FF: Hamari Chahat-- part 9 page 10.. 10th dec 10

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
PART 1
Background: Sneha crap never even happened....
kis desh story till the time Heer came back to juneja house after 6 yrs...
Now,Prem loved Heer, more than ever, Chahat was the apple of his eye, as important as Heer...some one hurting them was something he could not bear,,,slowly and gradually, over a year Prem found out Gayatree was up to something...her rude behaviour made him suspicious and Geet confronted Prem on the entire Gayatree thing..
How Veera was the only thing that mattered to her and how she was determined to ruin Heer's life..
what happened between Nihaal and Veera was a bitter past for Prem, but he was not ready to forgo a happy life ahead just because of that..his happiness was Heers happiness, her safety was his comfort and therefore, he decided to part ways from Gayatree...her behaviour towards Heer was unacceptable to Prem..
He respected Gayatree somewhat for the sake she brought him up with love and affectIon and was once a beautiful mother...yet now, she was someone else who Prem had lost love for and didnt want to live with and see every single day of his life...
the though that she would harm Heer in the slightest way, haunted Prem.
As a result of all this, Prem got a seperate house in ludhiana where he resided with Heer and Chahat, wishing to step in to a future full of happiness and joy..
his relationship with Gayatree had vained out to the extent they didnt talk to each other and he disapproved of both Heer or Chahat going to meet her..even if it was for the sake of giving respect to her..she didnt deserve it no more and prem was clear about it.

over the next few yrs the focus of prem's life was heer and chahat.it was full of joy..their house according to them was also the best home..each corner signified their love and their joint contributuon to every single detail in it...his life seemed so perfect to everyone...except occasionally people would come tell prem:

"ab bas sirf ek betay ki kami hai..phir to teri life aur bhi set hai"
not manyy people knew that there was one big sorrow in prem and heer's life..heer could nt bare no more children..everything had been tried but nothing could be done.

maybe the advantage for chahat, prem loved her ALOT..perhaps more than any father in the world..bt then of course she did get those scoldings from heer, who was determined that her girl does not turn into a brat!

i ll take a leap in the next part please tell me what you guys think...the next part will have morrreee dialogues oubviously,, this is like an intro...do u guys like the storyline..please tellllll me quick!

FURTHER PARTS:
PART 2(i) and (ii)=PAGE 1
PART 2(iii)=PAGE 2

PART 3=PAGE 3
PART 4=PAGE 3

PART 5=PAGE 5

PART 6=PAGE 7
PART 7=PAGE 8
PART 8=PAGE 9
PART 9=PAGE 10

Edited by rrk401 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeeeee too good do continue soon.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its good
do continue
rrk401 thumbnail
PART 2*(i)*
Leap: Chahat is now 15!
All grown up! pretty elegant cute and thin..yes very skinny indeed..hard for people to believe that its the same chubby chahat from 6 to 7 yrs back..
chahat still has the fringe.
prem and heer:still the most romantic couple ever,their romance still the same..however what was full of intense dialogues and promises and deepened over events was now subtly reflected from their day to day conversations and their actions

Prem--undoubtedly the coolest dad existing..was a friend to Chahat...saved her from all major troubles..understood her point of view and translated it maturely to Heer but also was the first one to pull Chahat's ear as soon she uttered a swear word.Afterall he was his father and thats what made him different from being an ordinary friend..
Heer on the other hand was a typical mother..always scolding in a very loving way though, so that Chahat eats the right thing at the right time..eats her medicines accordingly
(what medicines???dont hate me as yet..plz wait and watch) and ya, RETURNS HOME ON TIME

Friday night: time 11 PM!
Heer sitting on a lovely couch in their wooden lounge flipping through pages of a magazine she was least interested in...at intervals she d glance at the clock...and with every glance the degree of her anger increased...

Prem came down the stairs from his study and sat next to Heer...her head now on his shoulder..

when Prem buried himself into his study on a weekend which was only occasional btw, heer hated it...according to her,office was for work and home was for romance for prem...she never said that though it was evident to prem thats what it meant :)

(my laptop shuts randomly sometimes so am posting in bits...the next post in cont.of part 2=D)

rrk401 thumbnail
PART 2*(ii)*

prem:heer,ham ne dessert nahin khai na?

heer:kaise khaate?koi dinner ka baad study mein bhagne ki jaldi mein jo tha?

prem:love, why are you getting so mad...teen chaar mahinon ke baad hi itni der thak ghar mein kaam karta hoon..its not my fault and you know it  hon.

heer:ya prem, i know its not ur fault saari galti to meri hai, mujhe jaane hi nahin dena chahiye tha!

prem:godd..itna gussa..agle pachas saalon tak study mein nahin jaoonga(full hyper prem..yes he remains this way even after around 9 yrs because we love him this way! dont we?)

heer:prem tumharee study mein jaane ki baat nahin kar rahi..its 11 and chaht isnt home...she said she ll be home latest by 10 30 and why did u refuse to go pick her up?

prem:meine refuse kab kara...she said she ll come home with her friend..i went to drop her na...she is safe there aur woh party mein gayi hai school mein nahin ke bell baje gi aur phir chutti exactly on time..thoda sa time aage peeche to hota rehta hai..

heer: prem its not funny..she is supposed to be home right now!

prem:heer honestly tum thaki hui lag rahi ho..go to sleep mein tumharee jaga usse dant doonga...

heer:and what makes u think i ll believe that

prem:your love thats so visible in your eyes:)

this makes heer and prem get lost in each others eyes just when  the door bell rings..their moment interrupted but they both knew the person who is interrupting was the best part of their lives..her smile was the end of their sorrows, her mischief was the excitement in their lives!

heer got up to open the door so that she can start scolding right from the door bt prem opted to open it instead so he could warn her of the high degree of piled up anger that was all going to explode...

the bell kept ringing, continously, she would nt just stop..typical chahat:D

prem opened the door, a girl so beautiful was standing there..her dressing was trendy, was the best amongst her friends bt did not show immodesty..she was the symbol of prem heer's love..consequently,pure and elegant.

her white dress with sequins was paired along with black tights...her fringe coming to her eyes..her silky satin hair band with bow completed her extremely cute look...

as prem was abt to somhow warn her by a whisper or a signal,he noticed something and instead stormed out at her,something he had not ever done before..

prem:chaahat bacha..ye koi waqt hai ghar aane kya...kya time bol kar gayi thi aur kis waqt aa rahi ho..u know i dont expect this out of you...learn to fulfill your promises or else you ll be in major trouble next time..i am sick and tired of this careless attitude of yours...do  you get that?

chahat was speecheless and had broken into tears..just like both parents she was extremely emotional...it was the first time her father talked in such a stern tone with her...

prem's heart melted when he saw this...all his anger was fake bt he knew he had to continue or else even a worse atmosphere will sink in to the house which he hated...in order to prevent massive conflict he had to do that..

not that heer and chahat ever fought, chahat was well behaved she knew how to respect her elders, did nt ever answered back was pretty much obedient bt then they say when someone is diabetic,they become like bees..its but instict perhaps to have a desire to eat everything sweet that ever exists...chahat cud nt be blamed😭

waiting for your replies, i have alot of studies bt will try to write another part as soon as i can..:D

loads of love,
tc rrk

rrk401 thumbnail
hey guys
just realized i am all excited abt writing the next part and stuff bt do my deshians want me to continue
please tell me if u like the parts till yet
its my first ever writing on any forum..your responses really matter to me :):)
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!!
it was nice....
pls continue....😊
yes plz continue soonnnnnnnnnn.................
rrk401 thumbnail
PART 2*(iii)*
chaahat:pa but i told you...

prem:told me 10 30! i dont want to hear a single word now..up to your room NOW!

chaahat wondered to herself, deeply hurt...what was wrong with her father he never behaved that way...she was just around half an hour late..he never made issues of such things..it was heer who did so, and today even heer was shocked at prem's sudden flip in mood.
chahat ran to her room, and tears gushing down

now,only heer and prem in the lounge now

heer:prem tum ye achanak se, everything ok?

prem:mujhe bhi ehsaas hua chahat should have come earlier so...(words could not come out of his mouth)

heer:mein chahat ke saamne tumhe galat nahi tehraana chahti thi..tum daant rahe the or sahi baat ke liye daant rehe the magar its the first time right u have done that..thoda calmly u know...
agar meiin bhi chahat ko dantoo or tum bhi to phir usse bilkul acha nahin lage ga..you are better as our happy prem! mein hoon na evil banne ke liye

prem:you are right!mein jaa kar us se baat karta hoon..ye daantna vaantna mera kaam nahin,it always has the wrong impact!
(he knew she always is right, even when she looses it when she finds out that chaahat had something sweet...chaahats health is very important to heer, and to prem too..however, she says its not chaahat s fault she is diabetic, but now chahat is grown up and should understand that she should stay away from sugar and prem thinks she still is only a little kid who should not be lectured regarding her illness)

heer:prem theek hai..i know you can handle it but dont apologize to her...what you meant was right but the way was perhaps wrong..

prem:ok...first i ll tuck her to bed and then you.(winking)

heer:mujhe zaroorat nahin..i am veryy sleepy.good night.
prem kissed her on her forehead, hand in hand they went up the stairs...heer to her room and prem to chahats

chaahat's door was slightly open and from about a few steps away he could here her cry.she was on her bed in a clean white nightsuit sobbing away, prem was of course sad bt how adorably cute chahat looked sobbing away like a 5 yr old even when she is 15;made him smile...

what prem was abt to do now was something he was good at and only he could do...lighten up chahats mood...

prem sat on chahats bed and her head now on his shoulder when prem said:
how was the chocolate cake or was it icecream?

chahat:umm..i ...i...i didnt eat any of that..

prem:acha ye sab choro..remember last time when you failed ur hindi test and u told me the wrong marks...

chahat:how can i forget that..my ear still hurts when i think abt it..

prem:so now?

chahat:paa...sorry! it was irresistable,the cake looked soooo amazing i only had like 2 teeny bites though..bt listen how do you know..

prem:tumhara white dress with tht huge stain of chocolate cheekh cheekh kar bol raha that."mein chocolate kha kar aai hoon"..thats why mein ne khamoka daant kar tumhe upar bhej dia..imagine if ur mum saw that..

chahat:so that was all fake..all that scolding me

prem:ofcourse hon

chahat:have i evr told you hw much i love you...thanku for saving my butt as usual, otherwise mama would have seriously lectured me today...

prem:but honestly bacha.. she is right and we know that..you need to stop doing this..baby its for ur own benefit!

chahat:wont promise but i ll try harder

i ll continue this scene later..will take time wont be so soon
reply reply reply,comment comment comment!
😊
rrk401 thumbnail
guys important::: shall i write further...please tell me...i dont have soo much studies now so i can continueee
Edited by rrk401 - 14 years ago