Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

what was Garjan Garjan he was doing with Raju today does he mean Guardian?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It reminded me of Himmy's JONAAR (he actually meant genre).
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Raju iske poore Meerut ko bech aaye aur kisiko pata bhi nahin chalega[/EM]. Ranaji aap abhi bachche ho...dheere dheere...hole hole ho jayge eviction saathiya....sambhal ke!! πŸ˜›[/P]

Raju sab ka baap hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yay finally a Parvesh fan club. He definately makes me go hayeeeee all the time hehe

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Decoder

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It reminded me of Himmy's JONAAR (he actually meant genre).

yeahπŸ˜›...........himmy's JONAARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........n wo hamesha Mussarat ko Musharat kehta thaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Decoder

Raju sab ka baap hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i agree MB n MayaπŸ˜›.....Raju sabka BAAP haiπŸ˜†..........bohat tez banda hai bhaiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.......Ranaji,zara chalna sambhal-sambhal ke😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
add my name.. he for sure has the Hayeee factor.. he is hot i tell u.. and his voice has some amazing quality.. he has a dashing personality.. him and Claudia are like the cutest couple ever!!!
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Questions for today:

1. Why do you think Shamita get's so easily annoyed with Pravesh? Is Shamita the 3rd person Pravesh mentioned to Claudia, that he does not like (apart from Rohit & Vindhoo)? Will they have a show down / fight before she leaves?

2. Do you see Pravesh connecting as a friend with anyone else apart from Claudia? like Raju?

*strictly for 'hayeee' fans*

3. Do you like Pravesh's song singing?

4. Would you like Claudia & Pravesh to make a real couple or just a BB jodi? Do they look cute together?

Happy posting!

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

1. Why do you think Shamita get's so easily annoyed with Pravesh? Is Shamita the 3rd person Pravesh mentioned to Claudia, that he does not like (apart from Rohit & Vindhoo)? Will they have a show down / fight before she leaves?
hmmmm i dun think he does not lik shamita pehle se ...to comment on tht he hates her! but sumthing has happened between them which is not been shown ....cuz of which shamita gets pissed with him easily! mabbe cuz he is teh only single in the house ....and he concentraring a lot on claudia ....so .........hum bolega toh bologe ke bolta hai πŸ˜†

2. Do you see Pravesh connecting as a friend with anyone else apart from Claudia? like Raju?
he wud try though ....but .....i doubt it.... as sab ke sab abhi tak toh uske haath dhoke peeche pad gaye hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

3. Do you like Pravesh's song singing? ofcourse i luv his voice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. Would you like Claudia & Pravesh to make a real couple or just a BB jodi? Do they look cute together? they r juss BB jodi ........they r having fun .....and i guess we shud do teh same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy posting!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

I think shamita is annoyed with him because she thought he wasn't doing his work properly and then the housemates won't be successful in performing their sabtahik karya. But still she wasn't completely right because it's not good to tookofy somebody like that specially when pravesh has just entered the house and he isn't really friends with shamita. And i don't think shamita is the third person i think it was kamal who he didn't like outside. They might have a fight of sorts but i hope not cuz then the inmates can nominate pravesh next week.

2. Do you see Pravesh connecting as a friend with anyone else apart from Claudia? like Raju? Yes he's definetely trying to connect as a friend with raju and rohit etc

3. Do you like Pravesh's song singing?
Yes his song singing is very cute and he has a gr8 powerful voice. So i really like his singing.

4. Would you like Claudia & Pravesh to make a real couple or just a BB jodi? Do they look cute together?
Yeah they do look good together but until now they're both only flirting i don't think it can be a true romance but it's good to watch as long as it lasts.πŸ˜ƒ

Happy posting!

Gr8 questions RWπŸ˜ƒ

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

yeahπŸ˜›...........himmy's JONAARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........n wo hamesha Mussarat ko Musharat kehta thaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

I missed Himmy's JONAAR (... maybe, I'd have understood that, if he spoke about music/songs...)... but the GARJAN-GARJAN was something else... πŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... He was talking about Shamita at that time... πŸ˜• Yeah?
So, I didn't understand that he meant guardian, until I saw Suchi's post! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†