Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riks1

yaar...we are being provoked to cross our limits๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰i thought he'll ask heer whether he can accompany her to the shower๐Ÿ˜†
Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap 
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช*me faints *๐Ÿ˜†

u know anu.....these awards should be decided by voting.....not any jury or so...but watever...i'm praying and all my wishes are with him...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i  swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail
Some Phrooling Pics from Today's episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

see...we all expected the same๐Ÿ˜†i think the scene was cut off in between...second half will be shown tomm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap 
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช*me faints *๐Ÿ˜†
same here dear.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i  swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well this is ITA and its different from SPA๐Ÿ˜Š
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

kya scene hai!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Muaaahhhhhhhhh Anu

Priy
a
Iriss thumbnail
hhmmm Anu Vandu Loved HC ka  clothes today,seems uska personal kapde hain not from Production house,wht do u all think??

Totally loved the T Shirt n jacket๐Ÿ˜

Priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: 371768

Hi guys!!
I'm Somu and i'm a new member here...i really really like Harshad Chopda...n that too cince a very looong time..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'd b glad to make some friends here...!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Somu๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome Shelcome to HCFC๐Ÿค—

sahi long time how come u never found this mad house of HC๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†u will find lloads of Harshad deewani's here ๐Ÿ˜‰

hhmm so first tell me which is ur Fav Harshad Role which he has potrayed till now๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

hhmmm Anu Vandu Loved HC ka  clothes today,seems uska personal kapde hain not from Production house,wht do u all think??

Totally loved the T Shirt n jacket๐Ÿ˜

Priya

yes prii๐Ÿ˜ณ
subah hi i was complaining to alina seeing the rehersal pics y can't prem wear them...aur meri muraad poori ho gayi๐Ÿ˜

i think it were hc's own clothes coz he wore the same for the SBS rehersals

vandy
Iriss thumbnail

hello prii.....๐Ÿค—hello dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes prii......my hands were itching to discuss hc right from the moment i saw him rehersing for those songs......gosh...he looked so cool.....yaar why doesn't he wear some casuals in kdmDekha Vandu aaj hi tera mansha pori hue we saw him in casuals๐Ÿ˜›Harsahd loked so good๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜but tired also๐Ÿ˜ญ
he'll rock!๐Ÿ˜ณHe rocked re๐Ÿ‘
chalo alina is...here...and with the ITA awards tonight....can't wait to discuss!yesh today is big day keeping fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜›i m sure Harshad will win warna Bhagwan bachaye unn Jury walon ko mujhse๐Ÿ˜ก

vandy

Iriss thumbnail

yes prii๐Ÿ˜ณ
subah hi i was complaining to alina seeing the rehersal pics y can't prem wear them...aur meri muraad poori ho gayi๐Ÿ˜yesh i replied there๐Ÿ˜†chalo Vandu abb se tu roz roz complain karna shuru kar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i think it were hc's own clothes coz he wore the same for the SBS rehersalsyesh i think no time for change so just shoot in those clothes itself ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Harshad's jacket,Tee n Jeans was
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

chal Vandu let's discuss Prem'sinnocence๐Ÿ˜›

vandy