Complicated Engagements and all that jazz..PriDa..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thoughts on today's episode:

๐Ÿคฃ@ the angle at which the three idiots, no, the three brothers, stood in the beginning of today's episode..Looked like they were some random dummies, posing for a clothing brand..

Whenever Kingie mentions the royal-niece/nephew-yet-to-grace-this-world, I crack up..It sounds so funny when he says bachcha..๐Ÿ˜† Don't know why..Does it sound funny to someone else?

Varun looked like Drugged Man Talking when he uttered that monologue in a perfect monotone..

Daddy-to-be was just there to occupy space today. It seems like only one of Daddy not-so-cool-anymore and FLG is allowed to talk at one point in time..Today was FLG's turn..

Loved Rosh-teasing-Queenie-about-Jeeju-to-be-scene..Actually the whole of Gujrals' sequence was nice, and Damini, Rosh and Ela were gold...Queenie and her doll looked like true sister buddies..Avni seemed a bit out of place for the first time ever, maybe because these days she's not with them mentally?

So the Man from Mars is the murderer probably, and seems like the inspector is a baddie too and was involved in the murder..Its a big bad world out there, kids.. Fasten your protective jackets and belts, stay home, and avoid men who twitch like a spider if you come face to face with them on any street...CAUTION, ALIEN ATTACK..*mad hooter sounds* ..Inder is such a wannabe baddie..He is already getting on my nerves...

Prithvi looked like a true king in that maroon shirt, and Damini looked like a born queen in her green..Queenie's nail color matched Kingie's royal shirt..cute..๐Ÿ˜Š Kingie maybe occupied by vengeful intentions, but he was positively radiating in that shirt, seems like Queenie's presence is leaving a beautiful mark and affecting him in good ways..And Queenie has been glowing since the day Kingie and her fate came on the same side, and bonded them in an unofficial engagement..Today, it's official, and Queenie shined throughout the episode..CS looked like a doll, a blushing and smiling doll..And well, GK looked both hot and cute..Awwww! ๐Ÿ˜†

GK and CS ruled, him in Prithvi's scene with his mom, her with her family, and together? They keep getting better, just better..Wonder how it's possible..LOVED how Damini talked about them being meant to be together, and loved his sad/a bit forced smile when she was being so sweet..Her hopes from this wedding, her assuring him, and her belief that it's a good thing, and his turmoil and dilemma (or is it a quandary?) came across so well..They belong together..๐Ÿ˜†

Your thoughts?
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Orinally posted by who i used to be

Prithvi looked like a true king in that maroon shirt, and Damini looked like a born queen in her green..Queenie's nail color matched Kingie's royal shirt..cute..Kingie maybe occupied by vengeful intentions, but he was positively radiating in that shirt, seems like QueEnie's presence is leaving a beautiful mark and affecting him in good ways..And Queenie has been glowing since the day Kingie and her fate came on the same side, and bonded them in an unofficial engagement..Today, it's official, and Queenie shined throughout the episode..CS looked like a doll, a blushing and smiling doll..And well, GK looked hot and cute..

GK and CS ruled, him in Prithvi's scene with his mom, her with her family, and together,? They keep getting better..LOVED how Damini talked about them being meant to be together,and loved his sad smile when she was being so sweet..Her hopes from this wedding, her assuring him, and her beliefe that it's a good thing, and his turmoil and dilemma, or is it a quandary, came across so well..They belong together..๐Ÿ˜†

so right totally agree
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sarah!!! how are you today??๐Ÿค—

well well well.....about today's eppy.....hmmmm will write about it when i get home....you see me at school right now and i got to be a good student and bring good grades or else Prithvi chachu will bust my head.....lol

anyhow  WTH was prithvi wearing?? that turban...????๐Ÿคข so not good!!!!!!

tell me sarah that you hate it too.....tell me that it's not just me.....tell me please!!

k then see ya later,.........muaaaahhhhhh

Pridafan, glad you agree..

Krupz..๐Ÿค—I am OK, was just a bit unwell...Will totally look forward to you coming bcak..

Eh eh @ good student and chachu..Cute! Work hard, baby..:-)

Yeah, Krupz, I abso-freaking-lutely hate that turban..Its so weird.. Happy? *grins*

muaaaah..See ya!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww sarah...what happened???? did you take something to make you feel better...if you have cold then take theraflu....I hate it too but it seems to work for me.........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so it might work for you as well!

btw yes I freakin' hate that turban.......he looks so weird in that!!!! it's time for me to go and counsel him...what do you say?????? should I??

o god!!! prithvi chachu needs to get back to the current style instead of heading RETRO way..with the arrival of his neice/nephew!!!! seriously!!!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
havent watched the whole epi yet... but the angle the saxena's made was๐Ÿคฃ
love the way u describe it...beautifulโญ๏ธ
i tld u the way ur posts drive me crazy......jus realised... guess its ur signature which does the trick๐Ÿ˜‰
missed u yesterday......................
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah! Were u not well ? How are you now? Take care babe! Coming to the post it was excellent as usual! Your 1st line itself was too funny!! Now coming to the epi. As a whole! So Inder is 100% involved in the murder case(s)!( if not the murderer himself!) . Saxena bros. are in big trouble, thanks to one & only one Inder!! But let us not spoil our mood discussing all this! Let us celebrate as finally PriDa are officially engaged today & tomorrow's the day we all were looking forward too so badly tomorrow's the day of the union of our King & our Queen:-):-):-):-) @ Varun:good resolution dude! Keep it up! @ Rosh-Dams scene: Awww....sweet @ Dams: oh! You are too sweet!! @ Inder: go boy go! Its good that you've started digging your own tomb!

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
Sarah!!!! Howdy?

Catching up with the last few days.Must admit, I am not a happy bunny. I need answers from you , S. I'll feel a lot better cos you'll make our Pri look a not so bad meanie as he's been behaving the last two days

1) Why are the Saxenas taking Inder's word about the murder?
2) Doesn't Pri know what a liar Inder is (lied to Damini about the affair)?
3) Why is Pri marrying Damini for  revenge? So that he can leave her after the wedding and hurt Ila by doing so?
4)If he married Da, would that make him Sameer_version1 (Sameer_v2 is the one who lept into the black region by sleeping with Avni for revenge)?

I need some pri-sensible answers. I am missing the hunk-with-a-heart  we all fell for.  Even worse, feeling horrible for Da. She is going to be Broken when she finds out. She's completely in love with him and it's sad to see it not being reciprocated. My only consolation is that even if we see Prithivi_version1, we will definitely not see Prithvi_v2 from what he had to say to Sameer_v2 on Monday.

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My thoughts..
Well..
I LOVED the bachcha scene..it was just sooo adorable..prithvi reminding sameer that its not only avni's kid but his also!It was just..perfect!
Loved varun....He sorta felt sad for avoiding rosh..Ahh..look at his bros..One is also promoting saxena's to the next generation..aur..yeh..bechara peechhe chhoot gaya..
Btw
Sarah di..
The suit avni wore..it was that day b4 the fanaa thing when she got the letter..and rosh was ALSO wearing the same suit that day..dont remember of damz much..do u think they shooted that day and they r telecasting it NOW?

Loved inder da bandar..he ROCKS!lol i just crack up when he's onscreen..and i love people who make me smile :D
No comments on Prida..Prithvi seemed to fake to believe!

Btw in the teen ki sabha...it was like..1 : 30 AM probably when they shot..if it was the same day of the shoot..pri looked so sleepy..and his eyes...take a closer look!it looked like he would doze off any moment!
Krupz, ๐Ÿค—I had mild fever and cold, but now it has been taken care of..:-)

Eh eh @ theraflu.Thanks, baby..

Krupz, do you even need to ask? You need to go and meet His Royal Highness pronto, and help him with your Royal Advice..He needs to drop the turban, it doesn't suit him..And it's so huge, almost like a weird overlarge bob..*pouts*

@ Fibs..Eh eh..Thanks a lot for liking the post and those sweet words..You're a sweetheart, pal..

Which part of my siggy are you talking about? *winks*

Thanks for missing me, pal..Missed you all too..๐Ÿค—