MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
aw sum update luved it....
update nxt part asap...
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the reply :) appreciation always feels so good..and i promise..quite soon!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay pret aagaya!! ab chahat ka bhi mood sahi hojaye ga..par prem ka kya karo ge??lol

continue soon!!!!
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii i m new on this......... i m very nerves๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i like ur ff plzzzzzzz cont. ur ff. hats of 2 u. vry wel don.plzzzzz pm me....................๐Ÿ‘
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
rrk401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhz

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii i m new on this......... i m very nerves๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i like ur ff plzzzzzzz cont. ur ff. hats of 2 u. vry wel don.plzzzzz pm me....................๐Ÿ‘

thankss alott and i feel privillaged that your first post was abt my FF.. and there is no need to be nervous.. if you love KDMHMD then you ll enjoy this forum as such opinions are always welcome
enjoy yourself! and keep commenting specially on my FF ๐Ÿ˜›
kavitanaina thumbnail
I WAS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FF TO BE UPDATED AND HERE U R VERY NICE UPDATE. UPDATE NEXT PART ASAP
rrk401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitanaina

I WAS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FF TO BE UPDATED AND HERE U R VERY NICE UPDATE. UPDATE NEXT PART ASAP

thanks alot.. the fact you guys take time to comment means alott :)
will surely update soon :)
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after a long time very long time ur writting this ff๐Ÿ˜†

awesome update
very little i can understand hindi so its takes time to understand the scences๐Ÿ˜† i still remember the previous parts its one of my fav ff continue soon i will be waiting for it
rrk401 thumbnail
Part 7

Preet knocks on chahat's door while hears her talking to someone on the phone

Chahat (on the phone) : but araina, how could have I told him the truth? When he thinks I was at home during the ptm and is so furious already, imagine what would have happened if he finds out that I wasn't even home and it wasn't the fear of criticism due to which I bunked'

overhearing this preet entered the room and chahat upon hearing the sound of the door open, immediately shut the call

chahat:preet cha aap?

Preet: (in a very soft tone) chahat, what are you upto.you've been lying about big things I suppose! What on earth is going on?

Chahat: preet cha.. you know this isn't the usual me.. I wont ever lie to mama and pa about anything but pa wont understand..i know for a fact he wont.. I had to do this

Preet: ( now slightly stern) do what? Mind telling me? What is wrong with you chahat' just tell me what you've been doing? Where were you that one hour?

Chahat:but you wont tell anybody, not even pa.. no one!

Preet: I am telling you from experience, lying to pb is a very bad idea.. no matter what your mistake was.. Just tell him the truth and even if he will be angry or perhaps super angry it ll always be better than him finding out himself that you've lied to him..because his reaction then will be horrible..the truth from your mouth will be better than someone else telling him and love, lies are always exposed..how long will you keep all this from him anyway?

Chahat: he ll hate me for what I did.. I cant tell him..

With that a billion thoughts crossed preet's mind..what was chahat doing? Thoughts that were scary ' he knew chahat was a very well mannered and obedient girl with all the good qualities of prem and heer but teenagers take seconds to do absolutely bizarre things.. he also knew chahat wont tell him unless he convinces her that prem wont find out

Preet:just tell me ok..mein khud sab handle karoon ga aur pb ko nahin bataoo ga..bus batao mujhe abhi..!

Chahat had now broken into tears..finding it hard to even speak

Chahat:umm..tho..actually the party I went to last night..i shouldn't have gone..

Preet became more eager as to what the heck happened last night that chahat was regretting it so much

Chahat continued:they had the world's most amazing chocolate foundue and chocolate cakes and chocolate drinks and everyother possible thing made out of chocolate..oubviously the theme was chocolate after all and despite a lot of people telling me to control and all but i have to accept I sort of went crazy'at night I checked my sugar levels and they were no where near normal.. I did nt want to tell mama and pa because mama gussa hoti aur pa ko boht bura lagta'he hates the fact that I have diabetes and all this would have brought such a sad atmosphere in the house.. both of them not supporting each other and I just don't like being the reason for all that.. so I called the doctor myself and he told me before things got worse I had to get this other medicine and I went to buy that'I know pa wont like me hiding my crazy sugar levels from him and the harm the delay that might have caused me but I just don't like the whole talk about diabetes in the house..the whole struggle they make..i hate it but all this is definitely better then the other scanerio we'd face if mama and pa found out the truth and he wont understand how this is clearly SO much better..

Poor chahat was oubviously innocent, afterall a symbol of prem and heer's eternal love..preet had tears in his eyes as well now.. he just didn't know what to do and give chaht a big hug, kissed her on the forehead and said:

Honey,there is no need to cry..you are one gem of a daughter and gems don't get scolded..tum ne tho khamokah mein pb ki itni daant khai ho gi.. tum kitni paagal ho

Chahat:mein paagal nahin hoon ok

Preet:tho phir ye sub karne walee ko kya kehte hain

Chahat:filhaal tho grounded kehte hain..and I hope you know aap mama and pa ko kuch nahin bataye gein..i had the medicine and I am going to check my sugar levels and hopefully they ll all be fine..

Preet:did I tell you, gems dont get grounded either..acha baba nahin bataoo ga now cheer up and I got something for you! Kal ke baad is ki value thodi gir gayi hogi but 5 entire bars of sugar free chocolaes..also, this envelope..get whatever you like which has low sugar content..now give me a smile and a huge one! Oh and I am taking your mom to office with me and don't worry its for signing some paperss..now you, just keep smiling and don't worry too much!

Chahat thanked preet for being the world's best chachu and smiled afterall..preet was just leaving when chahat again reminded him to not utter a word in front of anybody else..

While going downstairs preet thought to himself:

Sorry chahat I lied to you..pb aur bhabhi ko ye batana zaroori hai ke tum apni selflessness ko jhoot samjhthi ho'not once did you think ke tumhe daant parhe gi isliye ye sab chupana chahiye but tumhare parents ki unity tumhare liye sab se zyaada important thee..what a true gem you are.

Preet reached the lounge downstairs and heer was waiting there anxiously, hoping after chahat had received her due punishment and scolding she now isnt feeling that bad..

Heer:preet, situation behtar hai na?

Preet:bechari aap log ne usse kitna danta hai..boht bure ho aap log..tsk..tsk..

Heer: usse samjhane ke bajae thu tho bilkul side change kar ke aya hai..ab tujhe daantna pare ga..

Preet: (laughing) don't worry , preet cha ne usse sab samjha dia hai aur haann.. aap ko abhi mere saath office chalna hai..woh pb ka phone aya tha..kuch files sign karni hain..

Heer: konsi files..prem ne tho kuch nahi bataya..khair hongi koi..magar chahat ghar par akeli ho gi..mein usse bata kar aathi hoon..

Preet:mein ne usse bata dia hai..aap servants ko bata do ..i ll wait in the car for you

Heer: theek hai..tum jao..mein aati hoon ..

After ensuring her princess' safety by telling the watchman and the maid to be extra careful preet and heer drove to the juneja's office..

note: please comment back with detailed ideas and opinions and ur views abt the characters :)

Edited by rrk401 - 13 years ago