Pravesh Rana ~*Hayeee*~ Fan Club - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanks RBW for the threadπŸ˜›............

haaye mai mar jaawa😍😍

Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
Questions for today:

1. Did you like Pravesh's stint in jail with Claudia? Was it a drag or total entertainment?

2. On a scale of 10, in your opinion, what's the likelihood of Pravesh getting nominated? Will Rohit actually nominate him or is he just agreeing with Vindhoo and Raju?

3. Based on what Vindhoo told Claudia: "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer", Do you think Pravesh is trying to garner footage with this idea in mind? Do you think he has a game plan or is just going with the flow?

*strictly for 'hayeee' fans*
4. Did you find Pravesh's fake crying after exiting the jail cute / funny?

(made me laugh πŸ˜ƒ)

Have fun!

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

1. Did you like Pravesh's stint in jail with Claudia? Was it a drag or total entertainment?
draaaggggg for sure ......i personally dun enjoy such fake and stupid scenes! it was quite stretched and shud hav been editied ...tht flwr  thing was teh most stupid oneeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. On a scale of 10, in your opinion, what's the likelihood of Pravesh getting nominated? Will Rohit actually nominate him or is he just agreeing with Vindhoo and Raju? hmmmm i dun think he will b nominated ...he mite get 2-3 votes but i guess next time no. rohit or poonam ka haiii ....but then the game changes every minute .....so u never know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3. Based on what Vindhoo told Claudia: "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer", Do you think Pravesh is trying to garner footage with this idea in mind? Do you think he has a game plan or is just going with the flow?  game plannn ....no o ne goes wit the flow here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......this banda is smart and he has to get ppl on his sides f...claudia was teh easy target! he watched each  n every scene of teh show ...and he knows ...kisko kaise tackle karna hai ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

(made me laugh πŸ˜ƒ) yepp i did find the whole media thing and interview thing funny along with his fake crying .......πŸ˜†.....it added to teh fun for sure ....atleast for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Have fun!

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Questions for today:

Well i guess it was total entertainment cuz before this whenever people have gone to the jail they've just been sad or cried and all but pravesh and claudia played games and ofcourse pravesh took the opportunity to flirt a bit with claudia as well which was fun and cute.πŸ˜ƒ

2. On a scale of 10, in your opinion, what's the likelihood of Pravesh getting nominated? Will Rohit actually nominate him or is he just agreeing with Vindhoo and Raju? Well rohit might nominate him to stick with vindu and raju's gang and he might not as well cuz he does talk with pravesh and seems to like him as well. So i guess only time will tell but im keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't gets nominated.😊

3. Based on what Vindhoo told Claudia: "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer", Do you think Pravesh is trying to garner footage with this idea in mind? Do you think he has a game plan or is just going with the flow? I guess he's trying to garner footage but what's the harm yar im not taking it in the negative sense at all it's only good that we'll be seeing a gr8 looking guy for a longer time in a show. But with the rest of the people he's definetely going with the flow like he told claudia that he didn't like rohit outside when he used to watch the show but still he's trying to make a fresh start and is interacting with rohit.

4. Did you find Pravesh's fake crying after exiting the jail cute / funny? I found it incredibly cute it was another hayee moment and totally adorable😳😳

lovely questionsπŸ˜ƒ
Hi RW....you were absolutely right in putting my name down as an admirer....thanks 😊

Edited by susan29 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

i enjoyed it..found it really cute.😳😳

2. On a scale of 10, in your opinion, what's the likelihood of Pravesh getting nominated? Will Rohit actually nominate him or is he just agreeing with Vindhoo and Raju?

i dont think rohit will nominate rana so soon..he kinda likes him lol so he would obvs like him to be dere ..it will be fun for himπŸ˜†

3. Based on what Vindhoo told Claudia: "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer", Do you think Pravesh is trying to garner footage with this idea in mind? Do you think he has a game plan or is just going with the flow?

he is playing his game well..yeah this love angle is a part of his strategy but no harm i am actually enjoying it and who knows dey might fall in love😳😳

(made me laugh πŸ˜ƒ)
CUTEEEEEEE CUTEEE CUTEEE!!!!!!!!!😳
Have fun!
what was Garjan Garjan he was doing with Raju today does he mean Guardian?
Originally posted by desicrowd

what was Garjan Garjan he was doing with Raju today does he mean Guardian?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Yes he did. Koi bada ho, garjan ho.........toh main sun loonga. He meant... Raju Bhai aapki sun loonga. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MithiBani

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Yes he did. Koi bada ho, garjan ho.........toh main sun loonga. He meant... Raju Bhai aapki sun loonga. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
yeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......garjian garjianπŸ˜†....... Raju pe ful time dore daal raha tha PraveshπŸ˜†........Raju ko vash me karna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai Mr.IndiaπŸ˜†Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mcm226

πŸ˜† yeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......garjian garjianπŸ˜†....... Raju pe ful time dore daal raha tha PraveshπŸ˜†........Raju ko vash me karna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai Mr.IndiaπŸ˜†

I know. Raju iske poore Meerut ko bech aaye aur kisiko pata bhi nahin chalega. Ranaji aap abhi bachche ho...dheere dheere...hole hole ho jayge eviction saathiya....sambhal ke!!  πŸ˜›