OMG i still dont believe this RagVir Judaayii😭

i know yar i cant even imagine this happening😭

uff did i had to know all this now?😡
too much to handle 😭
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smitha80

Do I really have to watch today's episode??I don't think I can bear it.Who would have thought that the dialogues uttered in all innocence and playfully would turn out to be true!!!!

omgggg smitha ddiiii,dil ki baat bol diaa apne.....poorr ragvirr inhee paata bhi nehi haii kiii mazak mai jo kaha wo sach hone jaraha hai😭😭😭..jaisee ranvir nee 2 -3 baar bolaa,iss baar jaaonggaa toh laut ke nehii aaongaa,omggggg🤢🤢🤢.....jaise raginiii din raat ranvir ki photo lekeyy bethii rahiii,raat ko ranvir ki photo lekey soyaaaa,jaise ranvir ussee dekh dekh k room se jaraha thaa,jaise ranvir ne ph karke merii jaan n alll that kahaa,....................tabh hiiii samajh gayiiii judai toh allreadyyy shuru bhii ho gayaaaa😭
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prema,I still can't bring myself to watch it.Just reading is bad enough.If I actually see it I will be dead!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viewbie's Note: Please try and avoid bashing the characters as well comparing them. I read this whol topic and there is nothing besides bashing saadhna and comparing The two sisters. guys please try and avoid all this comparisons. They all are the same.
Please stop as many members are finding it offending. otherwise this topic's going to be have to be closed!
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dear s.sanj,

I am sorry if you felt that the intention of this post was to bash Sadhna. This post was created just to talk and discuss with other members about Raginis ordeal during the upcoming track. Yes, I did talk about who I felt was right during the Slap episode, but my intention was not bashing or belittling some other character. But your warning will be given due regard and I hope all other Bidaains who post in this topic remember that we share this space to sympthasize with a character we love and who we think is going to have a very emotional and traumatic experience in the upcoming storyline.

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excuse me but i find many topics that compare sadhna with ragini and bash ragini completely why arent those topics closeed or given warnings. Even we ragvir fans find them offending. Or ist that in this forum you can bash ragini but don't say a word against sadhana. I thought with mods changing everyone will have the right to say what they feel but lol its just saalekh fans who can talk. do you seriously want me to show you the topics that have bashed ragi or do you intend to turn a blind eye on them.😉
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: just_in

Excuse me but i find many topics that compare sadhna with ragini and bash ragini completely why arent those topics closeed or given warnings. Even we ragvir fans find them offending. Or ist that in this forum you can bash ragini but don't say a word against sadhana. I thought with mods changing everyone will have the right to say what they feel but lol its just saalekh fans who can talk. do you seriously want me to show you the topics that have bashed ragi or do you intend to turn a blind eye on them.😉

hey just_in everyone is free to talk in this forum, if there are posts that are offending then report them please. and i'll take care of them. We can't fo through each and every post, we do need help and it'll be helpful if you simply hit report and let us know about the post that is offensive. and we shall take care of it
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aawweeeeeeeeeee..............ragini kitniiii khushh ho gayiii.....so sweetttt....loved her expression......😍...but the way doctor said her, apki pati toh ayaa hii hoga naa, n ragini=nehi mai akeli ayii hoooo😊............ poor ragini😭 agey toh hungama aur bhii baaki hai🤢.................kashh hospital mai iss news ki samai ranvir hotaaa,i miss ranvir there.......
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
yeah she wazlukin v pretty luvd de lazt bit.wish ran waz thr wit her @leazt ran shud noe thiz wana c hiz reaction hehe bas....n 2morw..wil they show tat sene ran hitin 1
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFUU

aawweeeeeeeeeee..............ragini kitniiii khushh ho gayiii.....so sweetttt....loved her expression......😍...but the way doctor said her, apki pati toh ayaa hii hoga naa, n ragini=nehi mai akeli ayii hoooo😊............ poor ragini😭 agey toh hungama aur bhii baaki hai🤢.................kashh hospital mai iss news ki samai ranvir hotaaa,i miss ranvir there.......

awwwwwwwwwwww... mujhe bhi dekhna hai uska reaction... I'm sure ke bahut bahut cute hoga... waise bhi kal ke precap mein hi kitne perfect expression the uske, toh scene mein kya hoga... awwwwwwww, kaash Ranvir bhi hota saath mein... magar... 😭 😭 😭 😭