Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Oh great! I hope someone posts the video now. <br>

These Times now people have still not uploaded it arghhhhhhh 😑
That is exactly what I thought PP. She was talking about someone else and the questions were kind of placed to make you think that she is talking about Shahid. I mean she clearly said in one of her answers that Shahid isn't connected. But yeah the interview coming out at the same day as Harman's added to it.
Edited by -bluemoon- - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

the problem here was the timing of this interview... reading her words i never got the impression that she was implying Shahid, in fact she seemed more agitated at the interviewer putting words in her mouth and constantly interrupting her, bringing up his name etc.. and she seemed angry that "that someone" she "loved" was constantly taunting her looks etc... and who was at award shows making fun of her weight and clothes? like duh mr annoying Sajid Khan..

the fact that this interview came on the same day as that infamous Harman interview and had Shahid's name in it, everyone automatically jumped in and assumed that shahid is the serial eff and runner.. and certain Kareena fans were like OMFG we wonzzz da jackpottttttt...

PS - I am far from being Shahid fan, heck i don't even like the hyperactive kid on speed...

Sajid did make a lot of fun of her, she was probably hurt because they did do a movie together. Shahid wont make fun of anyone like that, even when he was asked about Tashan, he was like "well Kareena looked very hot and a lot of hard work goes into making a film so I wont criticize it."

OMFG we wonzzz da jackpotttt

🀣that was hilarious.

Yeah people assumed she was talking about Shahid even though she clearly said "there is no connection." I think she was super irritated while giving the interview, thats why she said "who says I wanna work with him?" -- I still dont think anything bad happened between Shahid and Vidya. Shahid still talks about her in his interviews, the same way.

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh and if she's really talking about Sajid there and then shame on him, he's not the fittest guy around either.

angel#9 thumbnail
in this interview it says that shahid said he didn't want to work with vidya..... i've never read or seen an interview where shahid said he didn't want to work with vidya

Originally posted by: angel#9

in this interview it says that shahid said he didn't want to work with vidya..... i've never read or seen an interview where shahid said he didn't want to work with vidya

i know! that's wierd!

Originally posted by: nkapoor

i know! that's wierd!

Thanks for pointing that out! He has never said (as far as I know) that he won't work with Vidya. I haven't even heard rumours to that effect. So how did the interviewer come up with that?

Shahid even said that though it would be difficult he would work with Kareena if a director wants to cast her. So why would he say something different for Vidya? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Thanks for pointing that out! He has never said (as far as I know) that he won't work with Vidya. I haven't even heard rumours to that effect. So how did the interviewer come up with that?

Shahid even said that though it would be difficult he would work with Kareena if a director wants to cast her. So why would he say something different for Vidya? πŸ˜•
[/QUOTE

exactly

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Shahid is willing to work with Kareena again, so I don't think this is true! I don't think he ever said he won't work with this person or that one! He's a real professional and keeps personal stuff out of professional! Plus he's really really really sweet so it's hard for me to beleive anything Vidya is saying! I thought both of them dating were just rumors!