Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i too thought that Munna was peeling off the outer but i think he was holding her shoulders.....

but agar kholta hai toh aur bhi achcha hai........we would love that...... 😳 😳

🤣
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

😲 Ritu what are you saying? this is NOTHING compared to what is shown on other channels ..he just kissed her forehead, hugged her (a bear hug..FINALLY 😍 ) and carried her in his arms..

Bear hug...finally 😍 😍 😍 😍 my excitement is only increasing after reading all the posts 😆

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveda82

ritu if they leave to imagination todays kids kuch zyada hi imagine kar betenge......😆

angles are are examined  😆  😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

open besharam hai naa???? IF mein meri chhupi hui chehra saamne aa rahi hai...... 😳 😳

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

you bet!!!!!!!!....that was my 1st reaction too......................especially munna <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>peeling off </FONT>the outer........

so what? OMG itna reaction over a small thing ..
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

wahi toh......parents ke saath kaun dekhega.....akele mein toh kuch bhi,.........but Indian movies have crossed its limit.....woh bohot zyada hota hai......dont like all those things....serilas ki light romance is fine wid mee......but i cant tolerate vulgarity.....its beyond my tolerance.....i better switch off the tv 4rm watching those vulgar n intense scenes of bollywood.....

well u speak abt vulgerity what will u say  the reality shows look at big boss look at rakhi and elesh in pati patni aur woh.
and to all limits see roadies and splitsvilla on mtv and dare to date on channel V  🤢
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😲 Ritu what are you saying? this is NOTHING compared to what is shown on other channels ..he just kissed her forehead, hugged her (a bear hug..FINALLY 😍 ) and carried her in his arms..

The thing is now even in india we are all aware of all of this , yess as Taffy correctly pointed out we darent even speak about this infront of our parents.

As far as the censor part is shown films carry so much more nonsense that i too prefer shifting the channel !

niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_charu_]

so what? OMG itna reaction over a small thing ..[/QUOTE
]
ritu u should have seen some shows coming on starone....then what would be ur expression.....yeh scene toh kuch bhi nahi hai comapared to that....
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Charu I agree its my ignorance as to what else is shown these days on TV yaar....and I think it was more than just a kiss, hug & lift yaar...the way he was running his hands down her hands and all that...I mean maybe its just me yaar...but I cant imagine having to sit down again and watch all this with my inlaws yaar....too embarassing for me....but I'm stil looking forward to the episode 😃😃😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I finally saw it. I liked what they showed...it wasnt too much. He kissed her and they hugged 😍.
Vaise, who was the man sleeping on the bed 😆  😆