FF:"Life is all that." Chap 3 Pg 3 Upd 7/1/2010

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

"Life is all that....... "

Taking Lord's name I start with this FF.This is my first hand in writing (typing ) FF.I do not know whether it would reach all the expectations one would have/look forward in reading  a FF. But one thing I would like to have in my  FF  giving a   priority for  "a social  message" or "a moral" or "a learning"  is a must other than the entertainment/excitement  factor in it.

I  have read loads of FF's in KS (Kasamh Se) Forum at past , I used to login to IF only to check/read those FF's. People interested in reading FF must visit KS archive section which leads to FF links(Its huge library there) ,where you will find FF's written by amazing people with  ID's-  Tintiny, MT, Sangitadas ( to name few, "must " read ) and lot of other  writers over there were brilliant ; especially when KS plot went bad with all Krap (K-inclusion  for  crap)  tracks (knowing it is BT product ). It  was difficult for me to continue to  watch KS  after the 7th -8th month on TV and  gave up  on show completely  and I used to hang on and still continue to do so  only to read KS FF's coz the Forum is still active even though the show ended long back . Reading those FF's is  very refreshing for me also it gave me an idea what FF must contain and how to write/present it  without losing the essence in it and how beautifully a track/plot could be executed from your imaginary world onto the paper/text editor in form of words and sentences giving a "feel" and your own individual "touch/style"  to it  is what I observed as a reader enjoying different flavors of various writers   from those FF's which I chose to  read ,out of lot many readily available over there .  So "yes " KS  forum FF writers gave me an "idea and taste" of "FF"  as a reader but "LNMJD" as a show truly inspired me to write one.

Firstly,I am very poor when it comes to  beautify  or play with words  and you guys may find me very straight and very plain as you read this FF . Also it may not be " Mills and Boons" kind of story either but "a modest women  revolution"   rules in my FF atleast LNMJD gives me this vibes when I watch(till now its been like that) ,breaking from the TV stereotype soaps. I just wish  it is good enough for "time" and "patience" you give to read hoping I do not disappoint you guys.

Now coming to "Life is all that", here the truth is out about the brothers "identity" on the very "Black day " of Gujrals (after  friday's  precap of 105th Episode) .

****"Prologue"****

Damini is the first person  to know the "complete truth "when she goes to find her disturbed husband who was with her family all the while till her younger sister Avni was finally being treated by the doctor ,Pritvi  was not found anywhere around after the doctor started his  treatment  for Avni. (Pritiv is missing)

Part A

Pritvi who just turned around after his "mai hoo naa" assuring words  to unconscious Avni  , only to find his younger brother Sameer standing and watching them from outside the ICU's glass door  locking his arms,unmoved .

Pritvi gritted his teeth at the sight of his younger brother ,narrowing his left eyebrow at the brow ,racing the  eyebrow slighty  above at the edge(end corner) ,face stern ,right hand into a fist ,walked two steps and stopped  before leaving the ICU , he gave one last look  at gujral's  for a few seconds  who were all worried and tensed looking at Avni .

Ela's eyes wide open full of hopes  seeing  the  Dr. who started  his treatment and pats  Avni's  head gingerly from her left hand , placing her right palm on Avni's  lower shoulder  . Damini making sure  everything is in place and showing support by pressing  her  mama gently  over the shoulders  by keeping her left palm  above Ela  and her right palm slightly curled along with  Avni's palm.

Damini shifting her gaze from Avni , showing  pain  bringing her eyebrows together blinking a tear drop and then  gazing at her mama  slightly arching her eyebrows at the brow ,pouts  her lips annoyed to see her mama in this state  when mama is not in good health condition herself and pursing her lips  brining  eyebrows together showing helplessness written all over her face looking pale that she is unable  do anything towards her family in time of need  ,very disappointed about herself  for not being proactive and situations gone out of her hands (control) , failed on her responsibilities this time to secure her family being the eldest daughter , left her upper body heavily downwards in exhale.

Roshini moved towards the other side of the bed ( left side of Avni ) Varun following  her behind .Roshini looking at her sisters face with "Oh! No" looks up at the ceiling asking "Oh! God" arching her eyebrows, brings her head down ,nods her  head slightly in "No" looks at Avni's face and twines her hands together with "please!" closing her eyes tightly for 2 seconds and looks at Avni's face and touches her sisters cheek , air escapes  from  her mouth "Di" .(Note: Roshini has not uttered a single word from her mouth but she is one who always keeps talking  to  herself on  anything in her own world  "Internally" about the "External" world around her ,always  connected )

Varun  is full of objections written over his face ,clenching his jaws downwards  and eyelashes in denial to see the sight in front of  his eyes ,eyelashes  fluttering  ,bringing his eyebrows meeting at his brow(all the Saxsena  brothers have thick and very dark caterpillar size eyebrows. Pritivi's  is better as he has wider gap  at his brow and not that thick and dark compared to Sameer and varun ; Strangely   Balraj did not have half the size of what his son's have and VM hardly has some) opening his lower lips  showing little teeth "how could Sameer bhaiya do this?", moves his  body  sideways slightly towards his left side at 125 degree angle, folds his arms and looks down tilting his head slightly towards his right with full of objections again.    (Note: Varun  has not uttered a single word from his mouth either )

Pritvi turns front and walks out off ICU. Varun sees his eldest brother who walked out of ICU and he looks at gujrals before leaving from ICU silently  unnoticed by rest gathered at ICU following his brother . As Pritvi  walks with heavy feet marching towards Sameer. Sameer  unfolds his arms and unlocks his eyebrows  at the very sight (Pritvi) approaching towards him  and walks briskly towards his mothers  ward room  is in  East direction  which is second in row after taking a  left turn . Seeing Sameer walking away  ,Pritvi purses his lower  lips upwards ,lifting his chin up ,locking his jaws ,walks briskly with heavy foot. Sameer gets inside the ward in which his mother was admitted and stands at the other corner of the room showing  his backside  against  Pritvi as he enters the ward room.

Pritvi is shocked to find his "Ma" missing  on her bed. He asks Sameer in concern with  a low voice "Where is Mother/Ma?" Sameer answers Pritvi saying "Dr. is treating her as  chances of cure is more since Dr. find her reacting ,she will be all  fine and back to normal in another 24rs after her treatment is done and I will be leaving to Manali taking her along in a day or two". Pritvi is relieved , looked relaxed for a second or 3 ,places  his hands on sideways at his waist  and looks at  ceiling above  with eyes full of gratitude and hopes  as "Thanking God!!"  with a blissful smile on his face, lifts his head towards his left. Varun is already in, just few steps away from Pritiv( diagonally at y-axis) .As  Pritvi looks down and turns his head towards to his right side ,seeing Varun standing aside reality strikes Pritiv as he  comes out of his happiness which was very short lived.

(Scene shifts to Gujrals at ICU)

Dr. informs sister to get Blood group B +ve from blood bank (Avni really needs to "Be +ve in life ", hence this blood group .I am totally against Suicide ,thinking about it is too far from me even if I utter this word at home , my family will slap me 2 for sure,2 slaps each from 3 members guarantied )  Dr. assures Gujrals not to panic and to leave the ICU so that  Dr.'s could do their job .

Each one looking at each others face  (all the Gujrals) , nodding their head in "yes" at Dr. Gujrals  meets  each others eyes ,everyone taking back their hands from Avni gently assuring unconscious Avni as "Not to worry and we all will stand as One for each other forever through thick and thin "  walking away from Avni ,slowing turning again at her  giving one last glance with sad faces but hopes rising  in their eyes before exiting out off  the  glass door of  ICU.

Ela walks aside to stand outside the glass door trying to watch Avni .Damini requests through her kind gestures by holding Ela's  right hand  ,placing her left palm underneath  and brining her right palm gently above Ela's right hand , meeting Ela's eyes and conveying her mama "Everything will be fine,plz do not worry."  Lifting her chin with slightly tilted head ,pursing her lips at each corners .

Damini indicating her mama through eyes to sit at the couch placed outside the ICU  for sometime .Roshini is watching her Di and Mom .Ela giving in to Damini's  concern ,sits on the couch leaning forward  making Damini to sit by her side .Rosh takes the other side of Ela(left).Sister gets inside the ICU carrying blood bottles / 500 ml packets  from blood bank .Ela  folds her hands and rests it  just below her nose ,resting her hands on  mouth and   closes her eyes for a min and silently thanking and prays for "God! To please save her daughter avni's  life, plz do not let anything wrong happen to her."

Damini is also relieved seeing Sr. and *sighs .Roshini keeps her left hand on Ela's shoulder  as Ela opens her eyes and slowly rest her back on couch which brings slight smile on Roshini's face .Damini hugs her mama sideways and both mama and Damini  tilts their head over eachother .Ela places her right palm in upward direction on Damini's Cheek and places her left hand above  Roshini's hand .

Media started to shout at police who were trying to block them for not letting them to meet Gujral's for their statement /scoop and their voices were heard clearly from gujral's who were sitting on  couch  at a distance at the other corner invisible to media . Gujrals got disturbed again , Damini rolled her eyeballs  (in 360 degree forming a full circle)  in frustration    but seeing her mama's disturbed face, she  calmed herself immediately and said her mama that "I will handle the situation and not to worry " as she leaves the couch  she looks at Roshini and conveys through eyes "To plz take care of mama ,till I return back." Roshini assuring her "Di" by pressing her eyelids. Ela tells the inspector who came  along when she entered hospital  to plz accompany  her daughter Damini along and keep press away from her at a distance by giving a proper security protection, nothing must happen to her. Damini mentally thinking ,bringing her eyebrows together ,  forming a thick line above from the brow   "where is Pritvi , kahe nazar nahi aaraha hai ? Acha nak hey kaha chala gaya bina kuch kahe ?  face in suspicioun.

Damini and Inspector walk along as they walk at the end of the corner, just  about to take left,she hears a voice calling her name out "Damini" from behind at the other side  of corridor  towards her right ,she stops and  turns to find nobody there  at that direction .She is uncertain about who it could be ?  but  very certain that she is quite familiar  with that voice as she has heard it before. She informs Inspector to plz leave  and she will be in few mins  and we will meet there. Inspectors says okay and leaves  as per  her request . She walks to her right corridor where only 2 ward room doors on either side  which were slightly open could be seen  from corridor  leading to lobby outside  but no person  were found at the corridor .As she walked slowly  passing the first ward room towards both the direction trying to see who called her from  inside ? unable to find any familiar face as she passed  the first door. Before, she could look at the next/last  opened  wardroom  door  Inder  came out calling her name "Damini" right in front of her from right door which  scared  her  as she shrugged  .

Regaining her conscious within  a sec ,she asks "Inder TUM? what are you doing ? Why  are you here? " in a confused look  but  in raised  tone . Inder is all smiles and blocking her way out when she turns to leave .Damini shoots  dagger through her eyes at him and  disgust written all over her face ,narrowing both her eyebrows , clenching at  her chin ,right fingers curled to fist at his very sight ,gritting her teeth ,in  mocking tone she tells Inder to "Leave my way  "   and looks  away  from his face as she gets even more irritated  ,on top of it she has family tensions  to deal with and keeps her middle finger and index finger  of left hand pressing  against the  brow in frustration  when he continues to give his unpleasant smile  again .Bending his head bringing it opposite to her face and yet again continuing with his unpleasant smile showing his teeth , titlting his head completely to his right .

Damini seetheing  her teeth says Inder in a cold tone " I said leave my way, mere pass time nahi hai ,do  you get that ? " Inder this time titlts his head at other side at 45 degree angle and once again giving his unpleasant smile without showing his teeth this time pursing his lips grinning from ear to ear then says "Itna gussa! Hmm' achi nahi hai sehath ke liye"  and continues "What is this Damini you got married and did not invite me to your wedding? Not happening"  .Smartly, he moves away from blocking her way and takes her to  lobby which is  1 feet away at the corridor's exit  saying "Fresh air is good for  health ".  Inder looking at sky  around after  reaching lobby  says "Anyways ,not a problem "Congratulations!! Shaadi mubarak ho DaaH-mini"".

Rubbing his right index finger slightly over his fore head ,head titled at 120 degree ,his gaze looking down for a second or 2 then gazing back  at  damini brininging his head back to normal  .He says "hey kya,ab tum shadhi shuda ho ; chalo  "Isseee"(stressing on it)  khushi Mein  (pauses )  only to see Damini rolling her eyeballs upwards  from right to left side (forming semi-circle of 180 degree) pouts her lips showing her bitting  teeth slightly  exhaling a *sigh , folding her arms around ,oscillates her body  from right to left  fully frustrated and controlling  herself from exploding her anger , looking down mentally repeating  "stay calm,do not react "  to herself  to maintain peace in the hospital.Inder  inhaling a breathe ,pressing his lips forming a straight line , arching his eyebrows , continues to speak saying "I have a gift  for you on account of your marriage " .

Damini looks at  him  with a questioning look of  "what is it /what now?" through her eyebrows ,with dopey  eyes at him . He puts his hand inside his pocket of his jacket (in a fully stylish way)  and  hiding the front of the object towards him  saying "It's a surprise for you ." and  snaps  it on her face  brining it close to  her eyes ( covering rest of her face  through the snap) .Damini  opens her eyes wide open  full of shock seeing the snap . ( I was laughing through out don't know why ?  when  I wrote about Inder-Damini  coz  all the visuals are so clearly  playing in front of my eyes ,unable to control my laughter knowing it's a intense thrill giving a twist to story, laughter was just uncontrollable for me  .Totally enjoyed myself writing it )

(Scene shifts to Saxsena's)

Seeing Varun's presence  , Pritvi came back to reality , recollecting his visions of  Varun  who was seen last  inside  the ICU just before his exit  . Pritvi in apprehensive voice asks him "What are you doing here? Why have you come here? " Pritivi gets the all  visions of  ICU  in front of his eyes and immediately in apprehensive low tone/voice  asks Varun  " Is anything wrong at ICU ? ,narrowing his eyebrows  and then immediately arching it slightly up only his  front eyebrows in a question?  with concern in his voice and face at same time  asks varun "Is something serious you came to inform me about? "

Varun says "Nahi Bhaiya,Dr. apne kam kar rahe hoge  ab, mai  apko bahar aathe hu ve dekha,isle hai mai vaha se chal aya"(Guys I do not know how to type in Hind-lish [Hindi + English] language,it was so hard to me to put it in words ,any mistakes plz forgive me. what to do I gave in  coz I knew how and what varun would exactly say which was echoing my ears ,so kept it as it is.)

(Scene shifts to Inder-Damini)

Damini takes the snap in her hand  with pouted mouth ,face clearly shocked and screaming "No, this  cant be true " and unbelievable   expressions written all over her face, eyes still wide open  without battling her  eyelids continuing to see at the picture . Inder says "This is the family photo of Gujral Mansion's  Ex-CSO - Balraj Saxsena, these 3 are brothers by blood who came to Mumbai and then entered  Gujral Mansion + Gujral Empire with a "Mission of Destroying Gujrals". Eldest son of Mr. Saxsena  - Pritvi who is "shadiyanthar/Master-mind behind this chakravhu" gained access  to Gujral Mansion as Stable Manager to win over Elaji's confidence ."Sameer" who is the middle son of BS. Damini who was all the while looking at the photo lifts her head to gaze at Inder  in questioning look in eyes "Sameer?" showing her bitting teeth, meeting her eyebrows together .  Inder completely aware of Damini's reaction immediately says "Oooops! Jai Chawla " who came  as an impostor of Avni's childhood friend. Hearing Avni's name and the condition her sister  is in Damini's  eyes is all teary ,purses her lips and  sheds a tear drop ,closes  her  eyes tight, her body physically letting down/weak  showing signs of defeat .Damini clasps her arms around herself tight to gain strength as well  bringing her family members together in front of her eyes hugging them together tightly, trying to shield her family members  in   hug in front of her eyes which are  still closed and her chin touching her neck below .

Inder goes on continuing with Balraj's family introduction taking rounds around Damini (keeps circling her maintaining a feet of distance )  and says "Varun " who has joined as employee in Gujral company to destroy them financially. They all have come to take revenge on  "Ela Gujral "  who is the reason for  Balraj's arrest on our engagement  night  which eventually ended his life in jail ,all because of Ela Gujral is what these brothers blame on .

Listening the name of her mama "Ela Gujral" mentioned ,Damini lifts her head and opens her eyes ,looks skywards ,stops crying ,brings down her head straight ,eyes cold but  determined/focused only seeing visions of her mother and sisters face in front of her eyes ,unfolds her arms ,curling her hands in  fist ,stands straight and strong physically .Rubs off the tears which was about to drop as well wipes the dried tears off her face . As Inder continued to talk  "lekin hey sab galat.......''"  Damini  walks ahead of Inder and marches on her way  out before Inder could complete his sentence.

Inder smirks on his victory and mentally says to himself  "Perfect, jjjuuust P-E-R-F-E-C-T " by showing his hands in form of camera frame  and clasps his fingers of right hand except for his index finger ,bends his index finger sideways  in a  form of clicking camera (full of style)  which was also an indication that "He has framed Saxsena brothers smartly  and he is  free of his crime."

Pritvi angrily turns towards  Sameer and utters his name in stern voice "Sameer" before Pritvi could continue to speak  to him, sameer cuts his brother from speaking further showing  his half face to left side, raising his left hand indicating to stop, still showing his back towards  Pritvi  ,placing his right arm at his  waist saying "Bus bhaiya ,mujhe patha hain ke aap kya kahey  gey ." Turns towards  Pritivi this time says "Aaj mai   ne jobi kiya aap ke liye sahi nahi and mere liye sahi hai aur uske badh job hi huwa  uus ke  zinmedhar mujhe  nahi tehar sakthe." ( It was very difficult to type in Hindlish language,ignore my mistakes plz)

(Scene shifts to Damini )

She is walking towards the other end of  the lobby with grim face ,which has an entry door towards the corridor leading to wardroom she is been visiting often these days .

(Scene shifts at  ICU )

Dr. comes out from ICU and informs tense looked  Ela  saying "Patient is fine, out of danger " Both Ela and Roshini leaves a *sigh  of relief .Dr. says "nothing to worry about as she was bought to hospital on time before things could go out of our hands ,she will be back to normal in less than  half  an hour as she is will be out from sedator very soon  " Ela thanking Dr. asks "Whether she could see her inside ? When can I take her home Dr.? "   to which Dr. says " She will be gaining  conscious once she is out from sedator ,you can take her home immediately after  signing on discharge papers .Make sure she rests enough at home and eats healthy food " (I became miracle Dr. here and I have to rush this hospital track very soon  and there is one more patient to deal with )

Pritvi says Sameer ,I know what you would say .Did I not warn you to stay in limits  and not to hurt them? Inspite of repeating often everynow and then you made a mistake .Why did you reject your own blood in  front of media to whatever avni said , I mean how could you reject your own blood?(Pritvi's priority is "Baby" then comes "Avni's" ) .I have no respect for you in front of my eyes and you put  Avni's life at risk and whole family is in trouble . Sameer  once again turns his back towards Pritvi ,denying all this in a negative nod of his head says "I am not ashamed of my actions ,Ela gujral deserves all this for her own misdeeds. I have no regrets as I did it all this for my  mother ". Sameer continues raising  his voice loud  and asks Pritivi "aur waise bhi iss maksad ko shuru kaun kiya tha and kis ne bathaya ke  Ela ke kamzori uske 3 betiyaa hai? now give me an answer".(Ignore my mistakes plz..) 

(Scene shits to Damini )

Damini who has reached Suman Sexsena's ward  stood  outside with an ice-cold face (no emotions) except for her eyes(in red)   which were very  fiery that could burn anyone alive seeing brothers together in front of her eyes , just stops herself holding the knob from entering the room only to "witness everything " through her "own"  eyes and ears  .(What timings? Bang on there !)

Pritvi answers to Sameer who is still standing in front of him (showing his backside) in cold  tone yet in acceptance in his voice to what Sameer questioned him .Pritvi says "Is  maksad  ko maine he shuru kiya  ,ache tere se jantha  hu ki Ela ko hara na hai  tho uske 3 betiyaa ko chott pachuchana hi hoga ,iske le hey  hamey uunn betiyon ka  issttha mal karma hai , jo Ela ki kamzoori hai  aur usse zyadya takleff hogi jo hum chahathe hai."(God! save Pritvi)

(Scene shifts to Damini )

Damini heard each and everyword  coming  out of  horses  mouth "Pritvi-The Man"  himself right in front of her eyes was more than enough ,she did not further barge inside to question them as she got her answers already . Sucking air , filling her lungs ,she stomped  off from there taking the same way she came from .

(To be continued'..)

P.S:  Sorry, for  FF being  too  long and very boring .Also plz ignore my mistakes  Time is one something I really cannot manage as I am very busy and  work takes all my energy "inspite" ,I  gave  up my long hrs of sleep  this weekend ,watched only  "We The People on NDTV 24/7" for entertainment on Sunday  , but kept my mom happy  on Saturday spending 1 hr with her accompanying  on a long walk, chit 'chatting on the way and she supported me as always when I said I am writing on fiction for  first time as she knows reading and writing(non-fiction stuff  ) has always been my hobby since school days but I am sharing my writing for the first time in open other than my family and closed ones  ,had to face little bit of power problems at my place , battery was not charged enough, thank god! Brother was not at home ,he left for trip with his office colleagues on Sunday otherwise he would not allow me to touch keyboard during weekend   to spend time with them. Lucky enough   to do this little bit from my end as my heart said to "go for it and just do it ." I thought  of rushing but I could not  do it as my heart was not willing to give up on each and every visuals playing in front of my eyes . Everyword was from heart for me , full of   passion and excitement .

Prologue Part A is still incomplete , it will be continued in next post of mine in coming week  ,I would try to keep it short  as much as possible .Part B will also be there in the same post which is already conceptualized with visuals playing  in mind but it will be  a lengthy one which I have not yet materialized on paper/text editor . I am in rush to finish it off in my next post  ,once the actual story begins  from Chapter 1 my post would  not be too long.

Feel free to  leave your comments it matters a lot for me  ,especially negative comments  as I am open to learning  so that I can  work on it in.Do drop your suggestions ,thank you.

Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great wrk. Will write comments in deatils when i come back.

PS: dont underestimate urself. (Your first FF..............and it is superb.) I used to do that but members of this forum r so encouraging that now i feel more confident.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ash, 🤗 just noticed this topic..Will read and comment on your FF soon since I gtg in a bit..Don't want to read it in a hurry and do it any injustice..😳

Will be back later, pal..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Thank you so much Sistu and Sarah.🤗

I would wait for your comments
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ash!! you are a pro at writing scenes and fics...aren't you????👏
Ash, that wasn't boring at all, pal..That was very well written..👏 Liked how you described everything..Please continue soon..
doop4 thumbnail
Yeah ,Ash! That was enjoyable! Do write more.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great work,But yaar..please agli baar thoda shhort karna....Waiting for ur next FF though,this was just like the first episode..Pm me when its made..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail

@ krupur1103 - You are being too kind to me, thank you. But plz give your inputs too .

@Sarah - Glad you liked it and did not find it boring. I may not be able to post next part on Monday as I have my friend's marriage to attend. BTW, story would revolve around Prida only in this FF(give away clue)  .But I have not done Ph.D like you when it comes to Prida. I would love your inputs on  it and will  to read  your analysis  once I start with the story.

@doop4 : I am happy that you enjoyed it. Write more? Yes Part B will be lengthy for sure as I am in rush to complete everything  in Prologue so that I get to start the actual plot at the earliest which would be neat and  clean from scratch  altogether . Plz leave for feed back ,I may try to incorporate your ideas in  my plot if it fits or I may develop a track on those inputs if its more intresting.

@Amby-Thank you soo much for your feedback  . To keep it Short? I really cant in my next post, soo sorry  but I will try do so from Chapter 1 onwards(will take long time) . You will hate once I start writing the actual story. Coz your Sameer will be different from what you see on show, I like to bring some real  things through him(surprise)   . I will try to  keep my FF real not like soap  completely,you may also like it.

Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago
@ Ash..Eh eh @ Ph.D..

@ story revolving around PriDa, I would love that..*grins*

Sure, pal..I'll be glad to be of any assistance..😳

Will look forward to reading the next part..Take your time..