Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow such a super- duper hit post re- entry leaves!! Loved every bit of it!! Welcome back!!

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

it was awesome love the bedroom scene and knot scene description i felt the same which u have described in your post

Added I like knot scene 4 one more reason bc dam was blushing and she was looking so cute

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey Leaves!..awesome this is the first time i'm reading your top 5 picks on PriDa..i thoroughly enjoyed it!👍🏼
agree in the bed scene she does snuggle up closer after he turns off the  lights!..cho chweet...and also that PriDa do have a 'hair' thing....long back when they have their first hug..he brushes her hair from her face...and then latest toofan chasing her scene again he does that...brilliant observation leaves!..would like to read your picks next week too😃
kheerni thumbnail
Ahhhh totally LOVED your post Leaves!!!  Especially The Knot and The Bed scene descriptions!!  I so enjoyed this PriDa fix! Thanks so much!!

I agree with you about her scooting closer after he turns back from switching the light off.  I too watched it too many times to count, with millisecond pauses, hehe.  And I think what happened is that when he turns over to switch the light off, she must've gotten a bit displaced.  Any one would, I mean he turns completely to his side and a bit over.  So when he came back to lie on his back, she had to place herself again.  I know this is a faltoo unnecessary and unromantic explanation.  I should probably keep my mouth shut!!!

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kheerni

Ahhhh totally LOVED your post Leaves!!!  Especially The Knot and The Bed scene descriptions!!  I so enjoyed this PriDa fix! Thanks so much!!

I agree with you about her scooting closer after he turns back from switching the light off.  I too watched it too many times to count, with millisecond pauses, hehe.  And I think what happened is that when he turns over to switch the light off, she must've gotten a bit displaced.  Any one would, I mean he turns completely to his side and a bit over.  So when he came back to lie on his back, she had to place herself again.  I know this is a faltoo unnecessary and unromantic explanation.  I should probably keep my mouth shut!!!

i like ur explaination its good 😃 no u should keep talking
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Leavessss ... you're back!! 🤗 🤗 Yipeeeee!!! I truly missed your 'Top 5' posts!!!

And what a comeback!! OMGG ... Loooved your post .. the top 5 scenes .. and all your reasons! Wowww woww wowwww! You always always always make me look at the scene in a different light .. I always end up seeing things that I never saw before! 😳 

Welcome back hun! 🤗 And hope to see you post more often. I'm guessing next week there will be lots of PriDa moments to talk home about .. so better be prepared! 😉 😆 
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
the bed scene was the best according to me
PriDa were looking really cute then (they look cute everytime but i loved that scene 😉 )

and the knot scene 😊
damz flirting with pri😉 and pri became so nervous 😉
i just loved that scene

really PriDa is the best ⭐️
👏
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@muniza: we will def have a blast....thanks for joing our Pridaholics Anonymous. and let me know if u do find a Non-prida fan i will do my utmost to convince them other wise. Also love Angag and Kripa's pic on ur icon. watched kaisa yeh pyar hai last year all the episodes in 4 days....my head was spinning afterwards....lol but they are intense.

@mihirmishrafan : there u are ....well I am glad u liked my re-entry, there is nothing else much exciting happening in my life right now...so the form is a good escape.....to alternate Prida world.

@pridafan: Oh beleive me it was hard to decide which one was better but then I went with the bed one bec it was their first night together and I thought that moved them to a newl level in their relationship....but yeah the other one was definitely beatutiful too....no denying it. thanks for commenting.

leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

hey Leaves!..awesome this is the first time i'm reading your top 5 picks on PriDa..i thoroughly enjoyed it!👍🏼thanks...now if I only had the link for the past ones, I would send them to you.....but I am so glad u liked them....
agree in the bed scene she does snuggle up closer after he turns off the  lights!..cho chweet...the snuggle............sigh the snuggle...........like it was a split seond gesture and I thought it was so romantic....that's what Prida is all about...elesctifying chemistry when they just get close to each other.and also that PriDa do have a 'hair' thing....long back when they have their first hug..he brushes her hair from her face...and then latest toofan chasing her scene again he does that oh yeah he loves her hair, and every chance he gets, he wants to touch it...I mean don't blame him....it is pretty hair, but yeah u can never imagine him touching any other girl's hair bec it's a Prida thing....brilliant observation leaves!..would like to read your picks next week too😃here is too hoping that I have time and there is lots and lots of Prida....thanks for commenting, liked reading you POV.😃

leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kheerni

Ahhhh totally LOVED your post Leaves!!!  Especially The Knot and The Bed scene descriptions!!  I so enjoyed this PriDa fix! Thanks so much!! lol anytime....the weekends are hard on us without our Prida fix so anything to ease the suffering😆

I agree with you about her scooting closer after he turns back from switching the light off.  I too watched it too many times to count, with millisecond pauses, hehe.  lol me too............phew I am not the only one obsessed then..ahahahaAnd I think what happened is that when he turns over to switch the light off, she must've gotten a bit displaced.  Any one would, I mean he turns completely to his side and a bit over.  So when he came back to lie on his back, she had to place herself again.  I know this is a faltoo unnecessary and unromantic explanation.  I should probably keep my mouth shut!!! oh no unnecessary explanation be damned, If it's about Prida I wanna hear it. no doubt about it and ur explanation makes sense.......le sigh...I am gonna go watch the scene again.😳