Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thnx 4 d link and d update..wow i m so happy...finally dey can hv a peaceful and happy lyf!!!

guyz agar aisa hota hao den to its gonna b party tym!!!....
wow naitik is on akshi syd bas aur kya chahiye...naksh alwaz 2gedr...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Mrs Akshara don't let anyone to throw you out of your house.Just leave that mental assylum and start a peaceful life.
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ................finally she will be out of the jailπŸ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I havent seen the video. If Naksh move out right now, it will be good for Akshara, she will get chutkara from Gayatri. I am already imagining Naksh set up their new house..la Saathiya style πŸ˜  😍. Tension ke baare mein baad mein sochenge...right now, Akshara needs a place where she can be herself. Naitik will support Akshara...woh kahan jaayega..uske peeche peeche jayega πŸ˜ƒ
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

atleast they would have privacy

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

I havent seen the video. If Naksh move out right now, it will be good for Akshara, she will get chutkara from Gayatri. I am already imagining Naksh set up their new house..la Saathiya style😍 😍. Tension ke baare mein baad mein sochenge...right now, Akshara needs a place where she can be herself. Naitik will support Akshara...woh kahan jaayega..uske peeche peeche jayegaπŸ˜ƒ

na jaayegi akshara na jaayega naitik πŸ˜† ye acha hai..2 and 2 is 222 πŸ˜ƒ seperation is not a joke
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

na jaayegi akshara na jaayega naitik πŸ˜† ye acha hai..2 and 2 is 222 πŸ˜ƒ seperation is not a joke

Even i think nothing of this sort will happen.....and if they do throw her out than she is better off such scoundrels in sasural who deal like this with their newly wedded bahu😑😑😑.......

Where will their khandaan ki izzat and parampara go if they treat their bahu's like this...won't the soceity come to know of this ki singhani's mistreated their bahuπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>Even i think nothing of this sort will happen.....and if they do throw her out than she is better off such scoundrels in sasural who deal like this with their newly wedded bahu😑😑😑.......<br><br>Where will their khandaan ki izzat and parampara go if they treat their bahu's like this...won't the soceity come to know of this ki singhani's mistreated their bahuπŸ˜•<br>

Sonu Daddaji will be obviously angry when he'll know abt Nandu's writing passion...but Naitik won't let any blame come on Aksh...i'm not ready to believe that she alone took her to the editor or she has some personal interest in Nandu's job while the rest of the family is totally against...

Also, ST coming doesn't mean some boy came to see Nandu..did they say that? she might have brought some rishta for her which she wud have refused...
-renu- thumbnail
gosh!...this is simply unbelievable.......i just got back home and got the shock of my life........the WORST POSSIBLE HUMILIATION for a girl is to be thrown out of her sasural...........what's gonna happen to the poor girl's self-esteem?............o god....i'm almost in tears for her......😭

cvs...please..........

or is that going to be the turning point finally in jurassic park????????   πŸ˜²
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sonu Daddaji will be obviously angry when he'll know abt Nandu's writing passion...but Naitik won't let any blame come on Aksh...i'm not ready to believe that she alone took her to the editor or she has some personal interest in Nandu's job while the rest of the family is totally against...

Also, ST coming doesn't mean some boy came to see Nandu..did they say that? she might have brought some rishta for her which she wud have refused...

These reporters  .... yeh log maahir hai rai ka pahaad baane main....i think she'll definitely get a scolding.....but ghar se bahar and all i don't think so......Shankari tai laayi houngi rishta .....i think the same repeat track is going to happen which happened with RR family.. that they didn't wanted a working bahu and all  they'll also say such thing regarding nandini and Nandini will refuse and maybe she'll confess her love for Mohit

And also i didn't like the idea of  making Gaytri an out and out devil saas....😑