Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: priyamanian87

hi ppl..

i m new to this forum.. pls join me in ur conv too.. day by day this serial is gettin more intresting!! have any one saw d malayalam version? is this serial a typical remake of ente manasaputhri or wat?do they make ny changes in tamil version? coz i heard frm ma friend is that rani will marry prakash??? wat will happen nxt?

****Contains Spoilers****

Hi priyamani welcome to maharani thread. . .U r always welcome to join our chat. . . I guess d story line is exact as d original version but tey might hve reduced d dragging episodes. . .

Yeah rani gets married to prakash. . .By threatening maha over d property matter she managed to stop maha marrying prakash but i dont knw hw she managed to marry him. . . Next is every1 wil get to knw d truth . . .Prakash maha marriage . . .Then rani getting to knw abt d property matter by means of cunning Mumtaj and deva loses al properties . . .Rani marries prakash. . .new girl arrives as maha's sis ie sandhya's daughter. . .Then i dont knw watz goona happen. . .But 1 thing fa sure tis dese wil take another 100 episodes minimum . . .And sorry fa giving spoilers guys. . .
Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 13 years ago
banureka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sanjay..

How to reply the post..? every time i am trying and i couldnt, so that i am doing in seprate post.. ~Banu
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
I jus couldnt understand yaar. . .If u r asking abt posting d previous comment jus click d quote option. . .
priyamanian87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh..thanks sanjay.. so till d suspense break rani will succeed??but arachana does d role very perfect.. no one can beat her!
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Hi guys here's d link fa our 2nd part of our thread. . .

Incase if tis thread is closed by d administrators i would wish every1 to join in d discussions over there. . .
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
yeah exactly. . .But the suspense s goona br broken in tis week 👏
priyamanian87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sanjay

i dont think so.. rani will do smthin n make all plans flop!!

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hai friends anybody can tell me what was happened in our serial for past three weeks plzzzz give a little summary
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh man - i am not going to like it - villi marrying good guy

please make some changes in Tamil. losing properties ok  you can win it back but marriage is a different story. hope villi didn't do anything to Kalpana (stepmother ) - i don't like the verson of Malayalam . Sandiya raising a daughter where is she? why the twist now. hope she is a good natured girl not like Rani - i like Padmini too she has a villi look too.  Thopias not fitting villan  character at all - compare to ladies he needs to act more to show his villa look - Maha has to show some courage too not just taking sit quitely

banureka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

oh man - i am not going to like it - villi marrying good guy

please make some changes in Tamil. losing properties ok  you can win it back but marriage is a different story. hope villi didn't do anything to Kalpana (stepmother ) - i don't like the verson of Malayalam . Sandiya raising a daughter where is she? why the twist now. hope she is a good natured girl not like Rani - i like Padmini too she has a villi look too.  Thopias not fitting villan  character at all - compare to ladies he needs to act more to show his villa look - Maha has to show some courage too not just taking sit quitely

Even i am thinking the same, rani can get property but marriage is different thing. Director should change the story, like.. when maha and prakesh trying for marriage, due 2 some reason it is postpone, till that time maha will stay with her mother and fighting against rani and motaa boss(thopias). at end of the story maha and prakesh will get marry.. happy ending. hehehe