Users

Frequent Posters

AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey great parts.. continue soon

spln thumbnail
dear hin-iy-a (this is extended-special love)

this is to remind you, that 'parents' of 'good' kids (all kinds of pun intended) MUST behave well... if insanity is inherited from them, u might as well try grab some of the goodie genes BACK!

base line: comments ko reply ni karne ka hota? :-|

over and out ~ alpha-gamma-beta
~ and me! :D
ashluvdmg thumbnail
glad tat i read thru this fic.....simplyy awsum ff...!!fun filled n exciting....cnt wait 4 the unfolding of charcters...!!
hope u cont soon di
thx a ton 4 de pm
luvya
crazy ashu 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: spln

Gime an R... gime E... gime S!!! :D

*edit*

bring it right on hinz! ... the whole set up has left far too many options open to speculate about, and knowing you, its not going to simplify anytime soon... but do u see me complain? 😆😆lol yeh well  i'm confused myself ,what was i thinking lol (kidding )
aite, got my seat belt tight and fastened.. all set, *thumbs up* keep it coming... err... one a day, eh? 😃err yeh one every other day or ermmm one day someday 😆

hugz,
nj :)

Originally posted by: Pebblez

reserved ....beat me eh!

*edit*

hinz, me was going to comment without realizing i had previously read only HALF of this :P which implies i would have MISSED both reading n writing about AR 😲haa na i must have forgotten to tell u i added more

anyways, the mess is saved, and i did read it all glad u did ... and SEE what i meant! u can take it any way, i would have def not guessed this! yeh ?  ... dude, predictable and u?? i'm sorry about what i said to nij yesterday, as in only her, its true about u too, when u write! the predictability meter damage! :D lmao yeh the predictability factor she's got from me,it just got stronger through the generations

" i can only try..." ... what better can boys do, anyways 😆😆😆lol yeh i could see Angad say that

... falsely taking ownership/credit... ahaha! wait till the eyelock happens... sparks will fly this time, LITERALLY! i think i already smell smoke 😆hahaha nah , its too soon and she's got too much to overcome to get to that bit

update soon, which is to imply, tonight, hinz 😃:S i still havent i know but will jaldi
tere pas time thodi na hoga wese bi later on,aj hi kardungi soon

hugz,
N. J.  hanji nj mereko pata  ,like I knew when reading  that BC art :P
i quite liked the jumbled boxes and comments ,just a nutter thing :D

oh and btw where's my feedback ? u know what one and hope tu thik abi

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: missypatel

niji  :D *AGAIN! - ASK me what "____________* means  haan na
kya hua tera wada.....woh kasam woh irad...sab wahich hai jaha tumne kiya tha (i am clueless about the actual pact :P) so niji :)

*edit*

ooooohhh!!!! I love Kripa-Armaan already! they are a fit jodi,haina ?  or not! :D ridz is sucha phat...princess chali road ki ser karna haahh!! hahahaha  nij  and muski d pinky on the hand....ishh!!  ishhh

mastan  hai...likho....and i wann know who i am from here 😉yeh i'll let u decide soon

~muh

Originally posted by: spln

myself, 'joru ka ghulam'... humesha ek kadam peeche :P :D

*edit*

getting into each others is fishy business...but works as much! fun update hinki...i am NOT lost but i cant see how you can keep track on ALL of them...whose with with and who doesnt know who :D ahahah!! ooohhh its fun!  lol i am kinda confused now ,think i was greedy with my chars wanted all of em in here
i like krip_ dts so damn oooh! :P angad knows krip...already and anji abhi tak aayi ni...!! aite aite! mast hai!
ha na achi entry hai anji ki,i think she needs kuch acha role abi to,have read lots neg abt her

armaan sounded lik a lil kid wen he complained to krip (mummy mummy woh ladki ne cheatin KI)haha reminded me of this dialogue from dil hai ki manta ni  and i think i 4gt to mention in d 1st update....him actually askin ridz WAISE was hilarious :D....u know its like either d geeks do it or the smart heads...but armaan is neither :D hes in betwn ....soooo new and you're rocking it!  aha nij sachi this comment made me get my head back into the story ,not that i was lost but u know mere unexpected off bouts :S

ridz still stressing over it dts anohter silly thing and i LIKE cuz its matchin up2 armaans out-of-place-ness! lol i actually did think it was getting too much but   yeh thats it no more fretting abi to kuch aur hona :P muski TIRED...i see she doesnt have a say with ridz..lol  yeh well :P  and angad a photographer...hunky getting shots of d sexy model...lol that made me come write a big chunk of the next small part :)

hinka did i tell u fab chars...i love! :P * hugs* niji
and a huge mmmuaaaah !

~muh 😛 ( do i need to spell the obvious hah)

aarora thumbnail
hey amazing updates..loved them..continue soon..
thanks for PM..
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pebblez

main hu chota ludku :D<br>

haan haan theek hai, third spot hi milna hai mereko, to apni destiny samajh ker accept ker leti hu :P oye  dramchi rehne de i am gonna throw a BIG tantrum about me not knowing this before, but that's gonna get me an even BIGGER earful of daant from dadda,to idea ditched hai :P haha badi samjhdar ho gayi tu ,wese no one knew of it,niji bi gusa thi yar ni bola tha mene kisiko bi,bas nj thi lateron online to usko just before posting dikhaya and SHE reserved

loved the beginning hinz, Ridz barri determined dheet aurat hai :P kuch similar dikhta mujhe! hahahha haan na mera inpiration tu ich hai ...but anyways...let's see, apka yeh mini short fic kitni mini hota yeh at the rate its going even  i think otherwise :P .owing to the couple u have, i doubt it wilol be short, but um looking fwd already :P and yayyy, daily updates!! i knew i shudn't have said that ,silly me 😆

muaaahz hinzziiyyaa :)wah variation to the nj exclusive  hiniya me likes :D muah !
 oh and sorry  i had to go kal had a call  ,but me read the other two and me 's😊

Originally posted by: missypatel

RESERVED HAI JI YE!! hmm hmm hmm!

hehehehhee...okay JUST heard abt the new rule...yeh make sure u follow it strictly  from now on  :) so here goes, mera unedited comment hai, jo pehle mere spot main tha:   :D

AGAIN third spot, zindagi bhar ka rog hai yeh :D (edited: hahahaha, chalo aik shikayat to door hui) haha bp i did reserve u pehle on GND conveniently  bhul gai wo ? and ye rule tuje dhyan me rakhkar banaya gaya hai hahaha, hinz apki ridz to meri tarah puri dheet hai :P but me likes tons, chalo dekhte hain aggay kia hota hai...i enjoyed it, a lot :) billkul mere type ki fic hai :) muaaah!! sai hai fir to :P

Kiran!! ha na mereko pata  :D

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

hey
nice concept
plz add me to pm list

thanks hun,will pm u when i update next :)

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

thanks for the pm
it was a cool part
totally rocking.

cheers again :D

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

really good...looking forward to reading more...hm...I am pretty sure Armaan and Kripa are friends and she just dragged him to the show...update soon!

well yeh they are frnds and a bit more as well :)
thanks for liking and i hope not to keep u waiting for long

Originally posted by: naureen_aly

nice concept do add me also

thanks naureen ,wil pm u soon :)

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Hina di,
lovely part!
I can so understand what Ridzi means! What does anyone have to do with how you get in, as long as you do? LOL. But here its Armaan, so maybe thats an exception :P
I am glad I saw that u had updated. I almost missed it. lol
Please update soon. I wanna know what Rahul is to Riddhima, boyfriend or brother. haha
I like AR for now! Seems interesting!

Please update soon!

Cheers,
Sakshi :D