Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Creatives lack creativity,Dhara...😆
It's similar to saying "Common sense is very uncommon"..Hehe😆
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
lol wat alll optionz r thr n atlazt thiz 1 tat 2 sidetrakin bit im shokd n fruztratd,,,,
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kezia.

I still don't know why do we call them CREATIVES?😕
Have they got any creativity?😕

kezuuuuuuuu good questionss......😕...............................................

mujhee samajh mai nehi arahi hai,kii, jis ladki k liyee ek raat ranvir k bina rehnaa itnaa mushkil horaha hai,photo lekeyy din raat bethi hai,wo ragini agey kya karegii?aur yee sabbb hummm kaisee dekhengeyy????aur ranvir jabh ussee pata chalegaa,wo baap bannee wala hai,lekin jail mai rehna hai,uska kya hogaa?yee dono ek din nehi reh parahey hai,ageyy kya hogaa?????poor ragvirrr😭
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved their scene today. they were utterly cute and so was the kiss on the cheek. Someone make a siggy on it please.
meLuvsParul thumbnail

Originally posted by: just_in

I loved their scene today. they were utterly cute and so was the kiss on the cheek. Someone make a siggy on it please.

arree just_in u r rightttttt....itnee sareyy tension mai yee baat bhool hii gayiii.....u r rightt....aj ka ragvir scene was reallyyyyyyy verryyyyy niceee.....hayeeee..........yupppp plzzz koi ek siggyy banaooo uss scene kaaa...plzzzzzz.😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Anyone of the foursome would be out of the scenes, means bye from my side to Bidaai............
They ruined all the characters of the foursome, now they r ruining Ranvir's character and make him to criminal, dividing RagVir and Aalekh-Sadhna acting so weirdly to eachother..........
What left to watch?, idiotic tracks, bakwaas 😡🤢

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh gulabo, missed u yaar *hugs*

uff so much happening in bidaai, godddd please give some brain to these so called creatives.😡their creativity is full dead🤢
🤢
but yeah loved their scene today srsly, that scene depicted more than wat they were saying their every thing in that scene was jst so... meaningful...ranvir saying that this time jaonga toh phir wapas nahi aunga i was like ranvirrrrrc dnt say that dumbo....n that was the confirmation for me,... i was so angry n upset yaar

n  the kiss on d cheek ...n the will u miss me part oh man..loved it
n then ranvir finally going backwards n his expressions were like as if he will not see her agn or something..n then the phone convo oh feeling sooo sad 😭

seems like bidaai is ending😭
meLuvsParul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sarar--

oh gulabo, missed u yaar *hugs*

uff so much happening in bidaai, godddd please give some brain to these so called creatives.😡their creativity is full dead🤢
🤢
but yeah loved their scene today srsly, that scene depicted more than wat they were saying their every thing in that scene was jst so... meaningful...ranvir saying that this time jaonga toh phir wapas nahi aunga i was like ranvirrrrrc dnt say that dumbo....n that was the confirmation for me,... i was so angry n upset yaar

n  the kiss on d cheek ...n the will u miss me part oh man..loved it
n then ranvir finally going backwards n his expressions were like as if he will not see her agn or something..n then the phone convo oh feeling sooo sad 😭

seems like bidaai is ending😭

u know,jabh ranvir ne kaha ki iss baar jaaongaa toh laut ke nehi aaongaaa,i was likee,omggggggg🤢🤢🤢.................u righttt yaaarrrr,jaisee ranvir ragini ko dekh dekh k jaraha thaa,mujhee bhii aisaa lagaaa,judai tabh hiii se shuru ho gayaa dono kaaa🤢🤢🤢.........
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well if Ranvir is out I am out too.So guys please PM me when he comes back lol.

Seriously though,whats the use of pregnancy,miscarriage track if they don't develop RagVir??!!!

Actually I blame RS and to some extent Kinshuk too for misleading us.Its as if they don't know where the track is heading cos even though  we read all those articles about RagVir which Kinshuk himself mentioned that there will be romance RS has been saying that there will be high point in mid-Nov or something so they def should have known all this but still chose to deceive the audience.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG just watched the epi.What can I say?Truly heartbreaking.Leave the dialogues but the way Ranvir was looking at Ragini before he was leavin,OMG that would stay with me forever.

How can I even bear to watch Ragini giving the good news when his condition is so bad!!!