~the bride-to-be~ AR/AK/RM/AA pt3 pg11

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys
I had gone to a wedding exhibition today and planned this on my way back home :)
and
since one shots arent my thing this will be a short 3-5 at the most 7 part story and as nj suggested , mite try a daily 😉
thanks for reading

the bride-to-be

part 1:

"Ladies and gentleman!!! ...I'd like to welcome you all to the Asian Wedding Exhibition 2009, where we hope to offer you the best in everything to make your  wedding perfect !..."  off w
ent the loud welcome speech echoing across and outisde the event hall...

"didnt I tell you we'd be late " 
clinging onto her friends arm she climbed up the short flight of stairs
"for heavens sake Muskaan ,we're NOT late !... didnt u just hear the annoucement ? "
"yeah but Ridzie, we still have a long queue to cross before we get in "
joining the long trail ,she clicked her fingers in anxiety
" hell no!... this queue ,my dear ,is for the regular lot and we are special ! "
she boasted
"huh? "
" Muskaan!!!  the passes ...remember ? "
tugging onto her arm,she dragged her distressed friend up to the entrance

" Sorry ma'm ,u still will have to join the queue to get in "
said the guy at the door shattering her confidence ...but soon she said in protest
" but ...we're here for Rahul Grewal !"  holding her head high she now anticipated a warm welcome
" and he is ? "
unfortunately in vain coz he looked unaware and uninterested
"the LEAD model of todays show ?
"
she was ready to punch him in the face , how could he not know Rahul, the best Asian model in the whole of UK ?
"madam,we have to treat all visitors equally ,so you're wasting your own time and mine"
pointing towards the rear end of the queue he resumed the ticket collection from the others..

" now u've made me lose my original spot and the queue is growing longer by the minute aargh Ridz ! "
wailing and stamping her feet in contempt Muskaan toddled back to the end 
" Muskaan ... relax !  and  just give a minute ok ?  I'll sort something out... " she'd leant not to give up ...ever !
" hello Rahul? "
" Riddhima!!! " he yelled "  dont tell me u guys havent left yet, the show is about to begin and u guys ... damn Ridz !.."
"calm down and dont be a Muskaan now ...we're here dude, just need to get in ,can u not sort out the entry for us? "
she muttered into the phone
"what do u mean? did u forget the passes at home ? his positivity somehow always showed nil around her
" the passes are in my hand Rahul ,but thats not the issue...I mean the thing is that...I dont want to queue up..." and rushed through the last bit
"what?  ...Riddhima, u have to ! you're no princess 
... "
"yes I am and I'd like to be treated like one,now get your guards to work or shall I ...?"
"but Ridz !"
"Rahul ! dont u want me to watch u on stage? "
"God Riddhima, u're impossible !"
"thanks!  I know , so we'll see u at the entrance then? "

~~~~~~

Staggering along with the big crowd, he sighed in dismay

" I can't believe u talked me into this Kripa ... r  u sure I wasn't drunk when I agreed  to this? "
"  haha fun-ny !" initially she glared at him then later reasoned out his purpose of being there  " I really need you to be with me today ,or how will I decide what colour to wear and what venue to choose ? u have to help me out ! "

" fine ! " he relented  and mumbled  "as long as u dont intend to spend all day at one frikking stall ! "

" Armaan !!! make sure thats your last whinge for the day alright? " she looked serious
"good God Kripa , u already sound like a bossy wife  ,wonder what u'd be like after the actual wedding !..."

~~~~~~~

" Rahul ! "
she waved excitedly
" hey Ridz "
hugging her he asked " where's  Muskaan ? "
" at the back, lemme get her .."
" no,dont ! as in not yet, first lemme go back in and then u and Muskaan after a few minutes go up to that guy on the left there and he'll let u in  ..."
giving her instructions he raced back into the hall...

Armaan subconsciously watched and heard all about the sneaky entry plan ...
and when coincidentally they came parallel to each other at the entrance gate, he couldn't resist to say

"Excuse me ! did u have to pay extra to jump the queue ? "

~~~~~

feel free to use the 'like' tab 😉

p.s: nj,nij  the karaoke was great fun,muah !
missed ya bp
and kratz

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Gime an R... gime E... gime S!!! :D

*edit*

bring it right on hinz! ... the whole set up has left far too many options open to speculate about, and knowing you, its not going to simplify anytime soon... but do u see me complain? 😆😆

aite, got my seat belt tight and fastened.. all set, *thumbs up* keep it coming... err... one a day, eh? 😃

hugz,
nj :)
Edited by spln - 14 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

niji  :D *AGAIN! - ASK me what "____________* means
kya hua tera wada.....woh kasam woh irad...sab wahich hai jaha tumne kiya tha (i am clueless about the actual pact :P)

*edit*

ooooohhh!!!! I love Kripa-Armaan already! they are a fit jodi, or not! :D ridz is sucha phat...princess chali road ki ser karna haahh!! and muski d pinky on the hand....ishh!!

mastan  hai...likho....and i wann know who i am from here 😉

~muh
Edited by missypatel - 14 years ago
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
main hu chota ludku :D<br>

haan haan theek hai, third spot hi milna hai mereko, to apni destiny samajh ker accept ker leti hu :P i am gonna throw a BIG tantrum about me not knowing this before, but that's gonna get me an even BIGGER earful of daant from dadda, to idea ditched hai :P loved the beginning hinz, Ridz barri determined dheet aurat hai :P kuch similar dikhta mujhe! hahahha...but anyways...let's see, apka yeh mini short fic kitni mini hota..owing to the couple u have, i doubt it wilol be short, but um looking fwd already :P and yayyy, daily updates!!

muaaahz hinzziiyyaa :)Edited by Pebblez - 14 years ago
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey
nice concept
plz add me to pm list
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really good...looking forward to reading more...hm...I am pretty sure Armaan and Kripa are friends and she just dragged him to the show...update soon!
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept do add me also
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hinz me in...
"reserved"
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9