Cardenia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Big Salute to the martyrs
May their soul Rest in Peace
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i lost a very close friend in da Mumbai attacks... she was at the CST and it's paining to see such Misery.. I have  also survived this Horrendous act of Terror.... As in my Family....... I was lucky enough to have left bombay on the previous previous night before the attacks with my mom and Dad... my family  was stuckin the  1st floor of Taj....... it was a night that None of us would forget ..  and Me and my Famly are lucky to have survived this horrendous Attack. we were in Mumbai  for  meeting our relatives...........

I highly respect those  widows and  children of the people who lost  their kith and kin...it is sad  but We must all stand United against terror ..... we must  put together a For ground action   I had seen in the News yesterday  about a Rock Concert At the Leopold Cafe..... is it needed when we all must be together to show Our solidarity to the people  who lost  their lives ..... it's mere Symbolism..... it's not going to stay for a long time ..... the least we Indians can do now is   Show our solidarity........

India Has Not Forgotten and Has Not Forgiven......  We all are  going to share the Common emotion of Anger Hatred, and  Mourning.... and One question that will arise in all  our minds will be

Why is  the Indian Govt  not hanging Kasab??? and why are they spending so much money to protect him???

we all pay taxes in order to  get some services that are essential for every citizen for having that secure feeling in our  country
I am not saying that Pakistan is at  fault ..... it may be somewhere the Light lo ..... Chalta hai attitude of our Indian politicians that has caused this Carnage in Mumbai

I salute  to the departed souls....

I salute to the departed soul of Hemant Karkare, Vijay  Salaskar Ashok Kamte and  Major Sandeep and others... who have  become martyrs while on Duty...
May souls of all our MARTYRS Rest In Peace and thanks for making us feel that we are SAFE !!!!!!!

Lekha

Edited by -Destiny- - 14 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thnks for the post Ishan
Salute 2 all those brave martyrs who fought against wrong and gave up their lives.May their soul rest in peace amen.
Just a request atleast we cud take 2 min from 24 hr. to keep silence.

May God punish all terrorists.
Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Long Live India....!! Jai Hind
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a very nice tought and great way to give tribute to the heroes
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may their soul rest in peace.
i dont want to say how thankful i am for these great martrys who fought for our country, i wont say how they will alwyas be remeberred and their memories will be etched in the hearts of the patriotic indian forever; i wont say how lucky india is where such GEMS take birth, i WONT try to describe how so many innocent lives who were lucky to escape that fateful day, are grateful to them for letting them stay on in this beautiful world;

BECAUSE NO WORDS are adequate enough to describe the feelings that people might have ........none of the above of what i said is tribute enough;

i can say only one thing:  ur the modern-day "dadhichis" of this world, on whose bones a strong, safe and prosperous india flourishes, and WILL CONTINUE to do so...
itsalwaysme thumbnail
👏
saluting the brave heros.
May their sols rest in peace
for7 thumbnail
I did not understand the topic !!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: for7

I did not understand the topic !!!

Its a tribute to people who died in the 26/11 attacks. If u dont know then please refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks