Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sam78

it was awesome.thank you so much😊

prachi learning to ride bike and milind is her teacher.
prachi driving the bike and milind siting on the back.
prachi could not draw milind that was very sad. Mr. Inder broke prachi's spirit about painting that is just to bad.
prachi is still scared that her papa would not like that she did not come to work.
precap is bit sad that they going to fight.\ they will fight, but they will sort it out soon too😊😊😊
congrat for new thread. thank you😃
thanks for the PM. no probs😊

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111priyan

It's not boring at all,😊 infect it's interesting Yaar .thank you so much hun😊😊 It's really nice to see Prachi try to paint again. one day she will paint again... and guess who will be her regular model/😉😆😆Ok now Milind and Prachi  are going to fight for Saket-Sukriti. yeah...but nothin big😃 Waiting for the next part 😉. Good Yaar nice part and not boring at all, 😊at least not for me.😃 thanx hun.... will update it soon😛

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Kuku Jaan nice update.Loved MICHI scenes and the way the emotional bond they share with each other.

thanx hun... so glad u like their bond😃 and enjoyed reading it😛
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi..panchi

u know in 2days i have read ur complete ff  wow.. thank you so much for deciding to give this ff a chance:)

awesome..........
maza aa gaya
*giggling* thank you😊😊😊😊

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvya

Hi Kuku, it was a very nice part hun.thanx dear😃 Love the bond michi share, their naughtiness and playfulness. so glad u like their relationship😛 Hope Prachi starts to paint again. she will😊😊 Idiot Inder killed her spirit.  yeah... but Inder and Prachi will sort out their problems and become close again😛Wonder how Milind will react about Saket. hehehehe M is crazy in this😉😆😆continue soon yaar and thanks for the pm. Hugs will update it soon hun🤗...no probs🤗

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: siya..

i dont know what to say about this update kuku! its very touching! i mean it! awww thank you so much... u know how worried i get writing emotional scenes😳😛i mean the way milind had tried to encourage her to drawing again was so touching i would have cried along with prachi but thank god milind is so strong that um he actually pushed her away that wasnt good okay its good just to pull her back to the lap thats fine with me😆 HAHAHAHAHAHA u r so crazy Sia!okay anyways prachi finally learnt to ride cycle! wow glad milind taught her warna inder and milind must have spent the rest of their lives paying for the damage of the country and to people too hehehehe who said Milind won't be paying anymore... i've already planned a scene something like tht ...love the cute update and why is michi gonna fight for saket and sukriti? saket is a nice boy na? why does milind disapprove of him Milind is a possessive guy na? tht is why😆..cont soon with the answers🤗 LOL will update soon🤗

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _panna_

Kuku!! Where are you sweetie????
When are you updating......

will update it soon hun😊
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxlibragurlxx

hey kuku...sorry for the late reply hehehe sorry for the late reply😳😆😆...great part but the part where prachi's unable to sketch was sad.i felt like killing inder shah.but milind's gonna make sure she does what she wants to. thanx hun... yeah Milind is gonna help her, he will also help Inder-Prachi clear problems prachi learning to drive was so cute.so glad u enjoyed tht part😊continue soon and i'll try to reply faster next time.hope milind-prachi fight is not too serious.. will update it soon hun... no they can't stay away from each other for long time😊

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

Sorry for commenting late....hehehe sorry for replying late😆😆😆😆

As usual gr8 update!!!! Luved The part where Milind's teaching Prachi to ride...😳😳...n him encouraging her to paint again...too gud thank you so much hun...luv the macho cum sensitive side of Milind...he rocks yeah he is a sweety😊...plz update soon... will update soon😃

Pria

bookwormlazy thumbnail
@janu_2006, Aaliyah01, _panna_, jeb1, dangerrose, nimmi101, sonakap1:
so sorry guys for not updating for so long...will update this ff sometime this week😊
Kuku😃