Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sarah,since you were being too kind and sweet 😳.I could not resist my self from giving the next part .Next part would be Prida's confrontation .I will try to make it all intresting when you  read .
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8  piece of work ..
👏
👏👏
continue soooon ..!!
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Part A

(Scene shifts to Saxsena's)

Pritvi answers to Sameer who is still standing in front of him (showing his backside) in cold  tone  yet in acceptance in his voice to what Sameer questioned him .Pritvi says "Is  maksad  ko maine he shuru kiya  ,ache tere se jantha  hu ki Ela ko hara na hai  tho uske 3 betiyaa ko chott pachuchana hi hoga ,iske le hey  hamey uunn betiyon ka  issttha mal karma hai , jo Ela ki kamzoori hai  aur usse zyadya takleff hogi jo hum chahathe hai."(God! save Pritvi)

(Scene shifts to Damini )

Damini heard each and everyword  coming  from horses  mouth Pritvi himself right in front of her eyes  , did not further barge inside to question them as she got her answers already . Sucking air in filling her lungs ,she stomped  off from there taking the same way she came from .

(Continued''..)

(Scene shifts to Gujral's)

Avni has gained conscious .Ela and Roshini are happy to see Avni out of danger.Damini is about to step inside the  ICU and stops there seeing her family ,her feary eyes softens at the vision in front of her eyes, tears of happiness drops from her eyes.She steps inside to joins rest of her family. Avni in tears asks for forgiveness  for Ela and Damini .Damini remembers all the three faces in front of her eyes ,she feels the chill of  knife being pierced to her heart  looking at Avni and Ela. Ela senses Damini that something is not right .Damini immediately covers it under her face trying to look normal. Avni is still holding onto ela for forgiveness,Ela shifts her gaze to avni.  Ela forgives Avni and tells never to take such steps in life,roshini says we all will be together for each other ,come whatever in our way we will face it together. Damini in concerned voice tells avni to forget your past  as a bad dream ,in confidence tone tells Avni from now on  to be brave and look towards future ,we all will stand by each other as strength and start a new life. All the Gujral's promises to be each others strength and will stay united forever and always followed by a group hug .

(Scene shifts to Saxsena's)

Pritvi continues saying sameer but in a stern voice ," I had also informed to always stay in limits.I said "No" to marriage when you informed me over  call that you are getting married to Avni and  you disconnected the call  .I also said this marriage will not allow us to plan our  maksad  from then on as it would stop us from taking next action if we involve Ela's daughter.I said not to use their daughter from then as they are innocent and  should not suffer coz of their mothers misdeeds. I warned you again but  you went ahead and used Avni.You never listened to me I got to know through Avni when she called you over your phone informing that she is pregnant carrying your baby. I never thought you would go to this extreme .Did I not warn you before to always stay limit, not to harm girls and their life due to their mother. But No ,you were never with us with our plan as you always did what you wanted to do and you have destroyed 2 lives today. Whatever is Avni's condition is not coz of me mind you, its coz of your own action ,now you have to  bear its fruits instead you are running off from it and you always try to justify yourself brining mother into picture."

Pritvi in concerned and questioning voice asks Sameer , "do you even think that mummy/papa would forgive you for what you have done sameer ? " No they will never  forgive you. Pritivi thinking and talking simultaneously to sameer taking two steps forward in frustration   , "Now after all the damage that is done, I cannot even think of maksad coz everything is beyond repair all coz of you Sameer, not coz of me."

Sameer still in denial says ,"I did not say Avni to commit suicide. so stop blaming me for everything wrong that happens to Avni". Pritvi gets wild and lifts his hand to hit Sameer only to be stopped by varun saying "bhaiya plz  Dr. is coming our way."

(Scene shits to gujral's)

Ela signs the discharge papers and leaves outside from the hospital along with her daughters .Only to be mobbed by press reporter and police giving security to Gujrals trying to make space for them till they reach their car. Media asks question "why did avni Gujral commit suicide ?" "Is it coz of what happened today in Damini's marriage?" Ela asks Damini ,"Where did  Pritiv go ? , he would have taken things in his hands to handle this situation ." Damini gets angry but without loosing her cool turns to face media to answers them being independent  says media "Not to  worry, Avni is fine.This is our family matter,plz leave us ." Media tries to probe further to which Damini cuts them sort and says "No comments "  and heads towards their car with help of  police making their way to exit from the hospital.

(Scene shits to Saxsena's)

Dr. comes inside and informs the brothers, "Their mother treatment has worked on her successfully  ,she would take some time to recollect things but  she will be  absolutely fine and will be discharged in another 2 hrs and you guys can take her to your home, she has gained her mobility back ."

Brothers and ward boys carried Suman Saxsena on stretcher  and shifts her onto bed.Dr. wishes the brother  and takes exit from there. Brothers are soo happy to see their mother .Sameer once again reminds Pritiv saying  ,"he will take mother along with him to Manali as he has planned to return to their home town." Pritvi  knows that there is no use in saying anything to Sameer with respect to Avni as sameer will not take any responsibility and I cannot force him either , he is no longer a kid and Avni is better off without Sameer in her life.(my Pritvi is real and rational/normal  like us ,not just a soap character to run the show, he is different from LNMDJ's Pritvi)

Pritvi says Sameer ,"Since you have made your decision, go ahead with it.I cannot leave gujral's at this stage ,they need me I will stay back with them and will come to Manali to see mother once things have settled down at Gujral Mansion ."

"A horse can be taken to the river if thirsty  , but you cannot make horse to drink water . "

Sameer  walks off from the ward informing his mother  ,"he will complete rest of the formalities  of hospital promising her to take her back home very soon . "

Pritvi thinks to himself thoughtfully and decides  ,"I cannot even think of maksad after whatever  has happened to both our families(gujral's and saxsena's). I need to amend this maksad and call for truce .My father died and Avni almost close to  death, before it gets ugly I need to talk to Damini  .Enough is enough, I need to come out clean .doesn't matter whatever the consequences are for me, I will face them, I will take it ."

Pritvi informs varun to put down his resignation papers immediately and to go along with Sameer  to Manali.Varun protests saying ,"How could I leave you all alone here, you need us too." To which Pritvi says " Do not worry about me .Do as what I said. How much cash do you have with you or in your account? " Varun says ,"May be close to Rs.30,000/- Bhaiya."  Pritvi  informs Varun "That will be sufficient to hire a travels cab from Mumbai to Manali. Call them  up immediately and three of you board the cab to Manali.Do not worry about me and plz keep me informed once you  reach Manali . "

(Scene shifts to gujral's)

Ela ,roshini and damini brings avni to her room .damini tells Avni  to take rest and we will talk tomorrow as it is too.(11:45 p.m 'IST)    gently gives pats to avni and cheers up  with a smile with  boost of  confidence  in  her voice says avni ,  " remember to stay strong and we are always there by you". Damin with a  concerned face  and in unpleasant voice informs Ela to "catch some sleep ,I have something important to discuss ".Damini turns around everyone in room and says "Infact  ,I need you all to be at the breakfast table tomorrow. its important." Ela who felt something is wrong seeing Damini couple of mins back , assures damini saying " sure we will all meet at the breakfast and you need to take rest too damini ." Everyone greets  "Goodnight!! " to each other and leaves to their respective rooms.

(Scene shifts to Sameer)

Sameer goes to the reception and enquires about the bills as to how much to pay ,what is the total bill of patient  by Name :Suman Saxsena  ,Ward#151? .(though he has no money in any of the pockets, very typical MK as our forum loves to call him.)

To which the reception answers, the bills are all paid in advance by damini gujral last week itself that is when the Expert   Dr. was called ,who came forward to treat Suman Saxsena .You just need to sign on this discharge paper, that's it. Sameer is shocked to hear it  but immediately justifies himself thinking may be she came to help Pritvi Bhaiya the other day when she came to see mother and must have paid it. Anyways, its coz of them (Gujral's ) my mother was in this  condition so Damini  made up for it, that's it .(He always justifies with reasons superficially with "So what? Whats the big deal in it ?" .In this FF, Sameer/MK is of this nature who always tries to justify himself  when wrong saying he is  right  , nothing matter to him, he does not care, shameless ,never to be trusted ,MK as always. There are people like him whom we come across in our  real life ,who are worthless to mankind on this planet but still exists)

Sameer signs the paper and exits from the reception.

(Scene Shifs to Pritvi)

Pritvi moves to sit next to his mother beside her bed .Varun takes leaves  from there , to enquire and call up the travels.

Pritvi holds his mothers hand and bends down the  head and seeks blessing from his mother to give him strength to confess truth to damini about his identity, family and reason they came to Mumbai which lead to  plan revenge against them, to destroy her mother . He blinks tear hoping, damini understands me this time as she always did , would continue to love me still as I do , our relationship as husband and wife  remains forever until death sets us apart  , forgives me and accepts in her life to complete each other's existence in this life.

Looking at his mother's face, eyes moist , holding her  hands  , he confesses where his soul speaks the voice in volumes which he  was not aware off  as he had buried it deep inside him as it reaches his own ears loud  and clear -  "I love her very much  ,I can never love anybody rest of my life as my  lover, as my  wife and as a mother of my children, as a companion/friend  in  my life through thick and thin as she makes me feel complete and I  cannot  imagine my life without her. "  He kisses his mother's  hand gently ,wipes his tears and heads to leave towards  Gujral Mansion.

P.S: Ignore my mistakes ,drop in your suggestions .I have tried my best to keep it short as much as possible. Part B is help up, loads of editing is required , could expect it by 12a.m 'IST.     

Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Part B

"There are many paths up the mountain ,but the view of the moon from the top is the same  .  - Ancient Japanese saying"

Damini reached her room .Curtains are blowing letting cool breeze inside , she walks to the windows. Moon light  fall over her face , makes her to glow along and soothes her mind.  She tries to recall whatever Inder said about the brothers identity and starts  to connects bits and pieces of  all  the Incidents she has witnessed. (It is very difficult for me to do the job of  editor  in Part B coz I have not watched first few episodes of LNMDJ)

Pritiv joined as Stable Manager who  worked  outside the gujral Mansion and immediately accepted to be her body guard on the same day  .He did save me from Toofan, he  won mama's  confidence the very day . He gained access inside Gujral mansion and started to do his work by keep a  close watch on the activities of our family who later became CSO within a week's time , gaining another brownie point but he did help me whenever I was in trouble. He got to know mama's biggest strength and weakness were her daughters.

Sameer who came in as an impostor of  "Jai Chawla"  to gujral mansion as Avni's childhood friend whom avni had not seen in long long time .

Pritvi saved me and my  life  from getting married to Inder who had an affair with another women. Pritvi became mama's "confidant ".Was this part of his plan ?  Damini gets suspicious.

Sameer on other hand convincingly lied through out  ,started to get close to Avni .He got to know all the weakness/fears  of her by spending more time with her and started to  go out together .He always came up with excuses or made up stories and made  avni give up her inhibitions slowly and successfully to him.

Varun joined Gujral Empire as an employee, I did not hire him however ,he  is intelligent and a deserving employee no doubt about it as he did handle one of the project quite wel. Pritvi had an opportunity to share about his brother here as he insisted on varun to me , also when we had been on a date I asked him to share about him/ family  ,but he did not say even a word about his relationship  to varun  ,Damini gets angry at Pritvi.

Varun  has maintained his distance from Roshini always ,he has not harmed  Roshini in anyways except for using her  get access to mama's laptop by getting room keys  and he breached the security  to   transfer  money to Inder's account. So Varun was here to destroy Gujral Empire.Damini to herself,I know how long it took for me to build Gujral Empire along with mama when I lost my father in my teens.Gujral Empire is like my baby.How could these brothers think of destroying it? (I do not know what I am typing as I am watching Jodha Akbar too.)

Pritvi  became mama's confidant as "I am to mama "  from rest of my sisters, mama discussed about my marriage to him and offered my marriage proposal to him. He did want to marry me and accepted the proposal only if  I am willing to as wel. Professional and personal life was always mixed as much as I tried to be professional. Both mama and me liked and respected Pritvi for his honesty  and simplicity and I agreed to the marriage as we both (Prida) liked each other.

Pritvi had every  opportunity to speak truth   when I found about his mothers sickness report  in security room  and I wanted to meet his family ,he simply pushed things aside  ,  then when I met his mother in the life line hospital where he came in right at that moment. I asked him why did he not tell about his mothers condition being  this critical? He did not even utter a single word about it.

Next day again when I met him being disturbed  on the same wardroom where our engagement was official ,I did say to share what is bothering him when he wants to but he did not speak up this time too,I kept quite. Even on the day of marriage, I asked him when he was soo lost in this thoughts  which  was bothering him soo much? He did not even speak up then. Last but not least, on wedding night I did share that there is some one who wants to destroy our happiness and create problems in our life .He kept quite again knowing very  wel whom and what I referring to ? He  said not to worry as he will take care of everything and will not let anything to happen to her as he is there to protect me and my family, he hid thinhs from me  so he did  lie to me when he knew its him .

I was soo close in finding truth and my suspicion was right, he must have said then and there but no, instead he tried to divert the topic and covered himself .he had soo many opportunity to speak truth but he never cared to speak for once  and continued with his brothers to destroy our happiness. I thought whatever I felt  for him during this period was "love" per me as I do not know what it feels like when you are in love or to be loved or to love someone ? I knew I am not lucky were love or marriage  is concerned. Damini is too  hurt about Pritvi and blames herself for all this .

Sameer was very wel aware of avni's weakness and ditched  her at the same time in front of the world when she wanted him by her side  at the most and left her to deal with her fears  ,now avni is experiencing the same which she was scared off . Damini is all wild now and tells to herself "No, avni will not suffer from now on."

Damini gets all the glimpses when she found these brothers together. Sameer addressed  Pritvi as "badey bhaiya" when Pritiv was admitted in  the hospital, Sameer saved Pritiv when Inder attacked him by goons  and rest of the security guessed them as own brothers, sameer called  badey bhaiya  again when Pritiv was unconscious in gujral Mansion, all the three brothers including Varun were in the same room once  Pritiv gained conscious, when pandit fixed date of engagement again pritvi was addressed as big brother by sameer , on the day of the marriage they all came together as bride groom's side as they were all brothers. Oh my GOD!! How could I not figure this before? How did I allow all this to happen for my family  ? I would have stopped all this in first place as my family need not had to go through all this . I am responsible for all this I must have been aware of all these being the eldest daughter and saved my family. Damini is broken ,she collapses and starts crying blaming herself for all these repeating to herself "I made my family suffer for what is we have not done , I am sorry ."

(Scene shifts to Pritvi)

He is traveling to gujral mansion and recollects  about his journey soo far. He thinks deeply to himself as to how much the family has trusted him .Ela accepted  me as one of her family member and never made me realize as her employee, she invested so much of trust on me that she wanted me as  her son-in-law, she gave me such a place in her house and heart.

Damini who never liked any male species around her, who was independent  ,who hated me soo much slowly started to soften and trust me , changed her views about male and accepted me ,started to respect ,trust , became vulnerable to me , slowly started to depend on me ,broke the relationship of employee 'employer.

She  brought  me closer to my inner-self ,became my reflection ,took care of me, showed support ,brought the feeling of love in me which I never felt to anybody before. She considered me as one of her friend , loved me as I do and married me as I wanted to spend rest of my life with her. Now I need  to give her all the happiness and love she deserves as my wife  .Also need to  protect her  whole family, its my responsibility  .Pritvi reached gujral mansion.

(Scene shifts to damini)

She wipes her tears ,slowly  walks to the dressing table, opens the drawer. She unhooks her mangal sutra, holds it in her palm staring at it ,recollecting all her good/bad  times spent with Pritvi .(her journey so far with Pritvi)

(Scene shifts to Pritvi)

He walks up to Ela's room, to find her a sleep  peeping outside from the door .He then goes to avni's  room ,standing outside at her door asks forgiveness on his brothers behalf for all the misdeeds.

(Scene shifts to Damini)

Damini drops her mangal sutra in the drawer .Just then she hears the noise of  her door being opened .Clock strikes 1 O' Clock (1.a.m) she is very well aware who it is ,she takes a deep breathe and without turning towards him ,she tries to walk away only to hear him calling "Dam-nee" .She stops and does not turns to him.  He takes 2 steps forward and tells her ," I need to talk to you, its very important." (Pritvi is blabbering and trying hard to master courage  ,unsure how to start or speak about  it)

Damini is still  facing the window ,senses  his blabbering in cold tone  says ,"Don't take risk ,I will make things easy for you."  Pritvi is shocked to hear this tone of Damini .(pouts and eyes popped out)

She continues ,"I know you are balraj Saxsena's eldest son " Pritvi Saxsena ", sameer is your first younger brother or shall I call him "Jai Chawla" ,last but not least, varun who is your youngest brother."

Pritvi starts to sweat ,he rubs his upper lips from right hand ,left hand on his waist, rubs his right jaws ,shifting his position from left to right standing behind damini  at  a distance .

All three brothers came to Mumbai to meet Balraj Saxsena  and found Mr.Saxsena being jailed,tried your best to have him realized by then he was dead .Three brothers got access to Gujral Mansion and Gujral Empire before Mr.Saxsena's  death.Once, your father was dead all the 3 brothers planned revenge as you guys came to conclusion "Ela Gujral is the reason behind Balraj Saxsena's death as she was the last person who met  Mr.Saxsena few mins before his death."

You are right but you are not aware of the "complete truth ". Now let me bring the rest of the truth to light. Damini turns to Pritvi and continues in the same tone looking straight into his eyes. On the engagement night, Balraj uncle was the only person found near the murder /dead body. Being CSO of Gujral Mansion, Inder tried to handle the situation by sending balraj uncle to the jail when police to the spot. It was unbelievable for us and we did not trust balraj uncle could do so coz he has done his service  as CSO from past 40 yrs at GM,he also had a good rapport with her family.Mama used to consider him as her brother and she still respects him for his dedication towards his job as CSO. Our family was kept away from media and rest as Inder used to come forward to handled the situation.

After two weeks, when mama and me were discussing over a project . we received a call from balraj late night around 12:40 a.m. from jail as he has something  important to share with us as he has evidence  and he is being framed and  he is innocent. I was with mama when we received the call. You were working as CSO doing 9a.m  to 9.p.m. ,you were done with your duty hours. Mama and me went to meet balraj uncle close to 3 a.m in the morning .Mama said me to stay at the reporting section of police room  as she signed over the register(time)  and she will go alone inside to meet Balraj as she found place unsafe for me to  come along with her inspite of my protest. Mama came back in  3 mins and signed the register again before  we left from the police station.

While traveling back to Gujral Mansion, I asked mama did balraj uncle say anything related to my engagement party murder ?  to which my mama answered ," Balraj could not talk to me ,me neither as I was unable to see his face  clearly , so standing outside the bars  from a distance  " I said not to worry, I will realize you from here very soon as you are innocent and to forgive me ."" and mama left from there.  Mama has not committed any crime .Damini does not even utters his name through out. She has sealed/shut  her heart completely towards him deep inside .

Pritvi is listening to all this , trying to understand each and everything damini is saying to him which is making sense to him.

Next morning ,we got to know he was dead .From the post mortem report  , Balraj uncle was dead at 2:35 a.m and we visited the station at 3:00 a.m. We are unsure whether it was a murder or a natural death , since our visit was entered in the register we(Gujral's)  only wanted to come out clean as Inspector was threatening and wanted to frame mama in it  and asked to give Rs.50,000/- so that he will take care of the rest ,it was not about the money but about our reputation as Gujral's . So tell me now, do you still believe Ela is behind your father's death? How could you even think of mama committing a  crime ? very disgusting of you. (Unsure, how logical it sounds? I had to rush and start  afresh from Chapter 1 without this maksad/revenge stuff)

Pritvi gets  back to senses/reality  and  looks up to damini  and is shocked to see the same damini who was radiating bright golden  yellow /glowing in love, is radiating heat of red hot iron .He is unable to meet her eyes ,her eyes very fiery, with a cold face through out.He knew about her anger before but never seen this  side of Damini's wrath before.

Now tell me, why did you not disclose about your identity  ? We would have helped you to find the truth jointly or helped to release your father in finding/gathering  evidence. We could have saved him .Without knowing complete  truth how could you plan revenge against my family, when we are innocent ? Who gave you brothers the rights to play in our life? How could you? Damini asked in gritted teeth.

Why could you not at least for once speak about your purpose instead of destroying our life? Why did you not reveal about your were about's  to us? What took you soo long ?  why did you have to lie always ? It takes "real courage" for one who really wants  to speak or confess thing .You never had courage to face or tried to come clean when there was soo many opportunity in front of you, instead  you chose path of revenge to destroy us for no fault of us .

Enough is enough ,my family is broken into pieces and we have  been through enough coz of you and your brothers .Damini gujral is still alive to take care of her  family,  I will built my castle from here towards my family .I do not need you anymore .Please leave from here with rest of your brothers  do this  last favor for me, leave GM in another half and hour   and do not  show me your face again in life

Pritvi is completely shattered and shaken , he regrets all his actions for destroying Gujral's.(he blames himself for everything)

Damini just walks in disgust towards  the attach bath  room and turns on the shower loud and latches the door .Pritvi follows Damini as she locks the door ,he bangs on  the door screaming within himself  "To plz forgive me ,I know I am wrong  .I cannot live with you Damini,I love you ,plz forgive me and accept me back in life Damini ."  Pritvi keeps repeating the same for another 15  mins pleading at door  , he receives no reply from her and he knows she will not forgive him. He turns to leave the room, as he climbs down the stairs in  defeated  steps ,his eyes moist seeing his engagement ring  ,  he remembers his journey with damini so far  ,  marriage which  lasted only for a day and walks off from Gujral Mansion , head towards the railways station to reach Manali.

(Song for Pritvi , I loved the lyrics ,perfect for the situation . )

Dooori
Sahi Jaaye Naa

Khaamoshiyaan Yeh
Seh na Sakoon
Awaaz de ke mujhe tu
De ja sakoon
Yehhhhh

Khaamoshiyaan Yeh
Seh na Sakoon
Awaaz de ke mujhe tu
De ja sakoon
Heyyyyyyy

Dooori
Sahi Jaaye Naa

Adhoora hun main ab
Tere bina
Adhoori meri zindagani
Reh Jaayegi
Heyyyyy

Adhoora hun main ab
Tere bina
Adhoori meri zindagani
Reh Jaayegi
Yehhhhhhhh

Dooori
Sahi Jaaye Naa

Har raah mein tu
Aaye Nazar
Katka nahi ab akele
Tanha Safar
Wooooooo

Har raah mein tu
Aaye Nazar
Katka nahi ab akele
Tanha Safar
Yehhhhhhhhh

Dooori
Sahi Jaaye Naa

(At breakfast   table, the next morning in Gujral Mansion)

In the morning , Gujral's gather for breakfast. Everyone looks at Damini what she wanted to speak to them which was important . Before, damini could speak, she looks at everyones face. Mama looks fine and at ease, Avni looks quite relaxed and calm back to her usual self, Roshini  as sweetest and fresh as always.

She smiles at them and keeps things short in front of them .Everyone is shocked hearing it but at the same time happy to have crossed that phase which made them much stronger and closer in their relationship .Thankful to God!! As  those guys are out from their life .Everyone promises to stand by each other and to start a fresh  and back to their happy and peaceful life .Damini receives a business call and excuses herself .

(  1 month  later at Gujral Mansion  )

Ela's health condition has got better . She is fit and fine. Goes out for walk and gives visit to gujral Empire only to take/make  decisions .On Damini's insistence ,Ela works from home only for 4 hrs ' 5 hrs a day. Avni takes care of  Ela's diet and medicines. roshini pampers Ela and loves to get pampered too.

Roshini goes to office regularly and continues to work as event planner/organizer in Gujral Empire  along with Goldie.  Ela and Damini has also set up boutique  to her. Roshini enjoys doing both. On Goldie insistence, roshini goes on date once in a month.

Avni has become strong leaving her past behind  and has decided to be a single parent .she does everything in interest  of  her baby .On Ela's and damini's pressure, she decides to be financially independent by opting  Interior designing and jewellery  making course. She balances time for work and home .She loves cooking and gardening as always .Every night, before going to their respective rooms, they all spend their time in Avni's room for an hr making sure she takes her medicine on time, roshini reads story for the baby every night ,rest of family making sure both mother and baby is fine. Avni regularly goes to Dr. for routine   check up.

Damini avoided to see Toofan nor visited security office. Damini had worked on  the international  project  ,in interest to expand business  in global market,which was her dream . She has worked hard for 3 major projects in row which has all been finalized . .She has  received her visa to fly for US tonight in couple of hrs . Her dreams to see their company reaching greater heights is about to come true. She is all excited and family  supported  her to accept it  as she was not willing to leave them and go .Only after their assurance ,she accepted  the project .

Damini is collecting  few paper documents  which are important and she picks her laptop and  checks whether the important folder is saved or not in it. Rest of the family are happily helped  her in packing her stuff and informs her to join at the dinner table in another 30 mins . She turns to them and smiles in gratitude .She goes and takes shower, gets ready ,puts her visa inside the  purse, comes out of the room with her language carried by her servant to join rest of her family at dinner table. She sticks to  fruits and a glass of milk as her dinner .Roshini all excited hands a list to bring all this for her from US ,she receive a gentle pat from Damini.

Ela calls the chauffer ,to drop her at the airport. Her family wanted to join her along to the airport but she restricts them  to stay back  at home. She hugs everyone individually saying to take care ,miss you all and wishes them bye!!! in  moist eyes ,she boards  the car awaiting outside.

She reached the airport and goes through  security check before boarding the flight and departs to  The US.

(To be continued......)

P.S: Ignore my mistakes. Yet another long and boring stuff. Chapter 1 will be posted very late .Drop in your suggestions ,thank you. 

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Chapter 1 

"End of the journey or perhaps the start of a new journey....."

Story takes  2 year's leap .

(Saxsena family after 2 years , includes  character sketch being modified in this  FF, here onwards its purely worked/based  on the fiction )

Suman Saxsena is back to her normal life. She does not remember her stay at Life Line hospital at Mumbai. At times, she does get blur images of her sons and few unseen faces  flashing  in front of her eyes but she is unable to identity or recollect the conversation they all had. She is also aware of the fact  her husband ' Balraj is dead and she  fell sick and taken to Mumbai  to get treatment  and was brought to Manali by her children after the treatment.

Sameer Saxsena  is always enagaged  in his favorite past time -  flirting with girls ,spends time and money on them taking to movies, clubs, giving parties  etc. He does not go to work nor helps his  brothers at work.(He will remain MK through out the FF , irresponsible ,I want to keep him a bit  "real" , cant digest onscreen savni track, its crap for me to sit and watch  after all that happened, I want to keep this FF real in few things atleast)

1st of every month ,he goes to his brothers account and collects 30,000/- for his monthly expenses. He still remains his mom's favorite son, always being fed kesar milk everyday without fail(smile guys)  .

Pri does not talk nor acknowledges Sameer's  presence in his life. Sammer has no regrets of his actions  as he believes what he knew then( 2 yrs back)  was truth for him that day , later when Pri said "Ela was  innocent" ,Sam  did not care to accept it, has no plans of repentance towards Gujrals for his actions(to go by his reasoning's, self-justifying always  ).

Even after all these , he only cares for his mother and 2 brothers .(His character is kept  grey/white when it comes to Saxsena's and black for  rest of relationships in the world.)

Varun has involved himself in work completely  ,helping his Pri Bhaiya as they have invested hugely on tea plantation ,export and import  business as third party vendor  (in manali) , Textiles, Iron and steel(at Pune) over last 2 yrs which are  now showing  signs of  profit  slowly after a wait of 2 yrs. Varun does not talk much but his quality in work always speak for him.

Pritvi has become more silent and closed person and does not get involved too with rest of the family when they are together. He has maintained distance and occupied himself into business completely as he has established textiles, Iron and steel plant at Pune. He lives in 2 bedroom flat in Pune  away from rest of the family at  manali .He does travel to Manali   once in a month for a day or 2 if there is any emergency as Varun takes care of things personally at Manali.  

Pri's  flat is beautifully decorated and wel furnished .He lives alone, cooks for himself everyday, spends most of time in his workstation, catches sleep for long hours during weekend ,puts clothes to wash in washing machine once in a week , owns a car for himself to travel from home to workplace. He finds time to do some physical work on every weekend as he loves doing it . Before he retires to bed , he recollects his past memories spent with his only love of his life ' "dam-nee" ,his wife ; standing in front of his wedding photo(both together in half life size framed photo)  occupied  in the middle of the room . Damz  different single pictures all over one side of the wall , he also has a beautiful portrait of her painted by him  placed inside the room. ( No blooper guys, coz marriages in our side will have 2 photographers, one from bride side and other from groom side, each side will have their own collections/album of marriage separately) Pri is also aware of the truth ,"Damz is not in India." 

Even today before sleeping, he asks for forgiveness to his wife with tear filled eyes and repeats the same line "I Love You Dam-nee" gently kissing his engagement ring on his left hand ,  which has become his routine before falling a sleep. 

(Song for Pritvi, Film:Rock On ) 

Tum ho toh, gata hai dil
Tum nahin, toh geet kahan
Tum ho toh, hai sab hasil
Tum nahin, toh kya hai yahan
Tum ho toh hai, sapno ke jaisa hasin
Ek samaa
Jo tum ho toh, yeh lagtha hai
Ke mil gayi har khushi
Jo tum na ho, yeh lagtha hai
Ke har khushi mein hai kami
Tumko hai mangthi
Yeh zindagii'.

Tum ho toh, rahein bhi hai

Tum nahin, toh rastein kahan

Tum ho toh, yahan sab bhi hai
Tum nahin, toh kaun yahan

Tum ho toh hai, har ek pal meharban
Yeh jahan
Jo tum ho tho, hawa mein bhi
Mohabaton ka raang hai
Jo tum na ho, toh phir koi
Na josh na umang hai
Tum mile toh mili
Yeh zindagii'iii'.

(On screen Pri is soo irritating full of double standards, maksad, confusion in each episode ,don't want CV's Pri in my FF which is out of his character ,his sorries makes no sense nor its genuine on screen, cant stand fake attitude I cannot relate to him seriously.  I give up on him completely , cant take his split personality any more onscreen , his character is getting destroyed by CV's for filler episodes , so I want  Pri back  whom I knew before in this FF, minus his  stupidity and will be more like a normal /common man) 

(Gujral's family after 2 yrs)(Characters were all modified before the story took the leap)

Roshini in her room trying to make goldie understand about Rahul with whom she had been on a date .Goldie is trying to figure out what roshini is saying to her. Roshini says "Rahul is not all interested in me ,in fact any girl who  had come to the same hotel. He was busy checking on the guys who had come with those girls .Do you have any idea Goldie, how he talks to the waiter? Unbelievable  I tell you. Something is definitely wrong in Rahul . Are understaning me Goldie?  Don't know what it is? I did not like him at all , I wasted my whole evening spending time with that stupid Rahul all coz of you."

Goldie figures out what Roshini said and asks "Accha baba Sorry, next time I will make sure I send you on a date with  "right" kind off guy, okay? " to which Roshini just relaxes her confused face as approval of  'yes'. Goldie wishes good night! to Roshini and takes leave  from Gujral Mansion.

Avni is running behind her son calling his name "Umeed (Gujral) " feeding him smashed rice with ghee in her hand  who always tries to escape when Avni tries to feed him further.(A small correction/blooper  here ,I want Umeed to be of age 2 and half yr to 3 yrs old ,which can talk, tries to understand, can walk  and run well for this FF .I find difficulty  in writing for  children below 2 yrs old. Kindly accept this blooper, thank you )

Ela made a call to her accountant Mr. Mukherjee  to have a check on all the transactions she made from home on office projects.

They all gather together for dinner .After their dinner, they all decide to  come online on Rosh laptop enabling video conference  to have a word with Damini who stays and works from The US.

(At The US)

Damini is busy  getting ready for  office ,she takes out fast food left over which was dumped last night. She puts them on oven ,sets the temperature to warm it. She breaks  2 eggs into  a bowl , mixes it wel to make omelette, placing  frying pan  on stove being lit by the other hand. She pour the batter in bowl onto the heated pan and adds little bit of salt and pepper over the omelette for taste ,all done within 5 mins  and puts it on a big plate , munching it on her  way to the  laptop .( She is  been surviving eating fast food and does not know to cook other an making noodles ,toast and omelette for herself.)

Her hairs undone(her hairs are curled  with hair color) , scarf tied around her neck. Checking her appointments on her mobile and important emails in outlook on laptop ,also making herself available/online over her private chat. She is in a hurry to meet Mr.Horst and Mr.Agarwal at  #10361 Renner boulevard which is 1 hr drive from her flat with whom she is been working with them  for past 2 yrs who are senior in this industry. Though Mr.Horst and Mr.Agarwal works for her firm under her but she respects them for being her guide through out and sharing their best practices with her who has an experience of 40 yrs in this industry, helped her to take decision based on reasonings and making her understand the trends in  the global market, though it is not that huge as compared to Gujral Empire at India which is 10 times bigger ,never the less she liked this beautiful  learning experience  which made her a more confident yet a difficult player to beat in the industry.

She gets to see Roshini's ID online, wishing "Hi Di". She accepts the conference invite with smile. They all are happy to see Damz at their end .Damz sets video conferencing on her laptop immediately  to see them. She wishes them  and very happy to see them .She talks for 15-20 mins ,discussing about her weekend, business here and checks with Ela on Gujral Empire as damz is more interested ,exchanges two words with Umeed, Avni and Roshini. They all miss her a lot and wants her to come back to India as she can also work from India .

Damini  looks thoughtful as she did have this in back of her mind. Hopefully , she would discuss this today and handover the  projects  to Mr.Horst and Mr.Agarwal(for being her support through out) here and to report  her  from here once everything is settled before shifting back to India to give them a pleasant surprise. Ela asks Damz " What are you thinking damini? "  to which Damini says, "I miss you all sooo much .(in teary eyes)"  Her mobile beeps ,and Damz says "Sorry ,I am in hurry, need to leave and  wishes them bye!!"  exits from  video conference , picks her laptop, jacket  and grabs the car keys , locks the door. Drives her way to meet them.

P.S: Ignore my mistakes .I was in hurry to leave for work so last part(At The US) lacks detailing ,forgive me plz'.I have tried my best to keep it short as much as possible. Plz drop in your suggestions. Hope you guys enjoyed reading.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great start! you have the art!
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

great start! you have the art!

thank you but unsure about the Art part.😊

I know loads of improvement and experimentation is required and I have a loooooong way to go.😛
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

@Dew-drop: thank you , its truly encouraging.😛

@Savini_Love: Hope you got your reply in Part B😉. I hate Maskad.

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Chapter 2

(At Saxsena's)

Varum calls up Pri and enquires about Pri's decision whether to take Mishraji's  Orchid Farm or not ? for their new Export Business ,the brothers have planned to invest on.Pri  asks  varun "Whether the Orchid farm is through Legally?" to which Varun replies , " Yes Bhaiya,I have checked all the papers and Lawyer  has also given an approval that there is  no problem legally and we can buy this farm." Pri informs "Ok then have registration by tomorrow evening, also get the license legalized for Export Business. I will be in Manali by tomorrow afternoon and we shall discuss rest  of things in  my presence , till then bye!" Both end their call and retire for bed.

(Mishraji's Orchid Farm is about 5 acres. It had other kinds of rich floura , not only Orchids but he had 250 kinds of Orchid alone grown in his farm and named the farm after it.)

(At The US)

In meeting room, Damz keeps her proposal of moving back to India and  Mr.Horst and Mr.Agarwal  to take care of Gujral Enterprise  Agency (GEA)  in The US  and report her once in a week and to contact her immediately in case of any emergency. Both the Gentlemen agrees to it and Wish her Luck. and exits from the meeting room. Damz goes back to her cabin and makes call to  her GEA  legal advisor Mr.Greene  and explains the norms o be included  and informs him  to have all the legal papers prepared by tomorrow as she would shift to India day after tomorrow.  Damz gives call to her secretary Ms. Debra and informs her  to have air ticket booked to India day after tomorrow for  10p.m CST flight  for her departure from  the US .Damz  informs Debra  to contact her over her cell phone today and tomorrow as she would not be coming to office but I will be working from home incase, you need my assistance. Ms.Debra agrees to it and both disconnects the call.

She shut downs  her laptop ,picks her car keys and exits from workplace. She reaches home, immediately changes to casuals. Collects the remaining cash she has in handy , all her debit and credit cards  and leaves to shop for her family. She goes to mall, buys few toys – airplane, train, cars, batman  for Umeed, make-up kit , nail/hair colours , 2 pairs of footwear  for Roshini, platinum jewellery set and hand bag for  avni,  an antique jewellery, a  classy  wrist watch, a pearl set  , 2 warm shawls, woolen socks  for mama and one woolen wear for Umeed. She also shoped few simple casuals for herself and returns to her flat at the  wee hours, all tired and sleeps on her couch along with her shopping bags.

(At Pune, next morning )

Pri checks for all his transactions and account balances in all  his accounts to own Mishra's  Farm and gets his car out  from shed to leave for Manali which is 4 hr drive .

(At Manali)

Suman Saxsena is making all her elder son's favorite dishes as he is  coming home for a day. Varun calls Mihraji  to inform "to carry original copies/papers of the farm,come to registration office at 1 p.m  this afternoon  as he has got registration time fixed." He once again reminds to Mishraji "to be on time at the registration office" and disconnects the call. Varun checks all the photocopies related to the farm once again and places it accordingly into a file.

Sameer is eating apple happily over the dinning table, waiting for his mom to serve whatever she has cooked for her elder to him and he is also waiting to see his Pritvi bhaiya after a long gap.

Suman from kitchen asks  Sameer to check whether Pri's room is neatly arranged or not?  to which Sameer replies from dinning table "It has to be neat as no one goes to his room "

taking another apple to eat at the dinning table. Varun hearing  of all this from study room ,informs his mom not to worry about Pritiv bhaiya's room ,its neatly done last night itself   and continues with his work at study room.

(At Gujral's)

Avni takes the car to get Umeed back home from day care .Ela climbs down the stairs to have lunch with her family instead of having it in her room ,she hates eating in her room. Roshini  washes her face pack to join her family for lunch .

Umeed comes running to Ela calling "dadi", throwing his bag and water bottle on the couch.Avni shouting at her son from behind, to wash his hands and legs first.both Dadi and Umeed hugs each other, Umeed climbs up the couch and  sits over his Dadi's lap in all joy.

Avni removes his shoe, socks and pulls Umeed from Ela .Umeed not giving  his mothers plead  ,holds his granny tight .Ela informs Avni  to leave Umeed to her and to bring his clothes ,she will make him wash  his  hands and legs .

Ela returns to the couch getting her grandson legs/hands washed , Avni hands clothes to Ela to have his clothes changed . Ela changes his clothes and gives the used ones to Avni. Avni hands over the clothes to the servant to have it washed.

As Roshini comes down ,Umeed calls her "Rosh" loudly and claps his hands. Avni starts again to correct him and to call Roshini as "Masi" to which Umeed nods his head in denial. Roshini is all smiles when she hears Umeed addressing her as "Rosh", as she feels lot younger and she corrects avni "I do not have any problem in him addressing me as "Rosh",so you must stop this hear right now. Moreover,I do not liked to be called Masi unless  and until I get married ,Is this clear avni Di?"  Roshini  turns to Umeed winking at him ,"Isn't  it Umeed?" to which Umeed starts to giggle loudly at Avni.

Ela nodding her head in all smiles says ," you girls are just impossible, chalo lets have lunch together ."

(At Manali)

Lunch is all set at the Dinning table  .Everyone, awaiting for Pritvi. Pritvi horns his car before parking it  so that his family gets to  know, he has reached home. He is welcomed by his family and informs him to change and join them for lunch at its getting late. Pri smiles at them and goes to his room, changes to T-shirt and pijama , joins  them for lunch. They all enjoy the yummy lunch ,Pri hardly ate anything, sticks to keer, 2 aloo parata  and an apple.

Rest of the family had heavy dinner, sameer leaves to his room to catch sleep, Pri  requests his mom to take rest as she would be tired working in kitchen for long hours. Suman goes to take rest in her room.

Varun and Pri leaves home in another half an hour ,changing to formals ,carrying all the requisites for the registration along with them.

(At Registration Office)

Varun introduces Pritvi Bhaiya to Mishraji, both exchanges smiles. Varun goes through all the original documents carried by Mishraji before getting inside the registration office .Pritiv gives the advance amount to Mishraji as per the procedure and informs Mishraji to collect rest of the money from Varun tomorrow as I will not be in station , I(Pri)  have already settled rest of the cash through DD's in your name, plz collect it from varun,thank you .It took 2 hrs to get the farm and all the necessary documents to get transferred/nominated to the new owner legally.

Mishraji thanks both the brothers and exits from the registration office. Pri and Varun together leaves  for home.

(At Saxsena's)

Pri informs Varun to go rest .Pri goes to his room, wears Pijama, tries to catch some sleep. Unable to sleep, he walks to the window, he finds  few  wooden logs dumped outside his home .He loves to do physical work a lot, he is also unable to fall asleep. He walks outside  the house, starts to chops/cuts the long logs to short ones. While doing so for long time  , he gets his hands hurt even though he tried to take back his hand ,in doing some how, it resulted to minor hurt instead of major one.

Pri  stops his wound from bleeding  further, he walks to his room to get it dressed/first Aid for himself. He remembers one person at that moment "his wife Dam-nee" who would always take care of him once he gets hurt.(back to his fond memories at Gujral Mansion)

At Evening, they all enjoy their tea together with few samosas. Pri informs varun to take care of the new farm and enquires about tea plantation, they both discuss about industries set up at Pune and how to improvise the quality of their product etc.. He informs his mom, he is leaving back to Pune ,His mom is unhappy about Pri  and about his behaviour especially as he does not talk much  to them nor shares a word or two with Sameer especially . What is wrong between these two brothers.? She has tried asking them but they push the topic saying "There is nothing as such ,you must not worry about it." She also wants to know the "changed " Pri personally, she  has requested him to take her along to Pune  for few days with him, he again pushes the matter saying "I am not supposed to strain myself from traveling, need to take good rest and I am always there by your side whenever you need me. I need to know, what is Pri hiding from me? ,something is wrong for sure ." talking to herself.

Pri wishes them Good night!! and drives back to Pune.

(At The US)

Damz wakes up in the morning, makes her regular breakfast. for change she is not in hurry today, enjoys her breakfast peacefully, goes through "The New York Times"  for some time, checks stock market column, take shower for long hours, comes out wearing  a casual.

Checks whether there is any important emails dropped for her blackberry device  and digital calendar for any meeting . however, calls Debra to check once again and debra informs there is no important meetings for today in her appointment booking and Damz checks whether she has got air tickets booked for tomorrow? Debra confirms "Yes, it is  booked for 10p.m CST as you wished for ". Damz is all smiles and relaxed to hear it , thanks Debra , and disconnects the call.

She calls Mr.Greene (admistrative legal advisor of GEA)  to check whether to papers are being finalized legally or not?; to which  Mr.Greene informs ,Everything is through/ done and set which also includes your clause in it. Damz  is all relieved to hear it and asks when does he wants her to come to office to sign it and hand over to Mr.Agarwal and Mr.Horst officially? to which Mr.Greene informs her to be at GEA at 11:30 a.m to have all the formalities completed in his presence. Damz  agrees to it and both disconnects the call.

Damz calls the flat owner ,she informs them about her return to India and also requests to have all her other assets she bought in  the US  to be sold at the earliest  and wants all other formalities to be completed  before vacating her flat tomorrow, flat owner Mr.Howard agrees on the same and will get all the  documents with him tonight at her flat and ends their call.

Damz leaves for GEA , meets Mr.Greene and informs Ms.Debra to have Mr.Agarwal ,Mr.Horst  sent to my cabin immediately. They all assemble in her  cabin, papers are signed by all the  4 some who made it official and to be followed henceforth . 

Office staff surprise her by giving a small party, handing her bouquet of flowers, followed by cake cutting, she is deeply touched . Damz addresses them and thanks them for the all  support ,dedication and teamwork they showed when it came to work. Everyone wishes her best of luck and safe journey. She gives wide smile and they all  pose together for a snap. She wishes them and collects her air tickets from Debra before her exist from GEA.

She reaches flat ,makes some tea ,enjoys cold shower, changes to casuals. Mr.Howard  calls her , she informs she is at home already ,both ends their call. In less than 5 mins, Mr.Howard presses he calling bell switch, Damz opens the door and welcomes him.

Mr.Howard  gives all the papers and explain it to her ,she signs them and he calls his associates to have all the wooden  furnitures, couch, electronic goods ,  kitchen  accessories and other belongings of her  to be moved from their flat. Damz also gives her car keys to Howard .Damz  stands at one corner with moist eyes , slowly watches them being moved out from flat and thanks them mentally for being part of her life and giving  her all the comfort and made her life easy  for past 2 yrs .It took only half an hour to move them from her flat. Mr.Howard  informs Damz ,he would come tomorrow at 6p.m to collect flat keys. Damz agrees to it with a slight nod of approval and he hands over the money to her and exits from flat.

Damz  comes down , takes  2 km walk  from her flat  ,stops at Bonita fast food junction , orders some sandwich ,hot dog and milk shake. She takes her sweet time to complete it, pays her bill. Looks around the beautifully lit city at  night, recollecting good times she spent here ,shops few fruits for tomorrows breakfast and  returns to flat to catch sleep.

(Next Day)

Instead of waking up in the morning , she wakes in the noon only after her stomach started to make noise loudly .she is shocked to check time on her wrist watch, talks to herself  "how could I sleep for soo long today ,I  have my flight today. I have to pack my things ,I need to hurry up."

She takes shower , dries her hair, whatever she had brought for breakfast became her afternoon lunch, starts to pack her luggage, it took whole lot of time and her energy.

She changes her wear from pajamas to semi casuals ,puts her air ticket in her hand bag, places her laptop carefully in its bag.

Mr.Howard knocks at her door. She opens the door as she is aware of  the fact Mr.Howard is  already on time. She handovers the flat keys to him .Mr.Howard looks at her luggage and helps  her out in carrying her luggage as she calls out for city taxi as they come out  from the elevator. She hires a cab and leaves to airport, thanking and wishing bye! to Mr.Howard.

She reaches airport on time, heads towards the security check with her tickets collecting her luggage after custom officers check.  and departs to Mumbai ,India .

(Early morning in Mumbai, India)

She is happy as she is finally back to India, her city. She takes a city taxi to reach "Gujral Mansion" to surprise her family.

( To be continued……)

P.S:I have no idea , what I have written as I was with my mom for 2 days in hospital, everythings is back to normal and started to type at 11:30 p.m IST Sunday  ,till 4 a.m in the morning just went by flow of thoughts, may not be interesting I guess  .I  am unable to check as I have to reach my work place on time, plz  plz plz…ignore my mistakes, drop in your feedback/suggestions ,thank you.

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

Chapter 3

(Early morning in Mumbai, India)

Damz is happy as she is finally back to India, her city. She takes a city taxi to reach "Gujral Mansion" to surprise her family.

After 2 hr drive , she reaches GM. Security guard identifies damz ,gives her salute wishing her "Good morning ",she wishes him back with a smile and asks security guard "how are you doing" to which the security guard in response says "I am doing madam, thank you." . She informs security to call manager to pay for taxi as she does not have India money at the moment. Security  was about to call the manager # by then danny comes out from the stud farm and heads towards the main gate of GM ,he is very happy to see damz mam  back in India .He goes towards them with smile and wishes her "Welcome to home mam", Damz  says thank  you with a smile and her attention shifts back to the security guard asking whether he contacted the manager or not? to which the security says "I am trying his # mam". Danny asks Damz "Is there some thing, I could help with?" to which Damz says the driver is waiting outside and I do not have enough Indian currency  to pay him. Danny in response says "Let me pay for the driver, how much to pay him mam? " ,damz is touched by his gesture ,also little hesitant to take his help however she does take his help as the driver is been waiting outside for more than  7 mins and says danny "Its 850 bucks." Danny nods the head  ,pursing his lips and goes outside to pay the driver.

Damz thanks him soo much and digs inside her handbag , takes bar of chocolate and  gives to danny and security as a token of gratitude and says  " I will inform manager to pay your money  and thanks once again." She goes towards the door of  GM , danny  makes a call but the # dialed  is currently switched off.

Ila,Avni,Rosh and Umeed are sitting in heir respective places at the dinning table for their breakfast. Damz  knocks at the door, maid comes and opens the door. She takes few steps inside and says  "Surprise!!!"  to which all the gaze at  the dinning table falls on her opening their mouth wide open slowly changing to wide  smile , they all come together  to hug Damz with Umeed  simply running behind them laughing in excitement.

After group hug, Rosh and avni continues to hold Damz  shoulder ,Ila with both her hands feels her daughter bringing her hands down across damz hands ,her own  part and parcel  which was away from her for past 2 yrs ,with tears of happiness Ila holds onto Damz  hands asking "Why did you  not inform us?" to which holds her moms shoulder gracefully with sweet voice ,aching her eyebrows  a little popping her eyes little  nodding her head  says "then it would not be a surprise."

Umeed pulls Avni's duppatta   so that he gets his mothers attention towards him  with his upset face. Avni's attention turns towards her son and  says "Arey, Umeed meet your damini mausi." Hearing this damz with "Ahhhh…" expression  opening her mouth ,arching eyebrows ,tilting her head little bit ,eyes spots on Umeed .Damz  bends o his height  and says  "I am your damini mausi , remember I used to talk to you  through computer(video conference) from US." Umeed does not understand anything but laughs at damini and takes his both hands towards his mouth as if saying "Ohhh…" opening his mouth showing his lower milky teeth ,pats at Damz cheek in one hand and pulls her cheek immediately . Damz with surprise brings her face closer to his face and kisses him on cheeks and  takes him in hug and pulls his on her hands  to stand  holding him.

Security drops her luggage  and informs them all her luggage is bought inside. She thanks them in return and they leave. Roshini's eyes fall immediately falls on them and she remembers handing a list to Damz before her Di left to US, with full excitement  she asks " Di did  you get my things I  had listed ?"  to which Damz says "Yes , Rosh .I have bought  more than what you had listed ."Both the sisters gives side hug , brushing each others head and rosh says "I love you Di and thank you."  To which Damz smiles contently ,placing her left hand on Rosh cheek, she gently pats her cheek. Rosh  hugs her sister even more tightly.

A  servant comes forward  to take the luggage of damz to shift it to her room except for the bags which has gifts  for all the family members .Damz sits on couch with umeed on her lap and Avni sitting beside them and Ila taking the opposite seat  .Rosh starts to unwrap all the things being bought and gives them to Illa ,Avni ,Umeed  and hers respectively. Everyone are very happy with their  gifts and servants come to collect it from them  so that they keep it in respective rooms.

Ila insists her  daughters to join for the breakfast to have it together. At dinning table,Damz and Ila talks about how was worklife in US ,how different its from India and the progress of their company in US and how  much has their business progressed in India and she also  enquires how is avni's boutique  and Rosh's event organizer going on? .Damz does bring in a new prospect infront of her family to start with export business of flowers to US coz almost all the families  buy small bunch of flowers for their homes and huge management or working place have this fascination to decorate with various kinds of  flowers at different corners. So this could be some thing, new we could start  here with would bring in profits but demands loads of maintance cost and transportation cost  but still manageable with sufficient capital without huge investments on it. Ila  approves to it and asks "when do you want to start it?" to which Damz says "May be in a day or two but we need to find good reputed farms where loads of flora of different kinds are grown which has ongoing supply of it ."Both mother and daughter agreed to have it started  very soon.

Danny tries the mobile # again after some time, this time call is answered .The person at the other end is so happy to hear what Danny just informed him over the phone.

(To be continued….)

P.S: Ignore my mistakes. After long time I have  update this FF as it  was untouched for long time by me.I want to finish off this FF as early as possible, every time I think of  finishing at  some point which I  would plan off but I don't know why I would not be able to do ,even if I want to rush I simply cant do it  and again I get stuck with detailing. I have kept it short this time.

However,I have planned to finish off this FF at the earliest with few more chapters, will try giving some time to it  regularly as much as possible from my end  .Plz leave your feedback and  thank you for going through it.