Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I am so upset and the whole incident has cropped up in front of my eyes for what happened on 26/11 last year and beyond !! The tears are flowing and am praying to RIP for all our beloved citizens of india whose lives were taken away by the terrorists who were not welcomed into our holy land !! Terrorism is happenning everywhere in the world now !! You name its happening there !! This disease of inhumanity should be stopped and these people brought to justice or should be treated in the same way !! Pakistan has also suffered terrorism so have other countries !! we should join together and remove this from the roots !! They are cowardly animals who are there to kill innocent and destroy the public properties thats why they do this by hiding !!

Do You People and your souls RIP for ever !!  We all love you  !!

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
brave souls who put their lives on the line for people like us

may god take care of their families
.Neha. thumbnail
May God bless their souls and their families.
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A salute to all those who lost thier lives
and may thier souls R.I.P

Luv Anu
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A big salute to those heroes who lost their lives. God bless their souls and their family. And may their souls rest in peace.
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salutes to bravery, condolences to thier families & RIP.

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I salute All the great - real hereos from the bottom of my country and take oath to do the best to my country as much as possible.

Thanks for the post.
Sanayaa thumbnail
Thanks for opening dis topic........

I think we all r really thankful to dese people who didnt even think of demselves for once nd saved us from d clutches of dose stupid terrorists. Dey sacrificed deir lives for our sake . I wuld never be able to forget dese people Dey will always be dere in my memories. Salute t all of u .........even so many innocent people lost deir livesMay all of ur  souls rest in peace.........
26/11is  a big shame on our country nd our government ...... 9/11 was d most disastrous thingy  In USA nd since den nothing wrong has happened dere nd here in India everyday one or d oder worst things r happeneingbe it 12/3 or 26/11 or bomb blasts in Jaipur  .... I really really feel very sad........ I really really hope dat dis kind of thingy never ever happenes in India We cant afford to loose lives on every 2nd   day
I really think govt of India shuld take some gud measures to stop all dis. Instead of terryfing us ki dese things can happen again nd we all shuld be ready to face such things , our govt shuld made us free from fear....... We citizens r always ready to fight against all dese odds but its high tym dat Indian govt shuld take some appreciable measures...

Nd to all dose terrorists U people r so shameless creatures dont u guys have feelings. How can u kill innocent people widout ny mistake of deirs. I f terrorists think dat by doing all dis dey r performing a very gr8 task  dey shuld kno dat God is watching all dis nd he will not spare u guys for ur sins...  Have some fear .... God willl not leave u so easily he will punish u for each nd every wrong deed of urs. Nd yes jitnw terrorists aa jayen India me dey all can never lower our spirits we Indians will never ever allow u to achieve ur aims ... We Indians will neevr allow u to destroy our country
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Human_Torch

CHALO KISI ne to kaha👏

Wrestler Khali
"I know the law is there to ensure justice, but still I believe Kasab should be hanged. If I would be given a chance to handle him in my own way, I would kill him or hang him on the spot."

Thank you Khali. Atleast someone is brave enough b.w all those other loosers who have given their views on this matter. Freaking Big Names my foot. I am SOOO f****** angry right now reading all that garbage talk on that link and even more freakin agitated reading that Shraddha Gupta girl.

And ya, like Ammu(tpam) said, we shud stop making a fool of oursevles by thinking the govt. gonna do anything. All these big big govt. of each country know is how to lick each other ass and not talk reality infront of each other but just play hide and seek games. Its just goes to show how good the word COLD WAR is. Scared pussy cat govts!!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I Salute all the Heroes who sacrificed their lives as well as the innocent victims who were killed in the attacks.

May their soul Rest in Peace