Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
sadhna zaroor gavayedegi aur phir ragini ka ranvir jayega JAIL
i d'ont like sadhna i am sorry guys but i d'ont like
ranrag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u ifuu jo halat uss waqt ragini ki hogi naa wo aur kisi ki nahi hogi afterall ranvir is her husband yaar aur ragini ranvir ke bina zinda reh hi nahi sakti lekin dukh ki baat yeh hai kuch logon ko abi bhi sadhna ki padi hui hai aur ragini ka dukh unhe nazar hi nahi aayega  
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kezia.

Wasn't it Sadhna because of whom Ranvir beat those guys up?
Then?Sadhna is the eye witness there so obviously she should be the one who would support him!
If she looks at it as a murder and not self defence then none can help!

Nobody is talking about Sadhna stopping police from arresting him..Read that tellybuzz article it says she doesn't take his side!There's some difference!

Lets just wait and watch. The Tellybuzz articles are misleading and always blow things out of proportion .

If this happens then Bidaai will go in dumps.
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
To all those who somewhat agree with what I am saying: Thanks for the support guys!

To those who somewhat disagree by claiming that we are yet to see who Sadhna supports: Please read my disclaimer at the end of the post.I just put forward my point of view, based on pure speculation that that the TB news is true, just like other members were posting all over the forum in support of their favorite characters based on the speculation that the TB news is true.

Anyways, agree or disagree, we should not forget that at the end of the day this is just a work of fiction and its good to have good, educated debates with other people who may have a different opinion than your own, by stating facts and giving examples in support of your argument and not just mindless statements.

I hope this continues in the future on the Bidaai forum.

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrag

i agree with u ifuu jo halat uss waqt ragini ki hogi naa wo aur kisi ki nahi hogi afterall ranvir is her husband yaar aur ragini ranvir ke bina zinda reh hi nahi sakti lekin dukh ki baat yeh hai kuch logon ko abi bhi sadhna ki padi hui hai aur ragini ka dukh unhe nazar hi nahi aayega  

call mee premaa dear...keep postingg......and again i agreee.......aur kya boluu.lolzzzzzz......๐Ÿ˜Š....

@isabel=thanks to u tooooo......nice post....๐Ÿ˜Š
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post isabael.๐Ÿ‘Lets see how long it stays open.
And I totally agree about the slapping incident. It wasn't just aalekh who was in the accident it was ranveer also. Agreed sadhna loves aalekh but so does ragini love ranveer. She didn't even get to see ranveer properly and her sister ends up hitting him. Ofcourse she had every right to be angry for a while. If according to some people ragini didn't think about sadhana at that time then while slapping ranveer sadhna wasn't exactly being raginis doting sister either. she also remembered just about herself and her husband rather than ragini and ranveer(who was also in the accident, poor ragini didn't even know what was going on). (And wasn't sadhana the one who lost aalekh in kerala, ranveer didn't even blame her once.) But the worst was ragvir fans not even supporting how ragi feels. If ragini was slappped would ranveer have kept his cool so much.And suppose it was inderjeet in ranveers place would sadhana have slappped him too and would just a sorry be enough.
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@just_in, great to see u back๐Ÿค—
i agree to u completely, really very well said, ๐Ÿ‘

but even after all this there are many people who'll still blame Ragini.
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A just_in: My god! you stole the words from my mouth! This entire slap episode...I saw people support one party or the other, but no one seemed to actually give a logical argument for their support.I am so glad you did just that. Did sadhna think about her jiji when she slapped her husband? Ranvir was in the car too for crying out loud! Not like he let Aalekh go in the car all by himself, while he stayed back, went to a pub and sipped martinis!

And whats even funnier is the fact that all those people who cried hoarse over it being completely Ranvirs fault for letting someone like Aalekh drive, and it being oh so dangerous, conveniently forgot about the fact that Aalekh AGAIN drove the same night or the night after or something. But oh yeah, that was forgotten, coz we just got to witness such a beautiful romantic sequence between the jodis.
So no logic there!

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dhaara, lol u remember me!๐Ÿ˜†

I know if ranveer goes to jail ragini is the one whose going to be most devastated logically.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: just_in

Hi dhaara, lol u remember me!๐Ÿ˜†

I know if ranveer goes to jail ragini is the one whose going to be most devastated logically.

jus in=well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.............keep postinggggg...........totallyy agree.....๐Ÿ˜Š

@ragvirians=guyzzz guyzzz guyzzzz chillll๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......choroo baaki sabb baateii..bhool jao..ignoreee๐Ÿ˜Š.....umm this is a ragini topic...aur mai chahti hoo yee topic cloz na ho jayee,๐Ÿ˜ญ..so heree,just think about raginii,bechariiiii, did u guyzzzz notice her expression in d preview....omggg..... good news sun k uski expressions aisaa thaa jaise,uski zindegi safal hogayii maa hone ki khabar sun k....aur isss time mai ussee pata chalegaa ki uski hubbyy,uski jaan jail mai hai๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.....ohh wowww,creatives nee kya storyy likha hai๐Ÿ˜ก.......and jis ragini ko ek din ranvir k bina rehnaa itnaa mushkil horaha hai,din raat photo lekey bethii hai,uss ka agey jakeyy kya hogaa yaaarrrr๐Ÿคข........and ranvir ,mai kya kahoo ranvir k bareii mai ....sab ko sambhaltey sambhaltey gaya jail mai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....................................