i`ll miss RR, as much as they`ll miss each other!!

Posted: 14 years ago
OMG guys, i seriously cant stop crying right now

today was the last cute, romantic RagVir scene😭 😭 😭 n u know the scene was JUST AMAZINGπŸ˜ƒ it had every single element in it...romance, fun, chhed chhad everything

Ragini faints on Ranvir's arm and Ranvir thinks about canceling the trip and he wants to take Ragini to the doctor, but Ragini gives her kasam to Both Sadi and Ranvir and tells them not to worry about her and if she doesn't feel good, she herself will go to the doctor.
As soon as Sadhna leaves RagVir have a AMAZING scene between themπŸ˜› Ragini pushes him out and Ranvir doesn't leave a single cπŸ˜›hance to flirt with her, Ragini keeps on pushing him out the door and Ranvir says, mujhe dhakke maarke bahaar nikaal rahi ho, dekhna is baar mai wapas aaunga hi nahi😭 😭 tab roti rehna meri yaad mei😭 😭 and Ragini tells him that ek din toh mere begair raha jaata hai nahiπŸ˜† and the have a lil dance and loads of Romantic chhed chhad between them. there were many more things in this scene, u all have to watch it to know about it

a REAL treat for all of us, and the worst thing is that its the LAST scene between RagVir and it seems now we wont see them together for quite long😭 😭 

i Knew it aaj aisa kuch hoga i m happy about the sceen but dekhne se pehle hi i cant stopp Cryng..i swear i have tears in my eyessss😭

About being Ranvir out of the scene is bakwaas news, but about how long he will be in jail, still no one know 😭
Originally posted by dharaa

OMG guys, i seriously cant stop crying right now

today was the last cute, romantic RagVir scene😭 😭 😭 n u know the scene was JUST AMAZINGπŸ˜ƒ it had every single element in it...romance, fun, chhed chhad everything

Ragini faints on Ranvir's arm and Ranvir thinks about canceling the trip and he wants to take Ragini to the doctor, but Ragini gives her kasam to Both Sadi and Ranvir and tells them not to worry about her and if she doesn't feel good, she herself will go to the doctor.
As soon as Sadhna leaves RagVir have a AMAZING scene between themπŸ˜› Ragini pushes him out and Ranvir doesn't leave a single cπŸ˜›hance to flirt with her, Ragini keeps on pushing him out the door and Ranvir says, mujhe dhakke maarke bahaar nikaal rahi ho, dekhna is baar mai wapas aaunga hi nahi😭 😭 tab roti rehna meri yaad mei😭 😭 and Ragini tells him that ek din toh mere begair raha jaata hai nahiπŸ˜† and the have a lil dance and loads of Romantic chhed chhad between them. there were many more things in this scene, u all have to watch it to know about it

a REAL treat for all of us, and the worst thing is that its the LAST scene between RagVir and it seems now we wont see them together for quite long😭 😭 

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­... Kehte hai hai ke jab bhi kuch bolo, soch samaj ke bolo, kyonki pata nahi hota ke kab kaunsi baat sach ho jaaye... Bhagwaan 24 ghante mein ek baat pe zaroor tathastu bolte hain... Ranvir, kyon, kyon tumne aisi baat boli... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
mere se yeh nahi dekha jaayega... Dharaa tumhara yeh topic padhke hi mere aansoo nahi ruk rahe, toh dekh ke kya hoga... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

guys i m sure u'll cry a lot today
RagVir ke saare scenes were amazing guys, and since its the last time, we'll see them together like this, mera rona hi band nahi ho raha hai i swear guys
i cant stop crying
I just confirmed it, bad news, Ranvir will be out of scene for long time 😭
i'll stop watching bidaai for sure now
 had ho gayi

Ranvir will be out from the scene wow!!
guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i was cryinggggg that time...tum logo nee dekhaaa,kaiseee ranvir nee kahaa ragini ko ki,iss baar jaaongaaa toh laut k nehii aaoongaaa...usnee yee baaat 2 or 3 baar kaha...omggggggg......mujheee jada dookh ragini k liyeee horaha hai,omggggggggg,ranvir jane k sath sath wo photo lekey bethii rahii,raat mai bhii ranvir ka photo lekeyyy soyaa,omggggggggg,jabhh pata chalegaa jail ki baat,tabh kyaa hoga uskiiiii,wo toh maarr jayegiii,ek din k liyeee ragini ki yee haal hai,jabh ........................bechariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ragini.......uski aj hii yee haal hai,photo lekey din raat bita diaa,agey jakey kya hoga???😭 😭 😭lekin yee kyaa phone mai bhii salekh ki baatei.....inkee khudke zindegi ka kyaaa........omgggg,ragvir scene aj bohotiiii emotional thaaa.....bechareyyy dono ko nehi pata,agey kya hogaaa,..........ohhhh nooooooo.....poor raginii....pooorrr ranvir....😭.....omggggggggggggg..............................................

Attackk RS BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

dharaaaaaaaaa

😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭