Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

yes it was...i was surprised that he can do mimicries...but i think Raju is more funnier, but Parvesh can change his voice better...

yep, u rite dude, raju is 100 times funnier than pravesh, but pravesh's mimicry was awesome... bigg boss should ask them to present a comedy item...they'll rock....it's high time raju stays away from rohit and makes friends with vinod or pravesh or both...
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju2k84

yep, u rite dude, raju is 100 times funnier than pravesh, but pravesh's mimicry was awesome... bigg boss should ask them to present a comedy item...they'll rock....it's high time raju stays away from rohit and makes friends with vinod or pravesh or both...

no i want raju, n rohit n Vindoo to stay friends lol...Rohit is not that bad now...pachara we should give him another chance...its his bday too lol

no i want raju, n rohit n Vindoo to stay friends lol...Rohit is not that bad now...pachara we should give him another chance...its his bday too lol

uska b'day, arey haan, aur uske chee-chee-poo ne uskey liye ðŸ¤¬ bhi bheja hai...inflatable doll... lolzz....... 😆 😆 😆
RagMasta thumbnail

uska b'day, arey haan, aur uske chee-chee-poo ne uskey liye ðŸ¤¬ bhi bheja hai...inflatable doll... lolzz....... 😆 😆 😆

lol...he got soo happy....Pravesh n Claudia were happy to be release during his bday party bc they got to eat cake...

lol...he got soo happy....Pravesh n Claudia were happy to be release during his bday party bc they got to eat cake...

jaisey old hindi films mein jailor dharam paaji ya mithun daa ko apni behen ki shadi me bhangra paaney ke liye 3 ghanton key liye chod deta tha 😆 😆 😆
RagMasta thumbnail
haha....i wonder if anyone nominates Rohit since it was his bday....

haha....i wonder if anyone nominates Rohit since it was his bday....

boss, aaj to pucca, likh lo, bakhtiyar and tanaaz hongey nominate.... pucca ... 😭
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

boss, aaj to pucca, likh lo, bakhtiyar and tanaaz hongey nominate.... pucca ... 😭

even i feel so ke aaj bakhtiyar aur tanaaz nominated hone wale hain lekin agar rohitaniya aur vindu nominate hue to maza aa jaye.....seriously...
RagMasta thumbnail
Parvesh was exempted today!

Parvesh was exempted today!

apart from the BIG R on claudia's leg, which 2 other was pravesh talking abt in the jail??? wat do ya think dude???