WRITTEN UPDATE 6th Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI 6th November

PART 1

Subhi/Ana is going to mandir, DM says he is coming too as he wante to thank as god has sent Subhi back. He asks Santu to come as well. Ana is confused as she was going to meet the DIRECTOR there. They all leave and reach there. Ana makes excuse to buy flowers and go to meet the director. He turns out to be Pinakin, DM's right hand man. He wanted her to take the power of attorney in the name of Subhadra and to sign those papers.

Santu see them talking, Pinakin says he came to madir and met Subhi so was saying hai and he leaves for factory. They go to mandir. On the way back DM asks driver to take them to factory. Santu says Pinakin had come to mandir and he met Subhhi. Subhi says yes, and says she wanted to come to factory, DM asks Santu if she wanted to come to factory or to her nanji's, she says she will go to nanji's.

Kanji is there at nanji's. Khemi says nanaji has finished some diamonds and as he is at her massi's she will get the polished diamonds and he can give it at the factory. DM reaches there, and Mongi is happy to see them. DM asks her to rong him the next time when she want to meet him, he himself would come and pick her up. Kanji is shocked to see Subhi and remembers their meeting. Ana doesn't recognise Kanji and Santu is surprised by her behaviour. Kanji too behave normally. DM introduces them to each other and leaves for factory.

Santu asks Kanji why maalkin didn't show that she knew him. He says she is cunning as it might affect Taru. (Still concerned about his wife😲). Santu says yes.

PART 2

DM there at the factory, Pinakin comes there and is tensed why he came with maalkin, DM asked him why he came secretly. Ana and Pinakin are shocked. DM says at mandir. Pinakin replies he met maalkin at mandir but he returned fast as he had some work here. DM says their factory has improved so much and says its too big and aswell DM's name. Pinakin thinks that he remembers that the land where the factory is his ancestors. And FB: 12 yrs back: Pinakin defend himself saying the land is his ancestors and will not surrender his land. But the panchayat decides that the land was of DM's but Pinakin's grandfather ahd took it in his name so they decided to give the land to DM. Pinakin wanted to take revenge from DM form then itself.

PART 3

DM checks the diamonds that brought by the worker and ask Ana to choose one diamond as its her son's wedding and he will make her one necklace and ask Pinakin to make a necklace for his MAALKIN. DM counts the diamonds nd says one is missing. Pinakin says he might have stole it. DM slpas the worker and says he will not spare the one who betrays him. Pinakin says he will remove him from the factory. Ana asks him ti leave the worker. DM says no there are crores worth didmonds and if he forgives one then there will be more theft. He asks Pinakin to sent diamond to Surat to make the necklace..

Mongi says its like a faitytale that a king had two wives one rich and one poor (that's what I understoodπŸ˜•). Santu feels bad. Khemi consoles santu that everything will be alright but shows concern that she migt end up being a second wife but Santu is confident that she understands DM and he will not leave her and is confident that she can make space for her in DM's heart.

PART 4

The worker comes to DM saying he has not took the diamonds. DM says he has not done it, he takes money and ask him to take it as its her salary for 3 months and take his family and go somewhere and come back after one month. And not to talk to anyone about this and just think that he has given him some work and he is doing it.

DM is sad sitting in his room. He looks at Subhi's portrait and goes and thake the mala and put it back on her picture and lights the lamp symbolic that she is no more. He sits on the chair worried looking up at the portrait and stills on him.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update amoos :D
cant wait for Monday, serious b*tt kicking time!
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Uma - that was fast.

OK even after knowing Pinakin's reason this track still makes no sense to me. Why did he wait exactly at the time when DM had accepted Santu as his wife? Wouldn't it have been more effective when DM was still grieving for Subhi?

Anyways, whatever floats the boat for this track to end. I hope they wind it up by next week.
yema thumbnail
Thank u for the great up date DM knows what he is doing and that woman will get what coming to her Santo you don't worry Dm love you
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update...

Our DM is so smart..he was paying close attention to Fakey,
  • her phone rang when they arrived at the temple and
  • the way she was eyeing on the real diamonds.
  • the anxiousness/fear that covered her face when DM slapped the worker for betraying him
My heart was wrencing with pain when he goes toput the mala back on the picture and lights the diya. (His heart was true for not believing that Fakey was his Subhi)

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update! Now we all have to play the waiting game. Weekends are becoming the bane of my existence. I agree with soap-critic why now why not when he was still hung up on his dead wife. But hey if it gets us some awesome sanraj scenes then I guess I can be ok with this track but I hope it ends soon.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks

Great update!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Uma 😳.

So its Pinakin ka bacha behind this shadiyantr 😑. Does DM know boxing? 😍 I want to cheer for DM punching Pinakin as a punching bag 😍 πŸ˜†. Jks apart, it was a cool twist. But how did Pinakin get subhi's diary? πŸ€“Did he actually kill Subhi? 😲

Anu
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks Uma 😳.

So its Pinakin ka bacha behind this shadiyantr 😑. Does DM know boxing? 😍 I want to cheer for DM punching Pinakin as a punching bag 😍 πŸ˜†. Jks apart, it was a cool twist. But how did Pinakin get subhi's diary? πŸ€“Did he actually kill Subhi? 😲

Anu

It makes sense for Pinakin to have Subhi's things because he was probably sent by DM on clean up detail after she died and got all her stuff from the train. Why did he hang on to it? Because Ektaji said so πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If it was PInakin who killed Subhi.. then  why was she saying Su...