Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations guys n Welcome Shelcome everyone to 46 FC๐Ÿค—

HARSHAD-Words always fall short,Harshad i have never cum across a person who has soo many qualities ek sath in short u r AN ALL-ROUNDER๐Ÿ˜As ur name itself says HARSHAD yani KHUSHI its a very apt n iss naam ko aap saarthak kartey ho๐Ÿ˜‰where u go u spread soo much happiness around u,with each interview of yours may it be the SBS(all)Serial promotion,Nach baliye ke interviews,ur birthday special with every interview i have always seen a new shade of quality.U r such a simple n down to earth person u have cum a long way have achieved soo much success n popularity but still u r the same Harshad i have been knwoing u from Mamta days.The struggle has always accompanied u n is still there but u have always cum out winning like a TRUE STARโญ๏ธU have always cared for your fans n their feelings n Love for you๐Ÿ˜but i disagree with a statement u said on the very recent SBS u said"FANS HAIN TOH AAP HAIN" Its other way actually "AAP HAIN TOH HUM HAIN"๐Ÿ˜off late Harshad u have been through a difficult time praying for u n wishing u loads of happy times ,really pray that happiness never ever leaves your  families side,take care n keep smiling๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you so much Harshad its cause of u that we all are here n its your BRILLIANT EXCELLENT FABULOUS STUNNING AWESOME WONDERFUL performances that makes the FC moves๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanking each n everyone from bottom of my heart 
till date who have brought
HCFC this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far....

Priya
Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Reserved
Waiting for the FC Payal di..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello everybody....๐Ÿ˜Š
kya haal chaal.........๐Ÿ˜Š
yaar we waited for this fc for almost 10 days now...we slowed down last week and finished the fc on friday.....but 5 days have elapsed and this fc is not ready...koi baat nahi....the first page can be done anytime!๐Ÿ˜Š
i guess payal is not around......but with the ITA awards today......and HC all over...right from his rehersals etc...i think we need to start posting......
i'm sorry guys...but i just couldn't stop myself.......as we need our home to discuss HC......celebrate prem's victory in the court case and his innocence being proved.......๐Ÿ˜Š

vandy
VandyP thumbnail
here u go guys....

the video of HC and AG rehersing for teri ore...on SBB

don't miss to catch all of his expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Harshad in white๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYW0V0ZjhL8[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Vandu Alina๐Ÿค—

yesh itna kuch ho gaya Harshad raining from everywhere SBS interviews,SBB ,Rehersals n Finally Prem INNOCENCE out

Ohhh cho excited for "Prem ki Naiyya" n "Tere Ore" SBB n SBS mein dekhkar i just can't wait anymore now๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Harshad ALL THE BEST FOR TODAY๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@Payal-Sorry could'nt stop myself hope we get this FC ready soon

Priya

VandyP thumbnail

here u go girls........

lemme take the honour to present....Mr.Chopda in black๐Ÿ˜ณ

here you go........hc rehersing in SBS on the song" prem ki naiyya"

watch out the moves girls...๐Ÿ˜Ž

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQ0vnmDzzk[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hello Vandu Alina๐Ÿค—

yesh itna kuch ho gaya Harshad raining from everywhere SBS interviews,SBB ,Rehersals n Finally Prem INNOCENCE out

Ohhh cho excited for "Prem ki Naiyya" n "Tere Ore" SBB n SBS mein dekhkar i just can't wait anymore now๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Harshad ALL THE BEST FOR TODAY๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@Payal-Sorry could'nt stop myself hope we get this FC ready soon

Priya

hello prii.....๐Ÿค—
yes prii......my hands were itching to discuss hc right from the moment i saw him rehersing for those songs......gosh...he looked so cool.....yaar why doesn't he wear some casuals in kdm
he'll rock!๐Ÿ˜ณ
chalo alina is...here...and with the ITA awards tonight....can't wait to discuss!

vandy
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

here u go guys....Good Morning Vandy di and Priya di !!!

the video of HC and AG rehersing for teri ore...on SBB...Love you So much for this Video di...finally I watched it !!!!

don't miss to catch all of his expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..don't worry I haven't missed a single one !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Harshad in white๐Ÿ˜ณ...I know he looks so good ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYW0V0ZjhL8[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hello Vandu Alina๐Ÿค—Hiya Priya di...how are you??

yesh itna kuch ho gaya Harshad raining from everywhere SBS interviews,SBB ,Rehersals n Finally Prem INNOCENCE out I know its time to celebrate so many reasons to do that

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...Same here di...I'm more excited to see "Prem ki Naiyya" one !!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Harshad ALL THE BEST FOR TODAY๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Harshad...We Know You Will Rock !!!!

@Payal-Sorry could'nt stop myself hope we get this FC ready soon...yep Sorrry Payal di we couldn't wait more now !!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Priya

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Good Morning Vandy di and Priya di !!!

good morning alina๐Ÿ˜Š

Love you So much for this Video di...finally I watched it !!!!
u mean u never saw it๐Ÿ˜ฒhow could you alina.......this is pure HC....just see the way he forgets his lyrics๐Ÿ˜†

..don't worry I haven't missed a single one !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
oki...then tell me...wat was he eating?๐Ÿ˜‰
I know he looks so good ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes......so...no more hc in blue for you?๐Ÿ˜‰

vandy