Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditti7

I doubt if d truth of saxena bros ll b revealed so soon..well apparantly we can expect it in say 2-3 weeks coz I think dy ll wait til d current khalballi b/n savni is thoda reduced coz wats d pt of div papers dn/9 months..as it is der relatnshp wud end..dis wud leave no chance fr d development of der luvstory..
actually the real savni story will start now cos MK will discover a new avani who is going to make his life hell and the deadline is the sort of time frame for the brothers to realize that after the baby is born, all will be kicked from the girls lives..And 9 months is a looooooong time...especially in LNMDJ cos they tend to show 1 single day for 3-4 episodes

wen it cmes 2 prida dn prithvi stil needs 2 discover his luv fr damini..I think 1ce he starts luvin her n dn damini gets 2 knw d truth..dt wud hurt him mr n dn he wantin 2 convince n get her bk..
I think both will coincide his realizing his love for damz and the truth..

n abt varosh toh he hs jus dcided of nt hurtin roshni so I think evn der track ll mv further b4 d truth is reveald..n varosh se yaad aaya vivan hs bn missin frm der track...I am sure vivaan has already caught a flight to UK or Us.. Maybe the creatives have not shown his character cos they realized his character not the actor mind u didnt have much of an impact on the viewers..

All said n done stil nva knw wat happens in lnmdj..coz its really unpredictable..

@bold: That my friend is very true

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
true shweths... i mean we really dunno wat they r hvn in store 4 us..!! this shw is full of twists n turns.. !! πŸ˜ƒ

but i jus want pri 2 feel his lov b4 he gets involved beynd repair... atleast jus a momnt b4 ,wud suffice too.. but he has 2 accpt his luv ! he cant jus run away denyn his feelings n then go ahead in trance n do smdng wch means the most imp thng in a mrg,rite ?
i wudnt b able 2 accpt it odrwis.. coz..if it cms nw.. its anyways too soon.. πŸ˜•

but since its prida.. well i really dnt mind !! yaa.. quite biased u c !! cant help it..afterall a pridaholic u c !!  πŸ˜‰ but atleast a bit of justificatn wud b gud. i want it a momnt b4 atleast n nt after ..dats d point ... prida shud b true..

in mrg.. he did hv his dbts.. bt wen he put dat sindoor n mangalsutra.. he was PRITHVI...  plain pri.. dat pri who is unknwngly is madly in luv wth his damz... but nw.. he has to 2 knw wat he is dng.. atleast 4  fleeting secnd.. bt he has 2 knw..n he shudnt b able 2 rsist !! nw dat wud b delicious 2 watch !!😍😍 pridalicious .😳😳.in our lingo !! heheπŸ˜›

but u nva knw !! we did b discussing so intensely n it wud turn out dat all bhoots wud do a joint samellan n pri wud jus run away !! heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@sis: I loved savni today... especially avni.... MK ki toh watt lagne waali hai boss with both bhabhi and biwi giving him deadly looks..🀣

@doop: forgot to add in my reply why are we assuming there will be another child, prida's....it need not happen that way...
devilofkindness: thanks and love ur user name..

diya: will look forward to ur reply..'

niki: see like u said if when getting married it was prithvi chances are it might be prithvi who loves damini if it were to happen right.. and yes the realization would be fantastic before it happens..

though like u said, possibly it will be a bhagoooooooo act that will happen, we never know with lnmdj do we...lol at sammelan...

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shwets, I haven't seen the episode or the precap yet..Will be back after it..I just came here and saw this, and couldn't resist replying..

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Okay judging from the precap it is obvious that next week it is going to be a prida week or atleast one smashing prida episode...😳That's good to know..

So the question is will prida finally consummate their marriage or will they come close enough till RB & GB takes over Prithvi and he does his "Mujhe meri biwi se bachao- Bhagoooooooooooo' Act..I hope it's the later, I really hope..Consummation? So early? A big nooooooooooooooo!!

What do u guys think..

If it does not happen, prithvi still sort of holds the moral ground that he didnt do what MK did.. but then it may create more problems between them..Cos damz will be puzzled and hurt as to why he is running away from her and if Damz is hurt, Prithvi can never leave her all alone hurt like that can he? She will be hurt or puzzled, but I think this pain of rejection (if she believes its that) will be lesser than the pain of getting to know his truth after they consummate..If they consummate before the brothers' truth getting out, I think it'll make things even more complicated, and Damini will be more hurt and she might even get more disgusted with herself for trusting, loving and being into him so much..

But when u consider that Prithvi and MK are different and both have entered their respective marriages under different circumstances and feel differently about their respective wives...

As prithvi really cares like hell for damz..and probably even loves her though RB has so far been able to overpower PB so far...

Seducing her for revenge is not his idea..What is his idea then, well he is as clueless as we are..I won't blame Prithvi for doing the same thing to Damini as Sameer did to Avni, because their intent will be different, and there's a huge difference between both scenarios..but I still think I'll like Prithvi more if he pulls out of the act before going all the way..I would love for his conscience to hold him back..

But whatever it is it has to be within "LIMITS"

I know a lot of u dont want it to happen for genuinely valid reasons which i too agree...

But if u see it from the Drama point of view and probably from prida's relationship point of view:

If it happens..

They would be truly bonded together cos so far every moment in their relationship has been absolutely real for both of them....I know, Shwets..PriDa already share a strong bond, and their bond will only get stronger from now on, when they share pain, when she won't be able to stand him on getting to know his reality, when he tries to win her back.but I dont think PriDa need to get physical at this point in time for their relationship to get stronger, their bond is deeper than that..they can come closer without going all the way right now..*I know i am being stubborn..Sowie*

It would complete the marriage and maybe Prithvi wont be able to walk away from Damz in future as he intends to someday as easily..........(atleast that is what the plan is supposed to be, right)..Shwets, I think Prithvi doesn't need to consummate their marriage to stay tied to Damini..I think his plan has never included leaving Damini, unless something in today's episode made you say so..Whether they consummate now or don't, Prithvi is going to stay with her, he will never leave her..He is a man of principles and bonds..😊

He will realize that how much he loves Damini..IMO, he can realize that in other ways too..😊

Damini is madly in love with Prithvi, the creatives have been smart to reiterate that point often..Agree on that..

And imagine if it happens, next morning obviously Prithvi will go through hell...Not now, not now..*pouts*

He might then decide to tell Damz the truth about the whole thing say in the evening but our
Sasta, Tikaoo, Bandar Villain might make his grand entry and then expose the guys..I hope he does it before the consummation, I really hope..I'll love Inder for something for the first time ever in that case..πŸ˜†

Pri is ready to tell her but Damz already knows the truth...Again, I think this can happen without that part..😊

Do u see the potential of the confrontation that they might have from a drama point of view..I don't know, Shwets..If they don't go all the way and the truth gets out, then I can see a more promising option where PriDa will kind of start from scratch, they will be man and wife only in name, but they will have deeper feelings than ever, and they'll have a hard time fighting those feelings..If they consummate, then there is a little difference left between their arc and Savni's..What's the fun in that?
*pouts*

So what would force Prithvi to come clean about the whole thing , when probably they consummate and he realizes he cannot continue his lie to damini or come close to it and he runs away leaving damz all hurt and maybe then he decides to tell her..I hope he will tell her the truth after coming close to going all the way, but stopping at the right moment..πŸ˜†

Either way, next week is going to be probably one heck of a week..Hope so..

So will they do it or not, all i am saying is let us keep an open mind...

ur views???

Edited to add:

I dont think they have shot the sequence yet..cos incase u noticed the TT interview has happened while they were shooting for yesterday's and tonite's epi..

They indeed are shooting at tight deadlines, which will explain why even the precap had the old scene and maybe sometime around early next week we might get a promo when they do shoot it.....

I want to keep an open mind, Shwets, but I am scared..and maybe I am overreacting but I want to keep enjoying this show.,.and I just don't see myself wishing to see them consummate their marriage anytime soon..It's too early..For me, most love stories lose their charm after such steps..I have always loved PriDa because their story was slow and subtle, and I think this is a hurried step..And I want to stay positive, but I have left watching shows in the past when they showed intimate sequences for TRP's that didn't fit well with the story or weren't aesthetically shot..I am not a prude, I watch American shows/movies and all too, but I just don't want my favorite couple to do anything cheaply for the sake of trp's..I want them to take their relationship to the next level when they are at that point in time, everything is true and clear between them, and when they are that much in love..I know GauCha are magical and I might be singing praises after the scene if it feels justified and aesthetic, but at this point in time, I really wanted some light romance, not this..

Sowie for ruining your post..*signs off*

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
ash: Loved ur reply... i dont see the possibility of damz getting pregnant at all if it happens...and as for what is in store for us, they have given us always something unexpected but totally great too...so i am sure the weeks ahead are going to be very interesting....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lifez beautiful: haan ya evn I think he shud realize his luv fr da bfr d truth reveal..I wanna c him madly in luv wid damini also if its b4 d revealatn atleast v ll get 2 c sum geniune prida scenes
@ shwets :good post ya..n wat if nthin happens b/n prida atleast damini ll respect/ forgive prithvi fr maintainin his limits unlk sam..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

ash: Loved ur reply... i dont see the possibility of damz getting pregnant at all if it happens...and as for what is in store for us, they have given us always something unexpected but totally great too...so i am sure the weeks ahead are going to be very interesting....

I truly wish none of my stuff comes true but what to do tv Industry is so. LNMJD is no more Youth based from my POV .If CV's experiement a different track then its all likeable and I welcome it completely and totally.
Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Shwets, I haven't seen the episode or the precap yet..Will be back after it..I just came here and saw this, and couldn't resist replying..oh thanks sarah, would love to read ur take on it...

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shwetsy!!!!πŸ€— lovely post....and nice predictions....πŸ‘πŸΌ

however, i don't think that the promo is pointing out to Prida's consummation in any way...or may be i'm just being too naive in regards to all that.....but o well...i don't want Prida to go to that level so soon...i mean it has only been what 2 days to their wedding....and they haven't even got their own time together. I want prida to develop true feelings for themselves...true love...true yearning for each other....i don't want any of the RB, CB,GB or VB ......only then it will be justifiable for them to go that level! they are not in love yet.....they need to show some private bonding for these 2 seriously!! i  mean just 2 min long scenes won't make it up!!

Also, i think that loking at Savni's situation, i think that Prithvi will make sure that he doesn't go any further......i know so. and he himself reiterated several times now that he won't let the gujral sisters get affected now....so may be he will try to back off..but at the same time damnee will start having doubts and besides now that Prithvi and sameer will be in GM together...may be damini sees them together and then inderetta reveals the truth and that's how she comes to know.

I really dunno what will happen....this show is completely unpredictable...each friday something unpredictable has to happen...each time! and actually i like that this show is so unpredictable! now what fun would it be if we were able to predict each and every thing...right????