Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: myownarea

Jess ...beautiful song :) n beautiful VM...u have chosen some awesome scenes!!

n it goes well with the song!!

Glad u made this!!

Its good for us to watch MN once in a while...they r good :)

n so r u!! :)

Happy first VM!! Keep going Jess!! πŸ€—

Thanks Divya.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........thanks for all the love showered and your compliments...you guys and our Mayur craziness inspired me to try my hands on VM....
Senny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

Senny....πŸ€—

that was so nice of you to say about my VM....thanks for the compliments.....you are so sweet....

I hope I made justice to the song and lyrics. I wanted a song that would emote Mayank's emotions and this song was just perfect for that. Mayank had gone through a lot while Morena track and this B'lore track...even though he doesn't express his feelings properly, his eyes tell all the story....I wanted to include that in the song....especially...last week's expressions....I miss Mayank....😭😭

hey i miss M and MN. I loveddddddd it and ofcourse you did full justice to everything and created MN magic man.

hugsss, keep it up!
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

Whoaa!! Beautiful VM jessπŸ€—

Thanks so much for making it, its just beautiful and ArTi make it more special .

Please make more soon <3

Thanks Yamz for wonderful compliments. πŸ€—πŸ€—
I'll try to make more.
hgrhr thumbnail

sorry for the late reply..!

Wow jess....what a wonderful beautiful one..!! I reallly doesn't look like your first VM..!I honestly lovvvve this song..!! its so melodious and heartouching....and so perfectly suited to the mayur situation we had....!!
Such fitting scenes you put especially in the starting.....awwww...loved seeing this..!
Great job..!
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: hgrhr

sorry for the late reply..!

Wow jess....what a wonderful beautiful one..!! I reallly doesn't look like your first VM..!I honestly lovvvve this song..!! its so melodious and heartouching....and so perfectly suited to the mayur situation we had....!!
Such fitting scenes you put especially in the starting.....awwww...loved seeing this..!
Great job..!

Thanks Nidhi...I'm so happy that you liked it.... I'm getting compliments from the master herself. I love song and thought it suited very well for MN situation especially since M was not able to convey his feelings during Morena track and when he's leaving for B'lore.

You haven't made a VM for a while...are you busy?....take some time for our Mayur....please....you make so good VMs...love watching them....
OHYE thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwh!!!!!!! how I felt after seeing this vm tu jaane naa πŸ˜†. I can't believe this was ur 1st vm. Very nice!
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: OHYE

Awwh!!!!!!! how I felt after seeing this vm tu jaane naa πŸ˜†. I can't believe this was ur 1st vm. Very nice!

Thank you dear....sorry don't know your name....
OHYE thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

Thank you dear....sorry don't know your name....

Call me Ohye or Sania. Ur choice, Jess.  BTW I just watched it again. I have Mayur fever tonite. LOL.
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: OHYE

Call me Ohye or Sania. Ur choice, Jess.  BTW I just watched it again. I have Mayur fever tonite. LOL.

Thanks Sania....I just saw the movie APKGK today and I was imagining Mayur on all the songs....LOL...
OHYE thumbnail
@ Jess Thank God. I have partners in crime. LOL. I thought I imagine Mayur everywhere πŸ˜†.