Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nishant.artist

@sanjay ..to watch a serial we need a good level of patience....it took a time for sandhya too realize the truth but next..every 1,1 by 1 come know the truth with in a vry few episodes...so watch it becoz all those bomblastic episodes r coming behind in front of u @ 7.00 pm...on ur vijay tv..this week Mon-Fri

Yeah buddy. . .M vry happy after watcin d promo fa tis week. . .Prakash, his mom n yamuna also came to knw d truth. . .
Srutika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maharani is the best, it is way better then ente manasaputhri. In ente manasaputhri it is so boring, not many good twists. i can't wait too watch tomorrow's episode!!!
banureka thumbnail
Ofcourse u r right nishant.. but like in malayalam version, if it goes more them 700 episodes, defentily maharani will lose the viewers. hope they dont do tht. ~Banu
nishant.artist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagikaa

Maharani is the best, it is way better then ente manasaputhri. In ente manasaputhri it is so boring, not many good twists. i can't wait too watch tomorrow's episode!!!

actually even i felt tht maharani is far better thn manasaputhri ..as comparitively the direction is far better....the actors r awesome ..the selection of the actor r far better..praveena really rocks...!!she has proved tht she can handle ne kind of roles...n maha (sujitha)omg!! she really stays in tht character...I am not criticizing mansputhri.... the actors selected in it were also good, which touched the satisfaction of  malayalee audience ..Rani..i think there is no one in this field or in this industry who is apt for tht role..prakash.. suja ..they all r rocking too!! i think 1 thing abt suja (arya)becoz her character got married.She can put on weight as banureka said to bring a little more mature look...i hope this serial will also be soon ranked 1st in trp...so watch with patience ..maharani...
banureka thumbnail
Hey anyne konws weather Sandhya(praveena) acted in anyother serial or movie..? link plz. i love her performance.. ~banu
banureka thumbnail
@ u r right nishant.. bcoz i saw few episodes of malayalam version (thnx sanjay). its is very slow and little boring, Tamil version far better that, i guess as per malayalam viewers thay would like it, but tamil people taste is entirely different (i hope u accept it)  when i was watching malayalam version , in sandhya character i couldnt travel with that lady, sandhya(praveena) dominates more in my mind.

Directoer should consdier some other thing too, or else it will be boring, wt i am saying is, serial is going 1 cirule like game b/w sandhya, maha, rani, thopiyas(motta boss), devaraj only.

But wt i am expecting is...prakesh(satish), arya, arya hubby get more chanceto appear in screen, i can realize they are very good actors. in that case it will be more intersting.
nishant.artist thumbnail

Originally posted by: banureka

Hey anyne konws weather Sandhya(praveena) acted in anyother serial or movie..? link plz. i love her performance.. ~banu

She is a famous actress in malayalam...some of her movies are mazhavillu., english medium,..vaasanthi lakshmi pinne njanum... in which she is too young..some of her recent malayalam serials in which she was in leading role are megham,dambhadhya gidhangal,swapanam..mazhayariyathe..now the latest is devi mahatmyam on asianet in which she is in the role of devi itself..well i am a big fan of her..when it comes to her orginal sound ..it adds orginality to her acting which looks real.. she is jus superb...to do any kind of role

priyamanian87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi ppl..

i m new to this forum.. pls join me in ur conv too.. day by day this serial is gettin more intresting!! have any one saw d malayalam version? is this serial a typical remake of ente manasaputhri or wat?do they make ny changes in tamil version? coz i heard frm ma friend is that rani will marry prakash??? wat will happen nxt?

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
2day maharani was ok. . .

Manikam meets rani n threatens her. . .she calls thopias. . .Big fight between thopias n manikam. . .Then manikam says tat 2morrow d news wil b "a guy who stole d box frm maha n gave tat to rani was killed" wil be publihed if u kill me. . .

Rani was so scared of tat n tells thopias to leave him. . .

Then manikam meets prakash. . .Tells al d old story abt d box issue was shared with prakash which left him so confused. . .Then prakash tells tat dont tel tis to ny1. . .tey join hands. . .

Then yamuna comes to rani's room. . .she asks whether u met ur dad. . .rani replies no . . .I didnt hve ny demand to meet him. . .Then yamuna tells her to behave kind 2wards him. . .

Rani replies tats y u r dere na. . .Then yamuna tells rani tat fr u only thopias published d news. . .Rani stands up wit a disguesting smile look. . .yamuna looks shocked. . . to be continued. . .