Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Questions for today:

1. So, Pravesh has done the comedy, romance, goody-goody compliments, palmistry, jail, apologies and tasks. What next - Fight, All out gossiping or Crying; which of these do you think he will pick?

2. Was Pravesh's apology to Shamita sincere? Did he need to apologise at all? Should he have apologised sooner?

*strictly for 'hayeee' fans*

3. How many people does it take to make roti dough? πŸ˜‰

4. Picture this: Claudia & Raju sitting in the rain OR Claudia & Pravesh, who makes the better couple? (I know it's a DUH! question)

5. When do you think he'll get his other hand massaged? πŸ˜ƒ

And we're done! 😊
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

1. So, Pravesh has done the comedy, romance, goody-goody compliments, palmistry, jail, apologies and tasks. What next - Fight, All out gossiping or Crying; which of these do you think he will pick?

I want him to pick "fight"😳 maybe with Vindoo or Rohit.. but he might choose "gossiping"πŸ˜•. I don't think he will cry that easily.πŸ˜‰

2. Was Pravesh's apology to Shamita sincere? Did he need to apologise at all? Should he have apologised sooner?

Honestly.. it was not needed. He didn't do anything wrong by telling her off. She was the one who was rude in the first place πŸ˜‘

Under normal circumstances one.... but when love is in the air.. it takes two people 😳 πŸ˜ƒ tabhi rotiyan achchi aur soft banengi na.. hayeeee😍

4. Picture this: Claudia & Raju sitting in the rain OR Claudia & Pravesh, who makes the better couple? (I know it's a DUH! question)

Ewwww.. at the first option 🀒.. Claudia and Pravesh all the way 😳

I think they should move little further.. maybe head massage.. what say??😳

And we're done! 😊

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Questions for today:

1. Vindhoo called Pravesh arrogant and egoistic, do you agree?

2. Was 50 points fair for Pravesh's contribution in the weekly task? Should he have been given more?

3. Do Rohit and Pravesh know each from before?

4. Do you like the games Pravesh plays with Claudia all the time?

5. If Vindhoo & Pravesh arm wrestled, who would win?

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Questions for today:

Well he might pick up gossiping next according to me cuz i guess he's a strong guy so i really hope he doesn't cry and he has already had a fight with shamita for which he apologised so i guess now he'll play it safe.πŸ˜ƒ

2. Was Pravesh's apology to Shamita sincere? Did he need to apologise at all? Should he have apologised sooner? Yes it was sincere and he didn't need to apologise liket that much but it's gud cuz then shamita won't hold any grudges for him as by saying sorry everything gets sorted and i guess he apologised at the right time.

Hehehe well two in pravesh's caseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yes it is πŸ˜†Duh claudia and pravesh looked really cute

Very soon i guessπŸ˜‰

And we're done! 😊lovely questions thanks RW

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont like him but i admire his ability to be able to compete with Raju when it comes to comedy and mimicry ...He was so much better being Nana Paterkar..
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Questions for today:

1. Vindhoo called Pravesh arrogant and egoistic, do you agree?

hmmm yaa i guess he has a bit off arrogance ...but who doesent have it in this house .....everyone  does

2. Was 50 points fair for Pravesh's contribution in the weekly task? Should he have been given more?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....well i can tsay as u dunno ...uska dhyaan kitna bhatka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3. Do Rohit and Pravesh know each from before?
it seems sooo .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. Do you like the games Pravesh plays with Claudia all the time? .....well yaa ...not all the time ...cuz it bcums boring to watch but sum funny moments .....waise i liek him more against raju than with claudia πŸ˜†

5. If Vindhoo & Pravesh arm wrestled, who would win?
ahem ahem .......thts a difficult one ....but i think vindoo will have an edge here

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like his voice...didnt know he was Mr.India 08
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he's got a great voice - like his mimicry n singing 😊
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gawd..i defo wanne be in hs Fanclub..He is the guy who is against Rohit and injustice..Completely adore him...