My top 5 Prida Moments of the week

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

……………………….And I am back……phew that was a long break.

First up thanks to all the guys who send me Pms tons and tons of them asking about the posts…I am really flattered u guys bother to read my long long ramblings. There was lots of stuff going on and well bunch of job applications etc left me with no time….then when I would get time in between there would be no Prida scenes….don't even get me started about all the lost Prida scenes I had imagined that never happened….I have this anger that a lot of Prida opportunities are being missed left right and centre and I am hoping against odds that please please CVs bring some focus back on the Prida story line????? Pretty please?

Next just wanted to thank a few people….Sarah for your lovely lovely posts everyday…they keep me going and give me the Prida fix when I most need it. Next Ivy thanks so soo much for opening up that awesome Scene thread, with no pride in sight…I head straight there to get my Prida daily fix…..and everyone who writes there….u guys are AWESOME…..thanks so much…..and also thanks Shweta for calling over and over again the head office and keeping our worries away also krupur for the scoops.. Then everyone else who makes this thread an awesome awesome thread, zaara for the updates and ektaj for being an awesome and giving me a Prida update when I need it and Ramsha for all the Prida scenes updates and

EVERYONE else who sends me PMS asking for my posts and then take the effort to comment on them as well…U guys ROCK. If I forgot someone it's not bec u r any less awesome, its bec I have memory loss problems……thanks guys!

Let's move on…so this week…some cute scenes…..but can we turn up the heat a bit?????please? I want that passionate Prida back, the one that burn my screen when they get closer….until then here is my ranking.

5) The Warninghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNW4FP3W4vw

-bec her eyes follow him when he leaves…..so cute

-bec she loves thanking him for being there

-bec she can only share her worries, concerns and thoughts with him

-bec the guilt is slowly killing Pri

-bec damz warns him that she can't forgive anyone who lies to her ……….warning ….dire warning for Pri…

-bec Pri looks like he had better come up with an escape plan when Damz finds out

-bec when Damz finds out her heart would be crushed……oh poor Damz….pri better start thinking of one GREAT manaofying plan starting now.

4) The Hospital: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3cE57OULU-

-bec she ruses to tell him the good news about Avni

-bec she is so happy going to see him…..awww I hope this happiness lasts awhile before hell breaks loose

-bec she is so cute, she considers his mom her own and asks about her in this time of panic

-bec I love that pri holds her to reassure her even if it is just to get her out of the room

-bec she pats veggie mom….(really the actress must REALLY be tired by now of just lying there scene after scene…..poor lady)

-bec it's so cute when he drags her out….and she doesn't mind all this manhandling….lol. after all its Pri.

-bec it's so cute that he smiles at her before letting her out the door….I found that a private smile…one that Pri shares only with his wife……It's a Pri smile for Damini. AWWW

3) The Gun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYvm92gxC8

-bec damini is still warrior queen after marriage……beta Prithvi tu to gaya

-bec only Pri can dare to get the gun out of her hand

-bec Damini rages and Pri is equally angry …I love the way he takes out the bullets from the gun and demands to know what else they can do….sigh I would love to see these 2 fight….it's a new dynamic now….I am gonna wait till they fight and make up

-bec Pri looks like he is seen a ghost when Ila tells Damz that she has his eye on him…..scared for himself is he?

-bec Damini wold like to shoot sameer….what would she do to pri for playing with her heart again

-bec he takes the gun from her again and tries to calm her down

-bec I love it when reassures her that he won't let anything happen to Avni….nothing….but what he is really trying to reassure himself and her…is that he won't let Damini get hurt…..He WONT hurt her and this is his way of telling her this…too bad Damini won't get this now until it's too late. Sigh oh the irony.

2) The Knot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhzwYd5Kl3c

-bec he looks so taken aback to see her tying her top in his OWN room…lol oh Pri u are so gullible

-bec she thought it was Roshni coming into her room…..sigh she is equally gullible or just not used to the presence of a husband yet…lol

-bec I foud it so funny when she tell him she thought he was her sis….he turns around looking at the door and then back at Damz as if to indicate…nope….just me darling….just me.

-bec Damz likes flirting with her husband

-bec Pri clearly had no girls flirt with him before…ahahahah. Well they prob did with the way he looks bu he was most likely too clueless focusing on his horses instead…well all that's about to change.

-bec he asks 'main?' as if he has no idea what his wife wants….sigh see what I mean?.. gullible

-bec 'itney nervous kyoun lag rahey ho?" ahahaha..best line of the week. Poor Pri…ur wife is hot, smart and sassy…u better get with the program

-bec she says she is his wife with such emphasis….I think she likes saying it…..we like it too

-bec he is soo cute when he is moody…me thinks dude is playing hard to get

-bec he is NOT even trying to tie the knot…..lol too busy paying attention to her

-bec he can't help but turn her around….pulling her close…..damz is ready to turn into mush and I am ready to melt over my chair….BUT…….UGH

-bec that stupid guilt kicks in……first maqsad now guilt when can they leave my pride alone?

-bec she seems so hurt when he leaves her………………this is going o be interesting…..the more he ignores her the more she will chase him until she won't anymore bec after all she had self esteem and that's when firecrackers will happen like on the first of July.

1)THE BED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGjn-VmsSg

-bec its their first night together

-bec he looks so CUTE sleeping there…like a cute teddy bear

-bec she is so nervous when it comes to him…..and I like how she wants to think that he was waiting up for her…but the dense king was too sleepy lol…that's guys for you

-bec she is nervous to touch him…..but her attraction is much stronger and she can't resist…we totally understand Damini….we totally do….that swoon worthy bod and that face……sigh we understand

-bec I like it when she makes somlemn promises of all eternity and looks so tenderely at him

-bec she finds it comforting to be near him……we understand that too Damini

-bec hand on his chest….followed by head on chest…was followed by me on the floor hyperventilating as if I had just seen Robert Pattinson in my room. Don't ask!

-bec I loved that he woke up and found her lying there, and all he could think of was touching her hair….see here is the thing about the hair….HE loves HER hair….this removing the hair thing…this is a Prida thing…just like every great couple have there gesture….well yeah Prida have the hair thing….the tenderness is heart melting.

-bec he doesn't move away but instead switches off the light so they…I mean…. SHE can be more comfortable. (btw if Gaurav was that close to Chandana…..I don't know how the girl was breathing bec I would have def passed out….for sure)

-bec is it just me or did she scoot over closer to him in the dark?….yeah I watched it about 35 times.LOL

-bec his guilt…..oh the guilt…it' going to cause Damini to chase him and him to run away until that explosive confrontation when they both will GIVE in completely.

Alright that's it for now….let's hope the next week is ALL about Prida….lol (one can dream right????)

Let me know if u agree with the ratings and what was ur fave Prida moment of the week?

HUGS

XOXO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey I really liked your post and I agree with your rating and my best scene is also the bed scene. OMG OMG. the scene was excellent. It was the best. I also thank all those LNMDJ fans who sent you pm's to write this post. Thank you leaves45 for this amazing post.
leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rit435

hey I really liked your post and I agree with your rating and my best scene is also the bed scene. OMG OMG. the scene was excellent. It was the best. I also thank all those LNMDJ fans who sent you pm's to write this post. Thank you leaves45 for this amazing post.

Thanks for commenting and liking it that much😳.........U r welcome to read my old posts..........and .that bed scene was swoon worthy no doubt about it.
and can i just say i Love your icon...sigh harshiti my other fav couple.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! leaves!!! you're BACK!!!! Yipppeeeeee!!!!! missed you so very much!!!🤗🤗🤗

it's so great to have you back.......i have always loved your top 5 prida moments of the week....thanks for bringing it back up again!!!!

Totally loved your picks!!😉
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Leaves you're back ??? Thats great. missed the top prida moments for a long  long time now.
Have always been tempted to send a PM but held back - did not want to pry.

The  top Prida moments were my best pals over the weekend and lo this weekend would be great with same.

Thanks a ton and to think next week - hopefully would be a Prida week.

Please don't go away.

Achu
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww lovely post dear. this is my first time that i am reading your post. I recently joined this forum, and happy to read your post.

Our favorites scenes not different than you. PriDa has some electrifying Chemistry, very magical. I am so shocked that some people here not a PriDa fan wow.

Gaurav and Chandana just a costars, professional, which is really good, and obviously when you work together for a long time, obviously became a family.

The bed scene, specially how he turned off the light was very hot scene or just i felt, cause their chemistry is wonderful. the touch was very special, it wasnt for a long time, but still memorable.

I hope i will read more of your posts in the future.

Muniza

leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

OMG!!!! leaves!!! you're BACK!!!! Yipppeeeeee!!!!! missed you so very much!!!🤗🤗🤗awww hugh right back at ya sister....thanks for all your scoops.....missed u too.

it's so great to have you back.......i have always loved your top 5 prida moments of the week....thanks for bringing it back up again!!!!

Totally loved your picks!!😉lol.....it was all due to GauCha's wonderful chemistry.....le sigh😳

leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achumen

@Leaves you're back ??? Thats great. missed the top prida moments for a long  long time now. Missed reading all your lovely comments. thanks for always taking the time to do them

Have always been tempted to send a PM but held back - did not want to pry.awww no problem PM me anytime.....U are one of the awesome ones. so PM away😃

The  top Prida moments were my best pals over the weekend and lo this weekend would be great with same. well that's sweet of u to say, I just watch the scenes over and over on the weekend as well so then I can find all the link in one post...lol

Thanks a ton and to think next week - hopefully would be a Prida week. fingers crosse.

Please don't go away.😆 will def try to make it next week.

Achu

leaves45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Awww lovely post dear. this is my first time that i am reading your post. I recently joined this forum, and happy to read your post. thanks, means alot.............welcome to the Prida HUb and magical place😆

Our favorites scenes not different than you. PriDa has some electrifying Chemistry, very magical. I am so shocked that some people here not a PriDa fan wow. what???????????? blasphemy. who does not like them???? That's like saying Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have no chemistry....lol (sorry they were in mind bec it's new moon mania here.....but u get the drift)

Gaurav and Chandana just a costars, professional, which is really good, and obviously when you work together for a long time, obviously became a family. Iol call me crazy but I am their secret shipper and stll have hope in my heart for them😆

The bed scene, specially how he turned off the light was very hot scene or just i felt, cause their chemistry is wonderful. the touch was very special, it wasnt for a long time, but still memorable. very well put....my thought excatly.....it's like they come together for a fleeting second but that's enough to make your screen sizzle.

I hope i will read more of your posts in the future. I hope to see your comments in the future as well.....thanks again.

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ leaves45 - You are very sweet, good to see you back in the forum. I hope we will have a good time here. You all are professor of PriDaholics.

Keep the good hope inside for GauCha, no wonder they are perfect couple onscreen, and off screen as well. Amazing actors, shocking news is that that they hardly rehearsed, dont ask me how i know, but it always comes out very amzingly.

I am not good like all of you to praise PriDa/GauCha here, but seriously in love with this couple.

As you asked who are not PriDa fan here, dont wanna say who? Maybe i mistaken.

Muniza