Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

As long as it slowly keeps increasing it’s good enough  smiley44 

Considering this Gen has no popular leads among the 4 (Abhira, Armaan, Ruhi and Rohit) unlike last season so we can’t expect existing fan from their previous shows to watch smiley36

I hope trp does increase as it’s a much better show to watch now as compared to the last 2-4 months nonsense of death and blame 

Indeed, 1.6 is quite a decent number, especially given that the lead actors are new to the SP and Ye Rishta audience. The viewership is likely to steadily increase once the marriage track unfolds and when the focus shifts towards Abhira vs. Poddar's storyline.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

TRP increased despite pathetic track😁. It will only increase now post wedding and as the makers deviate more and more from Lost in Love.✌🏻

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

How to increase TRP of koi bhi serial?

Writers: Shadis ,Dusari Shadi, Separation, kids, ML/FL  ki death aur last mein generation leapsmiley12

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

bkas is going offair at 1.6 where as it has good actor atleast 😂 kis shart pe dkp ne yrkkh rakha hai. I don't think any drama can bring trp to this show as post wc also 2.1 nahi aya 😂 the last ever high trp which was seen in gen 4 was 2.2 that too opening uske baad 2 ke upar gaya hi nahi 🤣🤣🤣

My fav ghum rocking I am least bothered about this trp..it can't survive due to very pathetic actors 

Before fantastic artists bakwaas writing 

Now good writeup as of now and no fd is interesting itni in this show ni more ..

Between 1.6 is not good trp ..at this slot we can say diwali , wc just for dkp shows exclusively ..sp has to get 2.3 otherwise each week channel will give memo to ph 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Indeed, 1.6 is quite a decent number, especially given that the lead actors are new to the SP and Ye Rishta audience. The viewership is likely to steadily increase once the marriage track unfolds and when the focus shifts towards Abhira vs. Poddar's storyline.

It does not matter kyuki star have expectations atleast 2.4 plus.

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

It may increase after leads marriage and can reach upto 2.5-3.0 if it increases week by week

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

TRP increased despite pathetic track😁. It will only increase now post wedding and as the makers deviate more and more from Lost in Love.✌🏻

Btw, the show has managed to share slot leading position despite historic low previous week.

Edited by Lostin90s - 6 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Weekwise TRP chart

22nd July 2023 - 28th July 2023 -> 2.1 

29th July 2023 - 4th August 2023 -> 2.2 

28th October 2023 – 3rd November 2023 -> 1.9

4th October 2023 – 10th November 2023 -> 1.8

11th November 2023 – 17th November 2023 -> 1.4

18th November 2023 - 24th November 2023 -> 1.6 

So YRKKH hasn’t been able to cross 2.0 trp ever since the drop in August 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

It may increase after leads marriage and can reach upto 2.5-3.0 if it increases week by week

Can it? smiley42 I hope so