Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: doop4

Sarah!!!! Howdy? Dooppppp, good to see you, my friend..

Catching up with the last few days.Must admit, I am not a happy bunny. I need answers from you , S. I'll feel a lot better cos you'll make our Pri look a not so bad meanie as he's been behaving the last two days..Awww, I'll try my best.

1) Why are the Saxenas taking Inder's word about the murder? Because they're absolute idiots..πŸ˜‰ I think it's because whenever their father is mentioned, they lose their senses, they stop using their brains, and are all heart and emotion..Since they've always believed that Ela is the murderer, therefore now that Inder brings some spicy details to the table and is seconding what they already know (or don't know) about the murder, they have no reason not to believe him, IMO..Its stupid of them, but that's how this story works..

2) Doesn't Pri know what a liar Inder is (lied to Damini about the affair)? Yeah, I know..But I think my paragraph above answers this too..Inder is repeating what they already knew about the murder, and adding some details, so that's is why Prithvi believes him, I believe.. Stupid of him, though..

3) Why is Pri marrying Damini for  revenge? So that he can leave her after the wedding and hurt Ila by doing so? I don't think he is marrying Damini for leaving her, because he says those wedding vows mean something to him..(I know that sounds hypocritical on his behalf anyway) I think he is marrying Damini for both his plan and because of his feelings..He doesn't intend to hurt her directly, he is marrying her because it'll make it easy for him to get to Ela..What he doesn't realize is that as much as he doesn't plan and want to hurt Damini, it'll ultimately hurt her when he destroys Ela..But he is too blinded by revenge to see that..

4)If he married Da, would that make him Sameer_version1 (Sameer_v2 is the one who lept into the black region by sleeping with Avni for revenge)? There's a small difference, Doop..Marrying Avni was part of Sameer's revenge plan, but marrying Damini was never a plan devised by Prithvi..Ela proposed it and he accepted , yes, but its not like he is doing it to take revenge and destroy Damini, unlike Sameer..And again, I think my above paragraph explains part of this..

Other than that, Prithvi is not planning to sleep with Damini in the name of revenge..There are two possibilities..1) He'll stay away from her, in order to avoid doing what Sameer did to Avni 2) He'll only go all the way with her because those wedding vows mean something to him, and he'll find it his duty to be with her that way..And when he does it, it'll be unlike what Sameer did to Avni..because Prithvi would be doing it out of his feelings..I know it sounds twisted and doesn't make sense probably..

I need some pri-sensible answers. I am missing the hunk-with-a-heart  we all fell for. Doop, if you want to feel better about Prithvi, then I think a recent Prithvi-Sameer comparison post might help..Do you want a link to it? People came up with some excellent arguments there..And it'll explain what I just tried to explain above in a much better way.. Even worse, feeling horrible for Da. She is going to be Broken when she finds out. I too have already started to feel her pain..She's completely in love with him and it's sad to see it not being reciprocated. Yes, it's sad, quite sad..My only consolation is that even if we see Prithivi_version1, we will definitely not see Prithvi_v2 from what he had to say to Sameer_v2 on Monday. Exactly..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
aww awesome post as my common theme has been too tired, I shall stick to it LOL! I shall post my comments 2mo in peace whilst on the way home!
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh comon.... u knw whom i m talking bout 😳.... v all luv cricket dont we???πŸ˜‰
@ Niks..Eh eh..Thanks, pal..Will totally look forward t your reply

@ Fibs..Awwww, love you for liking Brendon's siggy.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mihirmishrafan

Rads, thankfully I can see your post now, earlier all I could see was a blank space..😊

Sarah! Were u not well ? How are you now? I am perfectly alright now, dear..Take care babe! Many thanks, pal, for your concern.😊.I will.. Coming to the post it was excellent as usual! Your 1st line itself was too funny!! Thanks a million..Glad you liked the post..Now coming to the epi. As a whole! So Inder is 100% involved in the murder case(s)!( if not the murderer himself!) .Word.. Saxena bros. are in big trouble, thanks to one & only one Inder!! But let us not spoil our mood discussing all this! Let us celebrate as finally PriDa are officially engaged today & tomorrow's the day we all were looking forward too so badly tomorrow's the day of the union of our King & our Queen:-):-):-):-)Eh eh..Yes, finally!!!!!!!!!!! @ Varun:good resolution dude! Keep it up! @ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Rosh-Dams scene: Awww....sweet @ Dams: oh! You are too sweet!! LOVED DamRosh, and Damz was a sweetheart.. @ Inder: go boy go! Its good that you've started digging your own tomb! Hhahahah..

Thanks for replying , pal..

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sarah .. missed you yesterday! Awww ... you weren't too well  Hope you feeling better now πŸ˜ƒ A bigggg jadoo ki jhappi for you πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hmmm .. the 3-ki-shakti pose .. lol .. was stupid! Why do they have to stand like that? Seedhe seedhe khade nahin ho sakte .. normal logon ki tarah? πŸ˜• Ohh.. I forgot .. right now, they're not normal - they have the RB all over them!  πŸ˜† 

Loved GK-CS today .. as usual πŸ˜› Prithvi's scene with his mother was really nice. It just goes to show how confused Prithvi is .. and honestly, I find that very normal! I'm not saying, any average person faced with a similar situation will go all out to avenge the death of his father .. I'm saying, his confusion .. inner conflict .. dangling between right & wrong .. is normal! Unlike most serials .. where revenge means .. all out negative or grey bordering on black! Prithvi is grey .. bordering on white .. light grey, maybe! πŸ˜† 

Okay .. enough of those lessons on colours πŸ˜† back to the episode .. loooved Damini! Looooved how she took those vows .. of always being there for Prithvi through thick & thin .. awwww! And ofcourse, loooved how she said they were meant to be together! I sooo wanted to hug her at that moment! Wish Prithvi had hugged her .. or she should have hugged him .. spontaneously! That would be sooo cute!

Speaking of cute .. Rosh should get an Award for her cuteness quotient! She was sooo adorable .. teasing Damini about spending time with her 'woh' πŸ˜† and then speaking of sanskaar n all! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The mother-daughters scene was really very nice .. Awww, its time for Damini's bidaai! Btw .. where are PriDa gonna live after marriage? Will he take her to his house .. stay in Gujral mansion .. or maybe move to the stables? πŸ˜† Okay .. thats a debatable question .. after all, our sanskaars tell us girls move to their husbands homes .. but then, what about Varun? πŸ˜• Maybe the brothers could cook up another story about PG accomodation! πŸ˜† Now I'm going way off track .. and maybe this question deserves a seperate topic! πŸ˜† 

Hmm .. kill me if you want .. but I seriously think Veggie Mummy will play a catalyst in the times to come! I know she looks the 'Mother of all Spooky', but sometimes it looks like she is watching, hearing everything .. and taking it all in! Occassionally they show her shed a tear, here n there .. means, she is in her senses .. she just can't speak & move .. Maybe when things get really bad .. she might just wake up from her slumber! Or who knows .. maybe she might just wake up when she realises she needs a manicure! πŸ˜† Today, yet again, noticed her manicured nails! OMG.. who knows, she might just be all fine .. but doing naatak .. and waking up only for her beauty treatments! 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So .. the shaadi is tomorrow! And Inder bandar has plans to ruin it! Hmmm .. will he, won't he .. is what remains to be seen! But like CS said in SBB .. the revelation will be about Avni's pregnancy .. so where does Inder and his 'plan' come in?! Guess we wait & watch ..

Gosh .. this got loooong! πŸ˜• Sorry for the stupid ramblings above .. lol .. 

Originally posted by: Savni_Love

My thoughts..

Well..
I LOVED the bachcha scene..it was just sooo adorable..prithvi reminding sameer that its not only avni's kid but his also!It was just..perfect! 😊
Loved varun....He sorta felt sad for avoiding rosh..Ahh..look at his bros..One is also promoting saxena's to the next generation..aur..yeh..bechara peechhe chhoot gaya..
Btw
Sarah di..
The suit avni wore..it was that day b4 the fanaa thing when she got the letter..and rosh was ALSO wearing the same suit that day..dont remember of damz much..do u think they shooted that day and they r telecasting it NOW? Have no idea, Amby..Maybe they did..But hasn't it been so many days since then?πŸ˜• Can't say..

Loved inder da bandar..he ROCKS!lol i just crack up when he's onscreen..and i love people who make me smile :D *grins*..Good for you, baby!
No comments on Prida..Prithvi seemed to fake to believe! He did? πŸ˜›

Btw in the teen ki sabha...it was like..1 : 30 AM probably when they shot..if it was the same day of the shoot..pri looked so sleepy..and his eyes...take a closer look!it looked like he would doze off any moment! Yeah, must have exhausted his energy..Poor dude..!

Thanks for replying, Amby..
😊

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Hey Sarah .. missed you yesterday! Missed you too, babe..Awww ... you weren't too well  Hope you feeling better now πŸ˜ƒ A bigggg jadoo ki jhappi for you πŸ€— πŸ€— Yeah, I am loads better..Thanks a million..Your jhapeez helped a lot too..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

Hmmm .. the 3-ki-shakti pose .. lol .. was stupid! Why do they have to stand like that? Seedhe seedhe khade nahin ho sakte .. normal logon ki tarah? πŸ˜•Hhahahah..That was what I thought too.. Ohh.. I forgot .. right now, they're not normal - they have the RB all over them!  πŸ˜† *grins*

Loved GK-CS today .. as usual πŸ˜› Prithvi's scene with his mother was really nice. It just goes to show how confused Prithvi is .. and honestly, I find that very normal! I'm not saying, any average person faced with a similar situation will go all out to avenge the death of his father .. I'm saying, his confusion .. inner conflict .. dangling between right & wrong .. is normal! Unlike most serials .. where revenge means .. all out negative or grey bordering on black! Prithvi is grey .. bordering on white .. light grey, maybe! πŸ˜† I know what you're saying, Eks..Very well put..

Okay .. enough of those lessons on colours πŸ˜† back to the episode .. loooved Damini! Looooved how she took those vows .. of always being there for Prithvi through thick & thin .. awwww! And ofcourse, loooved how she said they were meant to be together! She was an absolute  sweetheart today..I sooo wanted to hug her at that moment! Tell me about it, I too wanted to give her a hug there..Wish Prithvi had hugged her .. or she should have hugged him .. spontaneously! That would be sooo cute!Seconded..I too was like, "Go Prithvi, hug her, dude!! What are you thinking..Go.."πŸ˜†

Speaking of cute .. Rosh should get an Award for her cuteness quotient! She was sooo adorable .. teasing Damini about spending time with her 'woh' πŸ˜† and then speaking of sanskaar n all! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The mother-daughters scene was really very nice .. Awww, its time for Damini's bidaai! WORD..Btw .. where are PriDa gonna live after marriage? Will he take her to his house .. stay in Gujral mansion .. or maybe move to the stables? πŸ˜†Hhahahh..I thought of that while watching that scene too, where are they going to stay? I so don't want for Prithvi to be a ghar jamai..Stables sounds like the most probable option..πŸ˜‰ Okay .. thats a debatable question .. after all, our sanskaars tell us girls move to their husbands homes .. but then, what about Varun? πŸ˜• Maybe the brothers could cook up another story about PG accomodation! πŸ˜† Hhahahah..Point.. Now I'm going way off track .. and maybe this question deserves a seperate topic! πŸ˜† I agree, it does..

Hmm .. kill me if you want .. No, Eks, I don't..πŸ˜†but I seriously think Veggie Mummy will play a catalyst in the times to come! I know she looks the 'Mother of all Spooky', but sometimes it looks like she is watching, hearing everything ..It seems like that to me too.. and taking it all in! Occassionally they show her shed a tear, here n there .. means, she is in her senses .. she just can't speak & move .. Maybe when things get really bad .. she might just wake up from her slumber!You have a point there, Eksy..Or who knows .. maybe she might just wake up when she realises she needs a manicure! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Today, yet again, noticed her manicured nails! OMG.. who knows, she might just be all fine .. but doing naatak .. and waking up only for her beauty treatments! 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too good, Eks..

So .. the shaadi is tomorrow! And Inder bandar has plans to ruin it! Hmmm .. will he, won't he .. is what remains to be seen! But like CS said in SBB .. the revelation will be about Avni's pregnancy .. so where does Inder and his 'plan' come in?! Guess we wait & watch ..
 I think Inder won't be able to reveal the truth now, something/Security Protocol will stop him..Let's see..

Gosh .. this got loooong! πŸ˜• Sorry for the stupid ramblings above .. lol .. Not stupid at all, Eks, and certainly not a rambling..Thanks for that awesome reply..

Originally posted by: doop4

I didn't get the impression that he was doing it for both love and revenge. I thought his motive behind marriage has always been the latter. Right from the time he was trying to impress her in the car on the way back after Inder pulled the trigger on them. Yes, he has feelings for her but I had the impression that he had always wanted to marry Damini as part of the revenge. Eventhough Ila popped the question, wasn't it Pri who faked his birthday for attention? He didn't do that because he genuinly wanted to spend time with Damini - I thought he staged his birthday so that it would give him an opportunity to gain brownie points with her and gradually take him nearer his goal of eventually marrying her. Doop, I have actually never believed that Prithvi ever wanted to marry Damini for revenge prior to Ela's proposal..All those attempts at impressing her on his part were just to gain her confidence and near her to find a way to Ela..In the beginning, making her fall in love with him and hurting her were parts of his plan too, but he canceled that out when he gave that lecture on how they should stay in their limits as far as Ela's daughters were concerned to Sameer..After that, all his attempts to impress her were to soften her for their plan to succeed, but he never planned to marry her..he was surprsied to hear that marriage question , and even after that he said something like Ela has taken this thing to marriage to himself..He was never shown as planning for marriage, he never mentioned the word even once..I would take that as an assurance that it was never his plan..But when he saw the opportunity presenting itself he reached for it..But somewhere, his feelings are driving him too, along with his revenge..

I think it goes back to what I said above. I had always had the impression that he was marrying or rather aiming to marry Damini for revenge. And on the contrary, I never had that impression..😊 And along the way fell more in love with her. He was shocked when Ila proposed probably because he didn't expect her to and partly because he didn't expect things to fall into place this soon. Remember when he walked in to see Ila in the morning whichhe agreed to the marriage, he reminded himself how it was important to make Damini agree. I believe it was because soon after he heard the question, his mind must have started working on how marriage could help his cause more than any closeness he was planning on.. I look at it that way..Even the night before with Toofan. That convo was just to get Damini into the game, right? Yes, I agree..I believe by that time he had started to use that opportunity of marrying Damini to his advantage.. I agree though that when he explained to Sameer that the vows weren't a joke to him, I thought he was going to do it out of love (even after the genuine hug the episode before).That's the point, Doop..He was goign to do it out of love too, and his sentence about vows was a genuine proof of that.. But then it all went out the window after Inder's lies. And they were foolish enough to believe him. 😭😑
Yes, that's so bad..I hate the fact that when the brothers were starting to question themselves and seriously having doubts/guilt issues and softening towards the girls, Inder came and refreshed their memories, added some dark details, and they were stupid enough to believe him.. It turned everything upside down, and now they're back to square one..
 Yes please! πŸ˜Š I haven't been around much lately so probably missed them.
OK, then..Check this link out, Doop..It might answer your questions better than how I tried to do above..
Please try to go through all replies ,😳 there are some gems out there:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1281810

Hope it helps..Let me know if you have any questions after reading this..

carie thumbnail
it is good to see damini confessing her love and relationship.i wish prithvi does the same too.why is he giving those twisted revenge bhoot attack faces???plz dude it is ur wedding man.be happy.
pri is asking samzz what would he do to avni if truth comes out (just leave her like that or live with her).now my doubt is what would prithvi do to damini after marrying her and truth comes out??he is also having the same options.right??or is he expecting damini will remain like a good dharma  patni and stay with him even if he destroyed her family.
varun so chweet of you to realise to make rosh happy.ur samz bhaiyya extended ur limits naa.