Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice topic Mallika
Personally I've always been Team Jacob- loved him since the start so it didn't make much of a difference that Taylors playing him though he's perfect for the role. I do like Edward but Jakes always been the cool, laid back friend so i find him perfect because he's intense and real- so i can relate to him, not so much Edward(no offence to anyone).
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My liking for Jacob has increased cos I couldnt stand his long hair but Edward's still definitely my dreamboy =P

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm ever since I read Twilight....I loved Edward...because Bella loved Edward...the way Bella described him..he was irresistable to love..he seriously was..but then thanks to Breaking Dawn (which I STILL have to finish) I am really starting to dislike him...because he and Bella are so rude towards Jacob...esp regarding Renesme....[off topic BUT I do love Roaslie becuse (I mentioned this somewhere before) because she is the only one who wasnt swayed by Bella and her delusional antics] but in BD he seriously got on my nerves

true I did hate Jacob in the secong half of New Moon and most of Eclipse because he was being immature but in Breaking Dawn I've started to love Jake!! and of course Taylor Lautner is SO freaking hot!!!๐Ÿ˜

(PS I really REALLY dislike Rob Pattinson)๐Ÿ˜›

but my ultimate dream man was is and always will be Harry Potter๐Ÿ˜
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My opinion stayed the same. I hated Edward then, I hate Edward now, and i will hate edward in the future.

AND YESHHH I have always loved jake

Team JakeeeEdited by innocentdevil. - 14 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i always thought that adding jacob was the worst thing ever and i still stick by it
its edward all the way
missparvy thumbnail
I always hated this jacob storyine...thought it ended in a sick way. but i dont dislike taylor tho.

im was, am and always will be TEAM EDWARD!!!

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Always been on Team Wolf, staying on Team Wolf. I don't care who plays him.
sensodyne thumbnail
I messed with this one though, but i think Edward
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TEAM EDWARD all the way..........
i m so in love with edward.......................his character is just out of the world...........

Mazzy101 thumbnail
i love edward! his chacter is soo good! and hes soo cute! jake is ok too, but hes against edward so i dnt like him! he luks btr in the second movie, hes cute!