cant say bout prithvi cuz he does hav selfish reasons!

It's funny, because I don't really want Prithvi to be 100% lovely-dovey with Damini and be her husband in every way before telling her the truth, because I believe even if he gives this relationship his 100% now, it'll backfire more after the truth getting out, and she'll be more hurt in that case and think he used her. ( She is going to think that anyway, so that is a moot point. well thts rite .....but still hurting her this way ......is a bit unacceptable ......but in this situation wat is actually acceptable ....is not known by me eitehrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But now that Prithvi is running away from Damini and trying to drive her away like I kind of wanted him to, it's really hard to see Damini getting hurt like that. I wish he didn't humiliate her like that, (Talking about Aaloo paratha)I hated it, and it was so sad to see Queenie sad and getting the treatment she so doesn't deserve..Felt so much for her while she was thinking about last night and wondering why he behaved that way and wondering how she was going to initiate the topic.  yaaa she certainly dun deserve teh treatment she is getting from prithvi.......and moreover poor gal dunno wats wrong! once u know teh root cause of teh prob u may try to solve it ....but when u r unaware of the reasons ...its more disturbing and depressing.

Felt even more for her when as a reward for being the world's sweetest and most considerate wife, and for bringing him breakfast and even promising him she would make him an omelet daily if he wants, all she got was cold vibes, and I hated Prithvi at that moment.. well u know wat i alwayz thot there will alwayz be a tu tu main main types of relation between prida as they r 2 strong personalties with completly opposite point ofviews. bu t seeing damini all submissive to this man who dun even give a  damnnn ....is making prithvi;s charcter weak.
i mean....if only he cud hav smiled ...i dun think it wud hav costed him much

But I can feel his pain on hurting her too, and this task is going to get even more difficult than ever for him with each passing day..How long is he going to play hide-and-seek? How long is he going to be able to hurt her, and see her getting hurt? He'll hurt himself equally in the process......yeh sab us ballu ki kartoot hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....marne ke baad bhi apne bachcho ko chain se jeene nahi de raha .....or apni biwi ko or chod gaya ......unnki chaati par moong dalne ke liye πŸ˜†(i m talking like old ladies now πŸ˜†)

And I like this from a story point of view, because I suppose the truth's near, and then it'll be time for the brothers for pay for their mistakes, for Prithvi's redemption, and it'll be a painful process..Awww..
i dun think , truths near .....seeing the savni track! i guess unless tht nalayk becomes layak and falls hard for avani ....truth will not b revealed

Someone hold me, am I seeing the right thing? Did Sameer Saxena really smile while looking at Avni Gujral affectionately? yep he does .....which shows tht at tht time none of the bhoots entangled him πŸ˜†and he was tht sameer at moment  who was pure at heart once😊

Felt bad for Varun too..Poor kid! u still talk bout him ?πŸ˜†

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
kheerni thumbnail
Your post was wonderful as usual Sarah!  I haven't yet read everyone's replies, but for me, when I think of the last epi - i think of two things:

Parathas and Puke πŸ˜†

Okay, I also think of two beautiful people with the world between them on the bed, unable to sleep, thinking of each other, reliving some hot hot moments. It's so sad, really. I really feel for Damini. But this must be hard on Prithvi too. Him pacing around, looking very hot I might add πŸ˜ƒ, constantly thinking makes one realize the kind of burden this man is carrying. Despite his world turning upside down, his dad dying under such cruel circumstances, his mom lying in a hospital for months, his brother going astray, trying to do right by Avni, his own feelings for Damini, and the added burden of trying NOT to act on those feelings! All this would take a toll on anyone.

What I don't get is, he says he can't break Damini's trust. So, is he thinking that he'll get the darned POA and then tell her everything. And also add that in all this madness, his feelings for her were untainted? That must be his plan. To do what he needs to, then come clean with her and then hope for the best. And because he knows there's a chance that she might not accept him then, he can't take her now.

And hence the PT (Paratha Tactics). But our lady is not one to take this lying down. Her plan will be three fold I think:

1) Morning - Have a serious talk with him about what his problem is.

2) Afternoon - Make him some Kadhi Chawal.

3) Night - ST (Seduction Tactics)

The question is whose plan is going to win: PT or ST. I think we know this one already peeps!

But in all seriousness, I think his plan is going to seriously backfire, because she's going to do what she thinks will please him. And if it's making parathas then so be it! And that's just going to melt him further! Bechara Prithvi has a hard road ahead!

Next what touched me was Rosh!  It was soo sad to see her voice breaking, her practically begging him to tell her what he feels.  It was hearbreaking stuff   Ohh poor Rosh!

As for Sam, I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing him in his true state.  He's such a child and behaves like one.  And its mighty hilarious stuff.  I'm going to enjoy watching him grow up. πŸ˜†