Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

<br><br>Haan Anjali..vaise he looked very nice in that cream blazer ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ<br>

hum kab paagal nahi the

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

but Naitik is now showing KAKA-KAKI kind of maturity............................

now that 'JHOOT BOLE KAWA KATE' TRACK WILL FOLLOW

ðŸĨą ðŸĨą

he'll not be caught this time 😍 n even if he does, G ma get ready for the time of ur life..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Velles have lost it!!!!   Munna ke aane ke khushi mein sab pagal hogaye hain 😆

haan exactly........2moro he wil be back..toh kal shayd kuch umeed hai......coz Akshara was just alive after he left to Shimla, she was not living her life.........toh plzz aakar naitik, at least HUG her tightly....she needs it......Jurassic park se bahar nikalo use........ 😃 😃

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>I agree these saas have a set mindset about certain issues ...majaal hai jo woh tas se mas houn...never they'll never think otherwise ...what they think is always right acc. to them.....ðŸ˜Ą<br>

yes..i dialogue of aksh i never forget "agar saboot na ho toh aap mujhpar vishwas karenge" 😕 it really hit me hard..i hope naitik is always by her side...

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Charu, teri paheli dekhkar mera saar chakrane laga yaar...why do we sit through this nonsense? Ufff...just get it over with and let Naksh leave that insane asylum, creatives!

i dun know yaar..aisa sach mein hota hai? isse acha Akshara sach mein manipulative hoti..
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

hum kab paagal nahi the

exactly 6th March se hum sab pagal ho gaye hai 😍 😍.........we r drooling over him since then toh ab kyun nahi....... 😛 😛
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Taffy wasn't it comic? i mean the way everything was manipulated for Akshara...poor she, she didn't even do anything or said anything...what do they wanna show by brining these twists? ke naitik loves akshara? or gayitri will hate akshara more when she knows naitik lied again for her?

Again Naitik is going to put Akshara in trouble. They showed in U me aur TV that some how Gaya3 find that Aksh went to maayak n Naitik saying that Aksh didn't know about it.
-renu- thumbnail

he'll not be caught this time 😍 n even if he does, G ma get ready for the time of ur life..

hamara BALGOPAL NAITIK ab .....DEVKI AUR YASHODA se RAAS LILA karwaega.... 😆 😆
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes, either ways...Gayatri wont be a happy soul at the end of the day. Pehle, Naitik went to see Akshara before meeting his mom and if he gets to know about how she yelled at Akshara for the pallu incident phir tho gayi kaam se ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ...I am getting this sadistic pleasure after a very long time 😆
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

<br><br>Yes, either ways...Gayatri wont be a happy soul at the end of the day. Pehle, Naitik went to see Akshara before meeting his mom and if he gets to know about how she yelled at Akshara for the pallu incident phir tho gayi kaam se ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ...I am getting this sadistic pleasure after a very long time 😆<br>

wwooowwww....i will be enjoying that......... 😃 😃 Gayatri jeele apni zindagi...... 😆 😆