Bad, bad Prithvi, sweet Damini, and other stuff..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Queenie, today, I am not Prithvi's friend at all; you are the only one of the PriDa duo that I am with today. You have all my affection and sympathy..🤗🤗🤗

It's funny, because I don't really want Prithvi to be 100% lovely-dovey with Damini and be her husband in every way before telling her the truth, because I believe even if he gives this relationship his 100% now, it'll backfire more after the truth getting out, and she'll be more hurt in that case and think he used her. ( She is going to think that anyway, so that is a moot point) But now that Prithvi is running away from Damini and trying to drive her away like I kind of wanted him to, it's really hard to see Damini getting hurt like that. I wish he didn't humiliate her like that, (Talking about Aaloo paratha)I hated it, and it was so sad to see Queenie sad and getting the treatment she so doesn't deserve..Felt so much for her while she was thinking about last night and wondering why he behaved that way and wondering how she was going to initiate the topic. Felt even more for her when as a reward for being the world's sweetest and most considerate wife, and for bringing him breakfast and even promising him she would make him an omelet daily if he wants, all she got was cold vibes, and I hated Prithvi at that moment.. No, I am lying, I can never hate him but I hated that he was hurting her so badly at that point in time, and didn't like him at all there..Awww, Prithvi, look what you're doing to her, to yourself.. Don't be this hard on you both..

But I can feel his pain on hurting her too, and this task is going to get even more difficult than ever for him with each passing day..How long is he going to play hide-and-seek? How long is he going to be able to hurt her, and see her getting hurt? He'll hurt himself equally in the process..

And I like this from a story point of view, because I suppose the truth's near, and then it'll be time for the brothers for pay for their mistakes, for Prithvi's redemption, and it'll be a painful process..Awww..

Maksad, maksad, maksad..I abso-freaking-lutely HATE this word..😡

I hated that Maksad had a nerve to make en entry, hated that Prithvi had the nerve to think of the taboo M word after sharing such beautiful moments with wifey dearest. Why, Prithvi, why!! And how could you!!

I cant wait for the day when Prithvi is utterly, madly, deeply in love with Damini..I think LNMDJ has done a great job of the buildup to that point, because personally speaking, I hate it when both the leads are totally in love within a few months of a show's inauguration, and when it's all sunshine and rainbows soon, without any real journey of the characters ..So, I think it's good storytelling that the moment is almost here when we'll start shouting for the creatives to show Prithvi hopelessly in love..Obviously he cares deeply about Damini, is madly attracted to her, respects her and already loves her at some level, but its not that point yet, when he is ready to forgive her mother for her supposed wrongs, not that point when he his feelings are so deep and intense that he wants to sing the 'love song' in full volume, and admit his love for her in front of the whole world 😆and feels like going to the end of the world for her...And Prithvi's pain will be heartbreaking when he realizes what he had and lost..Damini is so much in love with him, and so sincere to him, trying her best to please him, but when the truth is out, it'll be the other way round, and it'll be Prithvi who'll have to shed his own blood to make this work, to win her back..Dude doesn't realize how lucky he is, what a precious gift he has got in the form of wifey dearest, and is digging his own grave..

Someone hold me, am I seeing the right thing? Did Sameer Saxena really smile while looking at Avni Gujral affectionately?

Felt bad for Varun too..Poor kid!

All my hugs go to Gujral sisters today..

Damini, for getting hurt in the process of trying to be a good wife..Awww, Queenie..🤗
Rosh, for getting hurt while trying to have her guy confess his feelings for her..🤗It was so sad to see her hurting..

Avni, because she is hurting inside and still putting up a brave face..🤗Aww, she still has feelings for that piece of work, and her task is so hard..But I love what she is doing to him..Serves him right..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sarah...i haven't seen the eppy yet..nor read you post fully.....but as usual you are always Great in anything and everything!!!

I'm so so so so so stoked today!!! GK wished me for my Birthday!!! YEah...GK!!!!🤪🤪🤪 All thanks to the Awesome TT@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗🤗

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbePrlWFfZc

I'm so not in my clear mind state right now!!!! Goodness!!! this has to be the Bestest Birthday for me!!!!!

I'm sorry for this ramble...but I had to share this with you!!!! Love you so so so much for making me like this show and getting hooked to it!!! thank you!!!

i will watch the eppy later tonight after I come back to earth....😆 and then reply in full senses!!

lol

Love ya loads!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😆

😆Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Krupzieeeeeeeeeeeeee..🤗🤗🤗

GK wished you!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I am sooooooooooo glad for you, baby..Just listened to the message..Awww, sweetness.. GK is a sweetheart..

Love ya loads..And please don't be sorry, I am so glad you shared..I am loving this..

A big thank you to Muniza..She arranged this, I suppose?
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah....muni di and Avani!!!! I can't thank them enough and also GK for taking time to wish me....just a fan.....lol OMG!!!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sarah!! Gr8 post!! Though i havent read today's update it seems that pri been rude to our queenie, ah well go on boy keep running away becoz till the time you dont run how will you
realize your true feelings for her,how will you realize her significance in your life!! Hats off to Avni for keeping up her fight till day2 too so successfully!! Varun plz dont hurt our doll,she has already cried for you a lot!! Pri stop hurting your wife as well as yourself,coz let me remind you ,you had yourself admitted that hurting either of the Gujrals is like hurting yourself!!

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Need I say that you post is fab!

I will start with varni, savni and then lastly prida.

Varni: Loved rosh for what she did today. Although I expected better frm Dishank but its ok, loved the scene when he got irritated when rosh said he is playing with her feelings and she shudnt listen to goldie. Shows he really cares for her.

savni: all i remember is the precap. It was so funny. Cant wait for it.

Prida: i dont think damini will hate him. all his plans backfire and i hope this one will too. Damini looked so sweet in that pink. Dont wry dam, we will arrange cooking classes for u. He said that dam loves him a lot and he? doesnt he love her? Is he also planning to leave her? Well:

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum
Yeh pyaar na hoga kam sanam teri kasam
Ho, sanam teri kasam, sanam teri kasam
(Jitna tadpaayega mujhko, utna hi tadpega tu bhi
Jo aaj hai aarzoo meri voh kal teri aarzoo hogi)
Yeh jhooth nahin sach hai sanam, sanam teri kasam
Nafrat se dekhna pehle andaaz pyaar ka hai yeh
Kuch hai aankhon ka rishta, gussa ikraar ka hai yeh
Bada pyaara hai tera zulam, sanam teri kasam

(Edited the lyrics so wordings reflect a femaele voice, Movie: sanam teri kasam)
nikita_88 thumbnail
Word to everything you have sadi Sarah!

Awesome post!!

Sorry can't reply properly but the I am doing is going to be the death of me!!!

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii sarah...nice post.....loved ittt....n loved the episode tooooo....it had equal shares of all the couples...n I loved ittt...

Lets start with the mirch masala couple...the couple which is way betong awesome..n can picturize any situation with such clarity n naturalism....that it gets larger than life. Yeah...gt it right....am toking of Prida....they made it again today....those memories of that love making was a treat for us....(proud Pridaholics)....n the way Prithvi said that he needs to b in his limits....(old wine in a new cup....coz today it was the hubby prithvi saying so..not the bg and stable manager) ..loved it. Loved those beautiful expressions of Damz...when she gets no clue about this weird behaviour of her husband......I loved the way she kept silent.....watchinf him llying on the sofa....she went back...n her attitude the next morning....as if nothing as happened.....shez such an understanding life partner.....hated the way Prithvi said about her to make breakfast....I mean...C'mon shez a Gujral....neway...its just another gonna b flop plan of Prithvi to mke her hate him...coz shez surely gonna get herself according to Pri's wishes....giving him no further reason to pickpoint at her....

The tarka couple....Savni....Awwww...the tract is getting soo much more interesting.......it was absolutely adorable to see Sameer.....watching his wife....selling away his clothes with such love filled eyes.....Toooo Gud....
Nnn...when Ila came.....I mean that false hug....yet those confused looks on MK....my God...was again praise worthy...Avni looked great...n the new found confidence in her...MashaAllah!!!!!

Cutie-tutie Varni scene...it was shweet....that Varun is getting sweeter...but the bubbly Roshni....following the Gujral tradition is being the first to ask her man if he loved her or not....I mean seriously.....bas bolna hi to baki hain.....otherwise Varun is fully njoyinh his right ofbeing the third jamai of the house....even in a family wedding......where noone os allowed...why does that fellow employee gets an entry pass?????

The precap....was tooo gud....hilarious...but that kheer...man I loveee ittt...thats used to make that look like a puke...Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Todays color is black...courtsey: Prithvi's broad biceps n triceps...were looking more hwuattt and steamy in that black vest...

Btwn Krupsiiiiiiii Congrats ....
Thank you for your replies, guys..🤗 Appreciate it..Gtg now..Will reply to everyone in detail when I am back in about half an hour..😳
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's funny, because I don't really want Prithvi to be 100% lovely-dovey with Damini and be her husband in every way before telling her the truth, because I believe even if he gives this relationship his 100% now, it'll backfire more after the truth getting out, and she'll be more hurt in that case and think he used her. ( She is going to think that anyway, so that is a moot point) But now that Prithvi is running away from Damini and trying to drive her away like I kind of wanted him to, it's really hard to see Damini getting hurt like that. I wish he didn't humiliate her like that, (Talking about Aaloo paratha) tat was vvv rude...I hated it, ditto and it was so sad to see Queenie sad and getting the treatment she so doesn't deserve..poor dammi Felt so much for her while she was thinking about last night and wondering why he behaved that way and wondering how she was going to initiate the topic. awwwww poor baby Felt even more for her when as a reward for being the world's sweetest and most considerate wife, and for bringing him breakfast and even promising him she would make him an omelet daily if he wants,oohh shez try so hard putin so much effort to make him feel better n spl.......but mr maksad is least intrested....... all she got was cold vibes, and I hated Prithvi at that moment.. No, I am lying, I can never hate him but I hated that he was hurting her so badly at that point in time, and didn't like him at all there..Awww, Prithvi, look what you're doing to her, to yourself.. Don't be this hard on you both..

i guess tat this is the first time tat our mr hot  dude[ prithvi] is being bashed,slammed sarah as usuall its a wonderful  post da................its our daily dose