Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
wow how many pages will this thread goes....what is happening in B-Town....what water are they drinking all the truth is coming out by itself.....first harman and now vidya....

i am happy that vidya is back...i like her alot...her parineeta was awesome....
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

soo much people open up today!

bollywood leading to gossipwood lmfaoo

Bollywood Mera Hit Hit Soniye...! πŸ˜†

Go Harman and Vidya

and shahid included in both Woahhh

everything is link back to shahid.... hmmm i wonder why
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Kya ho raha hai bhaiyya?! LOL! Must have been the november rain.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShaFiLICIOUS

soo much people open up today!

bollywood leading to gossipwood lmfaoo

Bollywood Mera Hit Hit Soniye...! πŸ˜†

Go Harman and Vidya

and shahid included in both Woahhh

everything is link back to shahid.... hmmm i wonder why

even i wonder why everything is linked to shahid....now it is making me believe shahid-anushka rumour and shahid-rani rumour....god why is shahid always linked with all his co-stars next in line after anushka is sonam and very soon katrina and maybe asin comes in the list too....man he is just linked everywhere....
Now I want Shahid to take potshot at Vidya and Priyanka to take one at Harman.πŸ˜† But woah.....never would have imagined Shahid dating Vidya. That's wild. I guess truth is stranger than fiction and that there's some truth in every rumor reported by the media.

Now I'll believe every Shahid relationship conjured up by fans. Shani, Shanks se le kar shanelia tak. πŸ€“ Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know wit liek shahid the new target
Angelic_J thumbnail

Woahhhhhhhhhhhh what is happening to our bollywood stars these days? First Harman and now vidya. One bomb after anotherπŸ˜† So this interview proves that she was in a relationship with Shahid too?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Woahhhhhhhhhhhh what is happening to our bollywood stars these days? First Harman and now vidya. One bomb after anotherπŸ˜†So this interview proves that she was in a relationship with Shahid too?πŸ˜†</FONT>

I would say yes. She said someone close to her let her down. The interviewer obviously knew what he was getting at and kept pushing her buttons with KiKo, Shahid references until she snapped at him. If there was nothing she would have just said, we were just friends or no comment like usual. This obviously means there was something. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanshr

Shahid may not be a saint, but I'd think he'd at least be sensitive to people's feelings. I wish Vidya would have clarified if it were Shahid or someone else...can't keep us hanging like this.

To me it's clear. Noone will directly tell you the name of the person they are criticizing...you never know they might have to deny it tomorrow....so they give you subtle hints and want you to figure it out. I think it's pretty clear...who she is referring to...I don't know much about Shahid or Vidya...but it is pretty obvious to me what she is trying to say. Very much like Harman...giving you subtle hints but not giving you a direct answer so that they can deny it later. It's a smart way of opening up...be vague :) but they did get their point across. And if you are direct then it's over....now with vague answer there can be discussion publicity blah blah. She has Paa coming and she needs some attention...this will get it for her :)

PS: For all you know she could be referring to someone connected to Kismat Konnection and Shahid has nothing to do with it. But since we know about the rumors....we think it's Shahid. πŸ˜† And who knows maybe that's what she wants people to think...LOL!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

<br><br>To me it's clear. Noone will directly tell you the name of the person they are criticizing...you never know they might have to deny it tomorrow....so they give you subtle hints and want you to figure it out. I think it's pretty clear...who she is referring to...I don't know much about Shahid or Vidya...but it is pretty obvious to me what she is trying to say. Very much like Harman...giving you subtle hints but not giving you a direct answer so that they can deny it later. It's a smart way of opening up...be vague :) but they did get their point across. And if you are direct then it's over....now with vague answer there can be discussion publicity blah blah. She has Paa coming and she needs some attention...this will get it for her :)<br>

Exactly, even me who had no clue about Shahid-Vidya relationship (sweet or sour) can figure out she was refering to shahid. Its pretty basic but if fans want to be in denial, thats okay too. πŸ˜›

Whatever the reason, more fodder for gossip. πŸ₯³ Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago