DOTW:Jacob VS Edward

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Many people didn't like jake much in twilight..so they chose edward as their dreamboy..So my questions are has your choice changed(from edward to jake) due to jacob's new look?..Has your liking for edward decreased?..Be as Honest as possible..

I'm curious!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have always loved Jacob's character. Even before i found out Taylor Lautner would play Jacob Black, though, that is a plus to Jake's character. Anyways, Ive always luved Jake's chracter. I like the whole fun-loving-guy-friend type of thing that Jake has. Plus, the pain Jacob feels, is well...really intense...if u actually pay attention to his chracter...he never gets what he want and...i can relate to that.....alot.. As far as Edward Cullen goers, eh....i dont have a problem with him, but i really dont favor him either. I just happen to like Jacob more than Edward, but not hate edward cullen.
Btw, nice topic Mallika!
nimmy1010 thumbnail
nopes.....defo not....srsly...im actually more in love wid da character edward....dats y i guess.....
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am jacob fan since the beging of the story but i no a lot of ppl who changed thier mind form edward to jacob..trust me...
my friends used to loveeeeee edward but now they are dying for jacob.so ya..i think ppl are changing their dreamboy now.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am and will always be Edward's fan .. I loved Jacob in Twilight but hated him since New Moon. Well Taylor was an okay guy and boy lett me tell you his Jacob lookin Twilight was the most hedious one ever. but in New moon ... when i saw the promo i was drooling in front of the screen =]
So i am not a Jacob fan but i have nothing against Taylor what so ever. Im not like a person that hates someone just bcuz everyone is a fanatic of them. =]
Angelic_J thumbnail

Always hated Edward more than words can sum up and still doing the same thing😆 Always been Team Wolf ever since the book came out so it does not matter to me who plays Jake because it's not about the actor but rather the character. Plus I am a huge fan of Robert Pattinson but even that's not enough for me to like Edward Cullen🤣🤣🤣 But yes Taylor's body is exceptional😉 Damn imma be busy drooling over him come Nov. 20th🤣🤣

aish_punk thumbnail
well i  always liked Jacob..but Taylor's new look is definately hotter!..n again i dont really like Edward but then Rob is hawt!

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have loved Edward Cullen from the start and will always love him no matter what and if not that he came back towards the end in New Moon I would have turned my back on the New Moon movie after reading the book......

so I am a team Edward and will always be😃
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.
Many fans are sticked to their dreamboys..but afew have changed their minds..Impressive!..

Yeah i Detested Jacob in twilightt..No words..but after seein him in the trailer..i started sort of falling for him..but no for me EDWARD IS EDWARD!...jake can't be compared with edward..but i must say...he looks hot when he transforms into a wolf.;P

Btw great answers everyonee
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I agree with You Mallika !!!!!
After watching very first promo of Taylor as Jake and a werewolf, making me to go crazy and seriously I think now I do like Jake....but still for me Edward Cullen will remain my first choice and since when I have seen Rob playing Edward I have really fallen in love with him. Actually I have seen Twilight first then I read whole Saga.....So For me My Vampire Rocks More Than Anything !!!!

btw, Nice topic😊

luv Alina