Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smitha80

OMG just watched the epi.What can I say?Truly heartbreaking.Leave the dialogues but the way Ranvir was looking at Ragini before he was leavin,OMG that would stay with me forever.

How can I even bear to watch Ragini giving the good news when his condition is so bad!!!

😭
And she was Missing him Alottt😭
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guyzzzzz, kya mai itnaa bhii expectt nehi karr saktiii ...kii,iss track mai ragvir ko achcaa khasaa screen space mileyy as a lead couplee...and iss track maii ragvir ki romance k lawa humeyy jo dekhna thaa,jiskee liyee humneyy itne sareeyy topics banayee thee past mai,RS blog mai complain kiaa thaa ki humeyy ragvir ki romance k lawa bhiii unkee strong bonding,depth in relationship, yeee sabbb bhii dekhnaa hai...kya isss track maii wo sabbb bhiii dekhne ko nehi milegaa????jaise shadi ki pehlee anmol anamikaa track mai humeyy milaa tha???parul ko toh pehlee se hiiii screen space nehi milaa,abh agar kinny bhii sideline hogaaa,then jail,murder,misscarrige,pregnencyyy yeee sabbb dikhane kii kyaa zarooraat hai?????yeee trackk serf TRP k liyeee...wowww!!!!🤢
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
ranvir called ragi
"haye meri jaan"😍
so sweetttttttt

ranu i call her meri jaan 😡
she is my jaan too ok
meLuvsParul thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

😭
And she was Missing him Alottt😭

yuppppp she issss.........😭.......din mai bhiii shaadi ki photo lekeyy bethii rahiii,raat ko bhiiiii shaadi k photo lekeyy soyaaaa.....😭😭😭..that was reallyy verryyy touchingg..😭😭😭..and the way ranvir said,hayyy meriii jaaan😭😭😭......hayeeee, ek din ek doosre see alag rehkeyy yee haal hai,agey jakeyy kya hogaa?????🤢......
🤢🤢
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IFUU

yuppppp she issss.........😭.......din mai bhiii shaadi ki photo lekeyy bethii rahiii,raat ko bhiiiii shaadi k photo lekeyy soyaaaa.....😭😭😭..that was reallyy verryyy touchingg..😭😭😭..and the way ranvir said,hayyy meriii jaaan😭😭😭......hayeeee, ek din ek doosre see alag rehkeyy yee haal hai,agey jakeyy kya hogaa?????🤢......
🤢🤢

Premu, Shanuu.... i have no words to say😭.. except my tears.... which are not stopping.......

They can't stay away from each other for a single day.... how will they survive without each other for long😭..

And i hope Ranveer does not get to know about Ragini's pregnancy after it's too late... i mean.. with this tension...Ragini may have Miscarriage.. after which Ranveer may come to know about the Good news... after it turns bad....😭

I"LL KILL THE CREATIVES
meLuvsParul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

Premu, Shanuu.... i have no words to say😭.. except my tears.... which are not stopping.......

They can't stay away from each other for a single day.... how will they survive without each other for long😭..

And i hope Ranveer does not get to know about Ragini's pregnancy after it's too late... i mean.. with this tension...Ragini may have Miscarriage.. after which Ranveer may come to know about the Good news... after it turns bad....😭

I"LL KILL THE CREATIVES

@bold=anuuu kaal se mai yehiii question poochrahi hooooo😭........jinhe ek din ek doosre k bina rehnaa nehi ataa,unke agey jakey kya hoga😭