Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tinaasania

😆 what fun! as it is he has to stick to his wife due to hand grenade, while Pravesh gets a free run with the gals

haha i know...i hope he become good friends with Claudia
RagMasta thumbnail
Update: His entrance was pretty amazing, he came in with a motorcycle with the bachna ae haseeno song....So far in the show he gave the bad news to Shamita, n ate her daal, n didnt do his dishes lol
hes known as the sweet guy according to the other contestants...n on Saturdays episode, he wasnt even shown for even a sec talking...
😕
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago
he must be quite confused right now...rohit vindu and raju sabke baarey me bas plotting kartey hain, aur ladkiyaan coffee, dal pe haque jatati hain, baktu senty ho jaat hai, ab jaayein to jaayein kahaan???
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

did u guys realize that not once Baktiyaar talked to Parvesh in the show lol

He's might be feeling insecure... now that his "he's only 30" image is crashing down around him, with a younger dude in the house... 😛
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

He's might be feeling insecure... now that his "he's only 30" image is crashing down around him, with a younger dude in the house... 😛

haha absolutely... now tanaaz cant use this excuse
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

haha absolutely... now tanaaz cant use this excuse

If he talks then tanaaz being his parchai will be within 2 feet distance of pravesh and notice his good looks 😆

Originally posted by: susan29

If he talks then tanaaz being his parchai will be within 2 feet distance of pravesh and notice his good looks 😆

30 would remain 30, that wouldn't be heightened by a younger dude...anz tan never used this as an excuse for anything wrong, just to explain his temper...i dunno, it was quite easy to understand, IMHO.... wat, running to smiley central, eh???

and i dont think tan is more interested in him, as yet atleast, more interested in him was rohit, couting his mistakes so he can teach him a lesson later.... god help pravesh....

Originally posted by: raju2k84

30 would remain 30, that wouldn't be heightened by a younger dude...anz tan never used this as an excuse for anything wrong, just to explain his temper...i dunno, it was quite easy to understand, IMHO.... wat, running to smiley central, eh??? yahaan ke kaafi nahin padtey ??? 🤢

and i dont think tan is more interested in him, as yet atleast, more interested in him was rohit, couting his mistakes so he can teach him a lesson later.... god help pravesh....

Viewbie Note: Please Stop bumping your own posts.
Edited by sweta01 - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

😆 😆 😆

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

😆 😆 😆

LOL...
Tanny will have to invent an excuse for BI's ugliness now...

* He's not even 30, he'll blossom later in life...
* His knee is displaced, but he runs so much on the treadmill and will surely catch up with the new guy...
* BI is so friendly... he even plays dupatta-dupatta with Rohit... It is what is inside that matters, not what is outside...
(In French, there is a saying... Mieux vaut plier que rompre... Tanny is a text-book example for it!)
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago