Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
GO HARMAN AND VIDYA! Hahah
Both of them caused quite a spill there. What is it in the water these celebs are drinking nowadays???
Now only Ranbir - Deepika left.

Wonder how many pages of discussion THAT will make! 😛
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOL WHAT IS UP WITH BOLLYWOOD TODAY!?!?

alll thesee crazy interviewss!!

🤣

But oh my....Shahid and Vidya as well now!?....any more surprises left?
qwertyfied thumbnail
re: RK-DP--

plz NO..they may be young but I'm hoping they ARE NOT stupid to wash their dirty linen in public
Edited by qwertyfied - 14 years ago
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

GO HARMAN AND VIDYA! Hahah

Both of them caused quite a spill there. What is it in the water these celebs are drinking nowadays???

What exactly did Vidya spill? She didn't mention Shahid even once until she said if shahid doesn't want to work with her his loss. Everything else is the interviewer adding masala.

I really don't see anything juicy in this interview. The guy she's referring to who made her unhappy is someone else. I wish she spilled his name but she didn't
qwertyfied thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonima85

What exactly did Vidya spill? She didn't mention Shahid even once until she said if shahid doesn't want to work with her his loss. Everything else is the interviewer adding masala.

I really don't see anything juicy in this interview. The guy she's referring to who made her unhappy is someone else. I wish she spilled his name but she didn't

haha true but then most of her answers ended off with references to Kismat Konnection..hence, so...thats why..err yea😉
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too many hints towards Shahid......

Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

haha true but then most of her answers ended off with references to Kismat Konnection..hence, so...thats why..err yea😉

Because they asked her what the difference between KK times when she was umm.. not thin, and now. She is saying she was fat at that time because she was unhappy now she's not. She never said Shahid made her unhappy. In fact she says he had no connection to it.

That was when your friendship with Shahid Kapoor went haywire?

I don't see the connection.

• Why were you unhappy?

You know what...

• What?

If someone who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At that point of time, it was important to walk away from that relationship. I don't want to take his name.

Edited by Sonima85 - 14 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Decoder

Bollywood is hit with a Truth serum. 😆

Now I am waiting for Rekha to come out and speak about Amitabh Bachchan. Now that would be baap of all interviews.

AB can then later blog about it and whine.

aapki muh mein ghee shakkar  - hopefully it comes true 😆
qwertyfied thumbnail
Sonima- we are just trying to fill in the blanks here and entertaining ourselves (after a long day at uni with assigny's/labs/mid-terms and other skool related drama) nobody's saying IT IS shahid.....hawwww, usse pakdo aur marooo..heeheh, so chill and have fun

ok ok how abt we say she forcibly caught some journalist passing by and asked her to interview her abt the weight loss..for all we know, she must've been in a relationship with...ummm...cheesecake🤪 *yummmm cheesecake*

okk me outtt..as me no big analysta, sista😉 one of 'em shall be right along to help u