Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Miley-Jab-U-Me

waoww its superb yar.... i love this track... its my hot fav nowadyas and really msiing MAYUR these days and after watching this VM i m missing them more n more n more...

well thanks for reminding all beautiful sweet moments of MAYUR... wonderful choice of scenes

I love that song too....it's very touching song....I'm happy you liked it.Edited by MayurByGod - 14 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

wow yaar!!!
awesum work!!
i luvd it!!
i cant tell u..twas awesum!!
thanx 4 d pm...
do make more VMs soon!!

Thanks Anshika....I'll try to make more...
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

jess excellent work ...... u know what last night only i was lisstening to this song and imagining mayur on it that how beautifully this song will suit their last week's situation ........ and i really wanted some one to make a VM on this song on mayur ........ and my wish is fulfilled ............really great work ...... keep making more VM's like this btw i had a request to make if you have heard the song aakhon se tumne yeh kya keh diya form the movie ghulam then plz make a VM of mayur on that ...... if its possible coz its an extremely romantic and passionate song and it would suit MN alot ..........

Thanks dear for such lovely comments....I'm flattered with all of your love. What's your name dear?
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jess ...beautiful song :) n beautiful VM...u have chosen some awesome scenes!!

n it goes well with the song!!

Glad u made this!!

Its good for us to watch MN once in a while...they r good :)

n so r u!! :)

Happy first VM!! Keep going Jess!! πŸ€—

a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senny

Hey Jess,

I am so sorry for the late reply. I have never heard this song before but oh my goshhhhhhhhh i lovedddddddd it. I loved the lyrics, its so true that one can never really understand why he or she loves one soooooo much,love is such an enigma. I guess the most beautiful part about it is that love though being a mystery gives one as much contentment and pain as nothing else can. Pain after fighting or of losing our loved one.

sowie i got a little carried away after watching your vm jess, i really can't believe it that this is your first vm jessssssss, wowwww wowwwwww wowwwwww man, i am a big fan of your vm jess.

I lovedddddd the way you put in all the scenes. From the beginning to the end you used the song, lyrics and the scenes of MN to tell their story in such a beautiful way, i would say a part or phase in MN's life when they would have to move away.

This was all from mayank's perpective, i loveedddddd how you showed that they were parting away though they didn't want to let go but had to.

i lovedddddd the bus scenes and the second confession scenes you added, all this time you showed M remembering and missing N.

i loveddddd how you brought all my favourite scenes from the morena track, Special mention about the scene after the song ankhein kholi, omggggggggggg just look at their expressions. N is all scared but she wants to be in M's arms but her mind won't let her. She looks so vulnerable, like if he would have hugged her she wouldn't have resisted but hugged him back tight.

i lovedddddddddd each and every scene, this vm so beautifully showed M and his emotions in relation to N.

Excellent, i still can't believe its your first one wowwww wowwww wo.

keep it up.

God bless.

Senny....πŸ€—

that was so nice of you to say about my VM....thanks for the compliments.....you are so sweet....

I hope I made justice to the song and lyrics. I wanted a song that would emote Mayank's emotions and this song was just perfect for that. Mayank had gone through a lot while Morena track and this B'lore track...even though he doesn't express his feelings properly, his eyes tell all the story....I wanted to include that in the song....especially...last week's expressions....I miss Mayank....😭😭
relentless. thumbnail
Awww Jess! love you for this...will watch and comment... so my comment is *reserved*
relentless. thumbnail
Whoaa!! Beautiful VM jessπŸ€—

Thanks so much for making it, its just beautiful and ArTi make it more special .

Please make more soon <3
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely VM dear
keep it up dear
thanks for making it

a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Jess, i finally saw it...........it was beautiful..........each word, each meaning........so nice..........i esp. loved the part "khyalon mein laakhon baar yun to keh gaya".................amazing job, do make more

Thanks Annie....you are sweetest friend....I'm glad that you liked it.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 yaar
u choosed my hooooooooooooooot fav song
of adee awwwwwwwwwww

luved it
keeeeeeeeeeeep roooooooooooooooocking
luv fizii