Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: niveda82

ritu u should have seen some shows coming on starone....then what would be ur expression.....yeh scene toh kuch bhi nahi hai comapared to that....

example - love ne mila di jodi na ?

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks for agreeing with me...maybe I should not be so shocked considering all that is shown in movies these days but I still cant fathom sitting in my living room with my parents/inlaws and kids and watching all this...they should leave a few things to imagination!!

it's a family show but they can take this much liberty bec. this is one aspect of life and we all are familiar with it...i can understand it's embarrassing to watch it with our parents, infact i don't like to watch yrkkh with anybody i enjoy it more when i'm alone...but then times are changing yaar..it's no longer a taboo ..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveda82

ritu u should have seen some shows coming on starone....then what would be ur expression.....yeh scene toh kuch bhi nahi hai comapared to that....

chalo one thing I learnt today is how much TV has changed in the last few years....ab toh India aana hi hoga 🤣
Richie.. thumbnail

chalo one thing I learnt today is how much TV has changed in the last few years....ab toh India aana hi hoga 🤣

we will be waiting for you golgappa party bhi due hai.  😃

Originally posted by: lacchu21

thanks for the video link charu,it's nice segment but mera khayal se yeh khuch jyadha romance hai according to the tv standards .akshra is good but i find some akwardness with karan.<br>

yeh lo :D and i was cribbing ke kuch romance nahi hai..better hona chahiye tha 🤣
skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Charu I agree its my ignorance as to what else is shown these days on TV yaar....and I think it was more than just a kiss, hug & lift yaar...the way he was running his hands down her hands and all that...I mean maybe its just me yaar...but I cant imagine having to sit down again and watch all this with my inlaws yaar....too embarassing for me....but I'm stil looking forward to the episode 😃😃😃

i agree wid u ritu....mere accordingly bhi it waz more dan as u said...we want dis 2 be shwn bt den its really very embarassing 2 see all dis in front of ur elders...we all want 2 see dat...it doent matter ki we see in frnt od d elders ...mite bhi vo log kuch nai bole ya gv ajeeb reactions bt u knw ek apni sahram hoti hai whch does nt allow us 2 see all dis in frnt of dem....

wen my elder sis sits and watch wid me main to tabhi hi nai deh pati hun dhang se...so inlaws and odr members to aur bhi...😛  😛 ðŸ˜†
bt really luking fwd 2 dis episode...😛  😉
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

we will be waiting for you golgappa party bhi due hai.  😃

pucca....golgappe ki treat meri par green & red sherbet tumhe laana hoga...I'm so curious to taste those 😆😆...maine apne cousins ko bhi bol rakha hai par they have no clue what I was talking about....but u know about them na 😆😆
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yeh lo :D and i was cribbing ke kuch romance nahi hai..better hona chahiye tha 🤣

better hi nahin....loooong hona cahiye...without any kaki interruptions like last time...
Richie.. thumbnail

pucca....golgappe ki treat meri par green & red sherbet tumhe laana hoga...I'm so curious to taste those 😆😆...maine apne cousins ko bhi bol rakha hai par they have no clue what I was talking about....but u know about them na 😆😆

ab mujhe nahi opata hoga toh kisko pata hoga 😆  😆  green and red sharbat fron side only.........
no idea abt those sharbats  😕  arey kuch nahi main hu na.
skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

better hi nahin....loooong hona cahiye...without any kaki interruptions like last time...

yea it must b 4 a loooooooonggggg...tym...widout any disturbance...😉