Phupha and Dadisa's Plan?

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Phupha ne bola Dadisaa se "Yuvraj ke case case mai abhi hope baki hai" toh its confirmed Yuvraj roaming out free was his idea and seems like Dadisaa is aware of it ? What a criminal is this cruella smiley29. I guess kal ko she might even hire hit men to kill someone. I feel Armaan's mother might have died because of her only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Phupha ne bola Dadisaa se "Yuvraj ke case case mai abhi hope baki hai" toh its confirmed Yuvraj roaming out free was his idea and seems like Dadisaa is aware of it ? What a criminal is this cruella smiley29. I guess kal ko she might even hire hit men to kill someone. I feel Armaan's mother might have died because of her only.

Now I wouldn’t be surprised if Armaan mother died because of her. Phupha sa might have done the case and protected her and hence she made him his son in law to hide the truth that she’s the murder behind Armaan mom smiley44

I guess only after this truth comes out, he will stop trying to please his dadi 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Now I wouldn’t be surprised if Armaan mother died because of her. Phupha sa might have done the case and protected her and hence she made him his son in law to hide the truth that she’s the murder behind Armaan mom smiley44

I guess only after this truth comes out, he will stop trying to please his dadi 

He shpuld rebel against his dadi if she is involved in his mother's death. Dadisaa seems to go greator heights to protect her favourites. Kahi aisa na hoo ki Ruhi ko marwa de ye if she comes to knowa about Ruhi- Armaan's 2 day Chronicles

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

He shpuld rebel against his dadi if she is involved in his mother's death. Dadisaa seems to go greator heights to protect her favourites. Kahi aisa na hoo ki Ruhi ko marwa de ye if she comes to knowa about Ruhi- Armaan's 2 day Chronicles

Yaar Aaj toh armaan roohi ko bola ki uske papa ne uski maa se shadi kr ke ,dadi ka gurur thoda,iss hisab se woh illegitimate beta nhi hai , toh Vidya ke sath koi galat nahi hua hai Vidya madhav ki 2nd wife hai yeh clear kr di Aaj ,lekin haan armaan ki real mother kaise mari yeh ek sawal hai ....

Edited by priyabehera - 4 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Yaar Aaj toh armaan roohi ko bola ki uske papa ne uski maa se shadi kr ke ,dadi ka gurur thoda,iss hisab se woh illegitimate beta nhi hai , toh Vidya ke sath koi galat nahi hua hai Vidya madhav ki 2nd wife hai yeh clear kr di Aaj ,lekin haan armaan ki real mother kaise mari yeh ek sawal hai ....

Phupha and Dadisaa ke kaand bhohut hai..