aks to be thrown out of sasural-report

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aks to be thrown out of her sasural was the breaking news given by U,ME AUR TV on e24 channel.they say that because of gayatri's jealousy and also dadaji's anger against aks(because she helps Nandini to go to the editors place so that she"ll publish her written works),she will be thrown out of the house.they also go to say that the day she takes nandinii to the publishers place will be the day  a rishta will come for nandini and they will come to see nandini.thereport also says that because of gayatri's jealousy aks gets scolded for all her small mistakes.Lastly it states that in the entire fight that will ensue Naitik will take akshara's side

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good news... at least they can happily live and this is going to make the progression fast.. though it will make akshara unhappy.. one way it is good..

no pallu, no mental people around to disturb, more movies, more masti.. akshara enjoy your life.. you got lottery ..πŸ‘

here is the link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=44258
Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for all the info
but where does it state that becoz of all this akshi will be thrown out of the house?
its possible that naitik can side with akshi but I didnt get how akshi will be thrown out
sang_hari thumbnail
sanw  please see the video that latika has uploaded
sanw thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

good news... at least they can happily live and this is going to make the progression fast.. though it will make akshara unhappy.. one way it is good..

no pallu, no mental people around to disturb, more movies, more masti.. akshara enjoy your life.. you got lottery ..πŸ‘

here is the link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=44258

I like that

surely akshara wouldnt like it & wouldnt do anything she should really do (& as suggested by U)
but even I would love to see all of this

thanks for the link
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wat akshi thrown out??i dnt think unless n until naitik is on her side it wudnt happen bt still problems n mre problems 4 poor akshara!!
sanw thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sanw  please see the video that latika has uploaded

yes, thanks!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanw

I like that

surely akshara wouldnt like it & wouldnt do anything she should really do (& as suggested by U)
but even I would love to see all of this

thanks for the link

why she cannot yes little bit she will cry her family will cry.. but at least we will get a relief that she is at maayka.. and naitik will come after her, climbing the pipe.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

why she cannot yes little bit she will cry her family will cry.. but at least we will get a relief that she is at maayka.. and naitik will come after her, climbing the pipe.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow chutkara from the pagal house and also interesting  and innovative romance techniquesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

oh ..i hope Naitik is with her...what else can these mad ppl. do? 😑 chalo something better than this crap...